Pages:
Author

Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain - page 12. (Read 30324 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Of course I can. Most of the people started looking at their fiat holdings, so they don't care if it's 0.1 ETH, or 0.01 ETH as long it makes them rich.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
Maybe you should read previous comments.

no need.
everything is clear as sky.

you cannot compare the price of it to the price of btc at that time.
people paid ETH in ico.and 1 ant was 0.01 ETH and it still is.
hope you undertstood this time.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Maybe you should read previous comments.
Price currently is more than double than the ICO, but make no mistakes - whale/s are currently accumulating and they are eating "plankton" like you and me. My average is even below ICO price, but as I said - I got out at 96.5k satoshi.

you are makin a mistake at the calculation.it is just a little over ico at the moment.
did u take into account the ETH price at the time of the ico?

it was 0.01 ETH at the ico and 0.0107 ETH at the moment.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Price currently is more than double than the ICO, but make no mistakes - whale/s are currently accumulating and they are eating "plankton" like you and me. My average is even below ICO price, but as I said - I got out at 96.5k satoshi.
Maybe, but buying now is as I said - dangerous. What happens now is a pure "speculation" by the whale/s, which was/were accumulating over the past few days.

yeah but the price is a little over ico at the moment.
there is no pump yet right?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Maybe, but buying now is as I said - dangerous. What happens now is a pure "speculation" by the whale/s, which was/were accumulating over the past few days.
i read a few things in differetn places that this coin is guaranteed to get into poloniex in the upcoming months.
is that true?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
It is dangerous to trade it now, since whale/s are playing with it. I'm following the market every day.
Why? Most of coins in strong hands of investors.
Read the developer map, there are a lot of work in this year.

I don't need to read anything. I started with 0.57 BTC on May 18 and managed to accumulate 1600 coins, but I got out at 96.3k satoshi. I won't be surprised if it go much higher in the coming hours/days, but as I said - I'm following the market.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
It is dangerous to trade it now, since whale/s are playing with it. I'm following the market every day.
Why? Most of coins in strong hands of investors.
Read the developer map, there are a lot of work in this year.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I missed out on ARAGON. I am wondering if it is too late to get a few aragon tokens or not. I like the idea that more and more startups and incubators are coming to the blockchain to do crowdsales and get more capital that way and including more of us in their businesses.

Even now it's not too late. This looks to be a really solid project with good devs. I don't have much ANT, but what I have I'm holding long-term. This one will go up and up.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
ICO price:
1 ANT = 0.01 ETH = 0.00047000 BTC
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I just bought several btc, nice to see its still ICO price, thanks and go long term

bdw: any dividents are planned for holders ?
can you share please , what was ICO price in ETH/BTC/USD per ARAGON.cheers
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I just bought several btc, nice to see its still ICO price, thanks and go long term

bdw: any dividents are planned for holders ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I missed out on ARAGON. I am wondering if it is too late to get a few aragon tokens or not. I like the idea that more and more startups and incubators are coming to the blockchain to do crowdsales and get more capital that way and including more of us in their businesses.

I got some from the ICO. And keeping those for a long while. I see Aragon as a long term investment.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Just be careful with the guy/s who are currently pumping and dumping it. I managed to increase my holdings from 1512 to 1542 coins (though I had the chance to take more) and increased my "ANT net worth" from 1.21 BTC to 1.39 BTC (if it maintain current prices).
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market
does anyone know when this coin will hit polo? they are taking so long to add it...

Don't wait until Polo has it. The price would have already spiked...

There's no reason for this. Current spike is nothing more than a tiny whale/s, which pumped it a bit. I got out at 89k satoshi and I'm glad that I did it, even if it reaches 200k by tomorrow. Don't fall into these traps...   

These are not traps dude. There are many useless coins floating around to pump and dump. Coins like Aragon are exceptions. Look at the team backing it. I have my coins for pumps & dumps, and for long term investment I chose coins with doing research and creditability of the founders. ANT is in my long term list.
Though glad you made profits.

same here, the team is unbelievable and the ICO was amazing, allot of people put their trust in the hands of aragon. i don't see it failing anytime soon

I agree. They made a lot of money, but this is one of the fair few very small teams that seem extremely qualified to build what they are doing. I wish them the best of luck and I expect their coin to be a big success!

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
does anyone know when this coin will hit polo? they are taking so long to add it...

Don't wait until Polo has it. The price would have already spiked...

There's no reason for this. Current spike is nothing more than a tiny whale/s, which pumped it a bit. I got out at 89k satoshi and I'm glad that I did it, even if it reaches 200k by tomorrow. Don't fall into these traps...   

These are not traps dude. There are many useless coins floating around to pump and dump. Coins like Aragon are exceptions. Look at the team backing it. I have my coins for pumps & dumps, and for long term investment I chose coins with doing research and creditability of the founders. ANT is in my long term list.
Though glad you made profits.

same here, the team is unbelievable and the ICO was amazing, allot of people put their trust in the hands of aragon. i don't see it failing anytime soon
Pages:
Jump to: