Pages:
Author

Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain - page 16. (Read 30325 times)

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000
There is no information on the total number of coins...no trust

This. An investor can't base what the value or potential value of a token is without knowing how many tokens there will be (and to an extent, what the emission curve is). Not informing us of the total number of coins is either poor planning (not a good sign) or scammy.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Waited two hours for the ICO to start, sent ETH right away but received "Unable to locate Transaction entry"

Thanks aragon

well the address was well know from a long time ago... just had to entered it in put some gaz and click send....

Yeah it was known, but you could not send ETH before the start of ICO, and i sent them just 30 seconds after it started
legendary
Activity: 1364
Waited two hours for the ICO to start, sent ETH right away but received "Unable to locate Transaction entry"

Thanks aragon

well the address was well know from a long time ago... just had to entered it in put some gaz and click send....
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Over in 10 mins. Glad I went through

This crowdsale gone crazy as expected so many people missed the chance to invest in this mega project I also one of them. I hope this deliver and will make the all investors to choose this.

Thanks aragon
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
Congrats to the team and all the investors on a wildly successful ICO, the hidden cap was reached super fast. I look forward to seeing how this token develops in the comming 2 years.
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
Over in 10 mins. Glad I went through
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Everybody I know have the finger on the trigger. Looking forward for this ICO  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thinking about grabbing some, weird the thread is so quiet, seems like a nice project

Maybe people don't believe in DAOs anymore

It's because they don't have a presence on btt but make no mistake this ICO has HUGE interest and a lot of people are speculating it will end in minutes. Whether that's true we will see in 3-4 hours.
Thinking about grabbing some, weird the thread is so quiet, seems like a nice project

Maybe people don't believe in DAOs anymore
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
That is solved with percentages. The total amount of ICO will be X percentage of the total. We all win, there are no whales.
legendary
Activity: 1036
There is a cryptographically sealed hard cap to stop whales and institutional investors getting all the coins, as they don't know how many they're getting they can't work out the ROI.This allows smaller investors to get involved, and the amount will be revealed after a certain amount is raised.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There is no information on the total number of coins...no trust
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Ultimately, is a strong presence in btt a strong predictor of success? Has this been studied before?
It might be interesting to know this fact because at least at the alternative currencies section there happen to be lots of scammy projects so real ones who may have a shot get lost in the bunch of pumpy messages from other threads.
Currently media is picking up good projects, you might as well want to check the news tab at google every so often
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
Do you know of another Blockchain tech startup from Spain to be followed?

No haven't heard of any, why are you looking specifically for blockchain startups from Spain though?

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
The concept seems to be really good, but they don't have much of a presence on btt, I wonder if they will hurt its success or make it even better.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
So it is basically not a coin or currency but a startup that helps other cryptocurrency startups to run smoothly ?

I would get behind that. I definitely need something like this with my business, so far I have been having a lot of trouble getting people to understand what I have been doing and paying taxes, I would pay a Premium amount just to get rid of all the financial and accounting stuff I have been doing.

Is this just for Spanish startups or all around the world ?

All over the world. From my understanding, any business could run on their network and in return for using their platform they would pay a fee. It's a neat idea, but I'm still unsure about the hidden cap for the ico, and how it wouldn't just devalue the coin when it hits exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
So it is basically not a coin or currency but a startup that helps other cryptocurrency startups to run smoothly ?

I would get behind that. I definitely need something like this with my business, so far I have been having a lot of trouble getting people to understand what I have been doing and paying taxes, I would pay a Premium amount just to get rid of all the financial and accounting stuff I have been doing.

Is this just for Spanish startups or all around the world ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I am waiting for the bounty. I am ready to help ARAGON succes in token market. Actually most etherium based project make good succes in crowdsale.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Where is the ANN thread?I did not found.
Pages:
Jump to: