Pages:
Author

Topic: AOCLBF (was Phoenix Rising): Phoenix/POCLBM GUI With Built-In Overclock Tool - page 17. (Read 146953 times)

legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
EXCELLENT

Nice GUI, only thing needed is tabbed interface.
I directly tried with 1.32, just for the past 30 minutes, giving correct values & its running with out me for past 5 minutes.
I see shadow behind OSD, causing letters to look double, instead of sharp, even after trying clear type in windows, that i can say bug now.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Just a quick bug report:

The backup pool feature seems to work nicely on 1.3 and 1.31. The get back to primary-pool feature however does not. I waited for over an hour now (it's set to 2 minutes), but i had to restart the worker to get it back to the original pool.

Anyways, thanks for the tool, it helps my uptime quite a lot!
Activity: 2
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I can do that. Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?d2wtoj47ufcgzwv

Oh, still need people to test out that separate script I wrote. Need to see if Device Number directly corresponds to which GPUs are in the top slots, as in, if Device 0 is the one in first slot, Device 1 the GPU in the next-filled slot, etc.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Maybe not worth your time, but it would be nice to have an "export" feature where it writes up a .txt file giving the full line going to the cmd window when running Phoenix for debugging purposes.

I'm having trouble getting Phoenix to run using PR on a particular computer I'm running and can't figure out why. Since all I get is a blank command window and "xx seconds idle | xx seconds until restart" I'm having difficulty debugging it myself because I don't know exactly what Phoenix is being fed.

Edit: Found my problem -- I didn't capitalize a particular letter in password field :x

Edit2: And I'm using the 32-bit client :p
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I need some feedback on how well my temperature monitor is working (AMD/ATI GPUs only).
http://www.mediafire.com/?oyd7tj6ezvebaiz
Does it list both the slot the GPUs are plugged in and the temperature correctly?
Also, is Device 0 the one in first slot, Device 1 the GPU in the next-filled slot, etc.?
What I mean is, for example, I'm using slot 0 and 3, and Device 0 is the one in slot 0, Device 1 is the one in slot 3. Is the Device Number always incremented like that?
I switched to 1.31 and my hashrate for my 5870 went from 445 Mhash/s to 395 Mhash/s and my 5850 went from 342 Mhash/s to 320 Mhash/s with no settings changed. If I launch 1.3 it still runs at the original speed.
I removed vectors from the must-load argument list, so you'll have to add that in Extra Flags.

Hm.
1.32: I have added an extra option under Affinity to pick a random core to use (that still makes every instance run on the same core, except it's randomized, as in, once every client stops, it repicks a core to run on).
Thinking about an AMD/ATI GPU monitor (can't figure out how to use ADL dll, so using a different one) that stops client once temperature reaches a certain point, and starts client again once it drops below a certain point.
Right now, I have it as an external script controlling Phoenix Rising, seems to work well.
In progress.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
@ PEAO
Yes, it will work.

@hiVe

1. check if u entered correct login and password
2. make sure u put rising phoenix in phoenix miner folder
3. make sure u entered correct platform in extra flag field (if u are using multiple platform ofc)
If none of this happened please upload here screen with your settings so maybe I'll find that mistake (also specify your rig (OS,SDK,GPU)

Yea, all is correct, but f*ck it doesn't work, thanks for the attempt to help me though.
Activity: 98
@ PEAO
Yes, it will work.

@hiVe

1. check if u entered correct login and password
2. make sure u put rising phoenix in phoenix miner folder
3. make sure u entered correct platform in extra flag field (if u are using multiple platform ofc)
If none of this happened please upload here screen with your settings so maybe I'll find that mistake (also specify your rig (OS,SDK,GPU)
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
I've tried a lot of things. But whenever i start it, a cmd window pops up and disappears immediately, afterwards nothing happens. I wonder what am I doing incorrectly -.-
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
I have to use argument "-q 3". It works if I put it in the "extra flags?
Activity: 98
@ up

Have you added VECTORS to extra flags field in 1.31?
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
I switched to 1.31 and my hashrate for my 5870 went from 445 Mhash/s to 395 Mhash/s and my 5850 went from 342 Mhash/s to 320 Mhash/s with no settings changed. If I launch 1.3 it still runs at the original speed.
Activity: 1
Fantastic program and I love the idea and that this restarts its self.

But i am having issues getting it to work. I have been playing around with the options and all it does is show a timer to restart. I have it in the same folder that i run Phoenix from. Ive tried the 1.23, 1.3, and 1.31 versions. Ive read this entire thread and checked all the link it and i cant figure out why it is not working

I'm running a single 5830 on win7 and
phoenix -u http://****@*****/ -k phatk DEVICE=0 AGGRESSION=10 VECTORS BFI_INT
when i run this i get around 300Mh/s.

any help that anyone can offer will be great.

Thanks.
Unintended, but apparently loads phatk kernel correctly anyways. I'll add that to 1.31.
Oh, and removed VECTORS from the must-load argument list. If you want to use it, just add that to Extra Flags field.
Activity: 1
Hi,

i've running the phoenix rising and watched into the processlist and the miner is started like this:

phoenix  -u http://user:password@host:8337 -k poclbm VECTORS BFI_INT FASTLOOP=false AGGRESSION=12 DEVICE=0 -k phatk

why are there 2 kernels given? There should be only one kernel i think.
Activity: 174
Is there any way to hide the On Screen Display (OSD)?
Pages:
Jump to: