Pages:
Author

Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain - page 13. (Read 30324 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
does anyone know when this coin will hit polo? they are taking so long to add it...

Don't wait until Polo has it. The price would have already spiked...

There's no reason for this. Current spike is nothing more than a tiny whale/s, which pumped it a bit. I got out at 89k satoshi and I'm glad that I did it, even if it reaches 200k by tomorrow. Don't fall into these traps...   

These are not traps dude. There are many useless coins floating around to pump and dump. Coins like Aragon are exceptions. Look at the team backing it. I have my coins for pumps & dumps, and for long term investment I chose coins with doing research and creditability of the founders. ANT is in my long term list.
Though glad you made profits.

There's no need for such explanations and of course it was a trap (see the prices now). I got in on May 18 with 0.57 BTC, when Bitcoin was $1850 (i.e. "invested" ~$1050), bought 787 coins and as you can see I now have 1512 coins worth about $2800 at the current prices of Bitcoin ($2180) and ANT. Now my average is less than 40k satoshi. I even managed to accumulate some SIA. Did I had the chance to have at least 2k ANT? I did, but I'm not a greedy man and I'm happy with what I have.   

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
How do the Tokens get generated? Huh
Well, tokens are generated by the developers before the ICO. DUring the ICO, they will sell tokens. Remaining tokens are mostly burned
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
does anyone know when this coin will hit polo? they are taking so long to add it...

There's no reason for this. Current spike is nothing more than a tiny whale/s, which pumped it a bit. I got out at 89k satoshi and I'm glad that I did it, even if it reaches 200k by tomorrow. Don't fall into these traps...   

These are not traps dude. There are many useless coins floating around to pump and dump. Coins like Aragon are exceptions. Look at the team backing it. I have my coins for pumps & dumps, and for long term investment I chose coins with doing research and creditability of the founders. ANT is in my long term list.
Though glad you made profits.
Activity: 311
The
When polo buy it.

haha good one
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
How do the Tokens get generated? Huh
Activity: 300

NIce to hear that. I bought a lot when it failed to 75k sat and I sell all at 84. Damn. what did I do? Right now, it prepares to reach 100k satoshi
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Activity: 56

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Blockchain will change the world.

I bought it on shapeshift and send it to myetherwallet.com Wink
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
When polo buy it.
Activity: 13
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Why should they have thread here? I've done some quick research on these guys and the only problem so far is that Aragon is based on Ethereum (i.e. still has much more to prove as a tech). Raising $25 Million in 2 minutes is a serious task. Read between the lines. Wink
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
I am holding a lot of aragon and I bet that the price will go up at the end of this year. keep holding this tokens andd you will find that they are 100% awesome and potential project

Potential is the keyword here. But somehow I do not have a good feeling about this project. It might become a counterparty or omni, but may not see 10x growth. Maybe 2x-5x.

Rather than investing in this, I will go for better ICO's like Bancor or BAT.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I am holding a lot of aragon and I bet that the price will go up at the end of this year. keep holding this tokens andd you will find that they are 100% awesome and potential project
Activity: 966
It's quite funny that it is one of the biggest crypto projects now and the devs chose not to have the thread here. Not saying it is bad or good thing, just noticing.

It would be good if they had thread in here. But they publish informative blog posts regularly and other channels.
Some of the big projects not to choose to be in here lately. IMO it's always good to hear every ideas from every channels but sometimes it could be distracting and annoying too  Cheesy
It is plan stupid to not include Bitcointalk as one of your standard communication channels. This forum is one of the biggest information highways.
Either developers of Aragon are not familiar with the biggest crypto forum (unlikely) or they don't think it is necessary to have ANN thread here.
Anyway, it's highly suspicious that they decided to directly omit bitcointalk as advertising platform.

I don't find that suspicious but it's kind of lost for them. Because bitcointalk is a good place to get attention of related people, and hear some wisdom voices. But again the decision being here up to their perpective, resources, needs and targets.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
It's quite funny that it is one of the biggest crypto projects now and the devs chose not to have the thread here. Not saying it is bad or good thing, just noticing.

It would be good if they had thread in here. But they publish informative blog posts regularly and other channels.
Some of the big projects not to choose to be in here lately. IMO it's always good to hear every ideas from every channels but sometimes it could be distracting and annoying too  Cheesy
It is plan stupid to not include Bitcointalk as one of your standard communication channels. This forum is one of the biggest information highways.
Either developers of Aragon are not familiar with the biggest crypto forum (unlikely) or they don't think it is necessary to have ANN thread here.
Anyway, it's highly suspicious that they decided to directly omit bitcointalk as advertising platform.

Some of the big projects not to choose to be in here lately. IMO it's always good to hear every ideas from every channels but sometimes it could be distracting and annoying too  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Bittrex the best place to buy?

Seems so, most volume on Bittrex.

Then Liqui.

Both of them also have BTC-ANT and ETH-ANT markets.
That gives flexibility to users.
Bittrex the best place to buy?

Seems so, most volume on Bittrex.

Then Liqui.
Pages:
Jump to: