Pages:
Author

Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain - page 11. (Read 30324 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 10
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Is this coin trading below ICO price? looks like it is... time to buy or wait?
Activity: 406
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
Is this a serious discussion on the project or you guys are just trying to pump the coin, the project seems to have a good use case, and bought into it during the ICO and still holding significant part of my portfolio but I still don't see the how organisation is going to adopt it on a large for operational use

They are in beta / alpha.

Operating on testnet.

I've reported some bugs to GitHub.

It's not mission critical yet.

In the U.K. - stable legal system - easy to open companies.

In Afghanistan? You are better of on Aragon than local corrupt government...
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
As for the whales they do these things to all coins, I don't think its something the Aragon team can prevent.

I don't blame Aragon guys for that, but I think that these whales are people who invested heavily in the project. I will stand up and applause them if they deliver something revolutionary - then they deserve even 3000% increase, but this has nothing to do with it.   

Yeah I believe they were mostly people looking for a quick flip. I'm one of those in for the long haul and I won't always agree with the teams actions but I believe in both their vision and their coding abilities.

I'm fascinated by their work ethic.

Recent partnership with Bancor.

I moved Aragon tokens out of exchange - long term store of value - these guys are into something.

Changing how business is done globally, enabler.

You know that I own their tokens so don't trust me - do your own research - ideally run their software and you'll get the idea...

Really well done! Actual product, not whitepaper-ware.

Almost same thoughts.
Mine has been on my wallet from the beginning. Don't much care daily price speculations.
As for the whales they do these things to all coins, I don't think its something the Aragon team can prevent.

I don't blame Aragon guys for that, but I think that these whales are people who invested heavily in the project. I will stand up and applause them if they deliver something revolutionary - then they deserve even 3000% increase, but this has nothing to do with it.   

Yeah I believe they were mostly people looking for a quick flip. I'm one of those in for the long haul and I won't always agree with the teams actions but I believe in both their vision and their coding abilities.

I'm fascinated by their work ethic.

Recent partnership with Bancor.

I moved Aragon tokens out of exchange - long term store of value - these guys are into something.

Changing how business is done globally, enabler.

You know that I own their tokens so don't trust me - do your own research - ideally run their software and you'll get the idea...

Really well done! Actual product, not whitepaper-ware.
Activity: 112

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

Activity: 112
Is this a serious discussion on the project or you guys are just trying to pump the coin, the project seems to have a good use case, and bought into it during the ICO and still holding significant part of my portfolio but I still don't see the how organisation is going to adopt it on a large for operational use

There are huge sell orders just above the current price and shills are trying to hype it, because they bought at the top. My respects to Aragon (I've been telling friends about the project since it launched), but I got out for now, because I've seen some things I didn't liked.

1. They raised $25 Million, yet they hired a former Finish male nurse with just over a year of experience as a Community lead. If Tatu reads this: nothing personal... it's just my opinion. 
2. I found recent's "whale's play" on Bittrex as disgusting. I made a good (in my views) profit and I got out... for now.     

I'm not a fan of them hiring tatu either but I suppose they wanted to hire someone from within the community rather than get some external person. As for the money raised, its actually much more than that cause they still hold the majority of the ETH which has surged in value.

Also for those who missed it they are likely going to do a buyback or dividend since the ETH they raised surged in value.
legendary
@FAILCommunity

There are huge sell orders just above the current price and shills are trying to hype it, because they bought at the top. My respects to Aragon (I've been telling friends about the project since it launched), but I got out for now, because I've seen some things I didn't liked.

1. They raised $25 Million, yet they hired a former Finish male nurse with just over a year of experience as a Community lead. If Tatu reads this: nothing personal... it's just my opinion. 
2. I found recent's "whale's play" on Bittrex as disgusting. I made a good (in my views) profit and I got out... for now.     
Merit: 500
Merit: 502
ARAGON keeps going up these days, luckily I bought some before the rise Smiley

Aragon has good performance last couple of days  Cheesy
I bought some at low price and holding Cool
Activity: 243
ARAGON keeps going up these days, luckily I bought some before the rise Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
How it's possible that they still have no ANN thread here? Super weird... Anyway I invest in this project and I believe in bright future. To bad I miss ICO though...

Why, in your opinion, would we need a ANN thread here?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I really like Aragon - mission, vision, founders - and I'll keep the tokens for the long haul... What they do has chances to revolutionise how companies work and are created.

Try their beta, it's already very impressive.

Their funder: https://luisivan.net/

BAD ASS

Bad ass, my ass, you shill. Did you bought at the recent top? Bring on your other accounts and start preaching some more.
I really like Aragon - mission, vision, founders - and I'll keep the tokens for the long haul... What they do has chances to revolutionise how companies work and are created.

Try their beta, it's already very impressive.

Their funder: https://luisivan.net/

BAD ASS

EDIT: Clarification - BAD ASS - in a positive sense... Read the interview on the blog... Deep quality work!
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Blockchain will change the world.
How it's possible that they still have no ANN thread here? Super weird... Anyway I invest in this project and I believe in bright future. To bad I miss ICO though...
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
No, you don't get it. Aragon is an "air based" token, which may worth 10 ETH or 0 ETH. Believe me that I know a lot about the project, but I also know the market. And I even have a pretty good guess who is behind recent "shakings". Anyway... good luck.

back to square one man.
people paid 0.01 ETH at ico it still is 0.01 ETH.
and whatever you say wont change that fact.
anyways Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
No, you don't get it. Aragon is an "air based" token, which may worth 10 ETH or 0 ETH. Believe me that I know a lot about the project, but I also know the market. And I even have a pretty good guess who is behind recent "shakings". Anyway... good luck.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
Of course I can. Most of the people started looking at their fiat holdings, so they don't care if it's 0.1 ETH, or 0.01 ETH as long it makes them rich.

man you dont get it do you?
it is an eth based token whose ico was held on ETH.
People paid ETH.

then i might as well compare it to the price of ripple or stellar at the time of ICO and say it is well well below ico.
no logic there really.
Pages:
Jump to: