Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 17. (Read 395476 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The problem of ardor is not only that it falls against USD and BTC (with all crypto market) but also that it falls against its POS competitors. In 2016 and 2017 it was in top 20 coinmarketcap. Now it's hardly at 60s place, so...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
At this moment ardor looks like there is no dip and the price will fall forever
Really fed up with this situation
Ardor is definetely good project but definetely not for investors

How long have you been involved in crypto? In ARDR? You're not thinking clearly, assets usually don't keep gaining value, there has to be a fall sometime. If the asset has value in other ways, it's will raise again and, likely fall again. The game is to buy and sell at the proper times. Or, if you have the stomach for it, simply hold till your sell price is eventually reached. With all the pending moves about to hit in the crypto market, there really isn't much debate about the value going up, the debate is about when it will go up.
Will the fall of ardor ever end??? Hodlers, how do you think where is the dip?

Will the fall of most ALT coins and, Bitcoin for that matter ever end? Of course it will, just market dynamics.

Ardor vs. Ethereum
Ardor is a child of NXT – one of the main coins of the “old generation,” which appeared two years earlier than Ethereum. The NXT blockchain with its smart contracts is interesting in itself, but Ardor is some kind of NXT 2.0 – a completely new platform that claims a lot of different functions. Let’s look at the key features of this project as a platform for asset management in comparison with Ethereum. https://howtotoken.com/explained/ardor-vs-ethereum-asset-management-pros-and-cons/

Copy and paste? Really? Some original thought would have been nice...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ARDOR coin project has outstanding technical ability, has a good market development space, worth investors looking forward to. The project team needs to strengthen marketing publicity.
Activity: 265
I would like to install Ardor wallet on a Debian 9.5.0 version.
After downloading ardor-client-2.0.14.sh how should I proceed ?
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
Are there any reason for the recent upsurge in the volume and price of IGNIS? Some news, etc?
Activity: 336
Investors should be confident in the development of the ARDOR project and give the ARDOR project team more time. After all, the encrypted money market is in a bear market.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

I bought some ARDOR since the price has dipped lately. I downloaded the wallet but was wondering is it best to keep ARDOR on an exchange or send ARDOR to my Wallet? Jut want opinions.

Also, I am confused about what an ALIAS is? Do I have to create one or can I just deposit Ardor Tokens into the wallet.

One last question, can I send NXT into the ARDOR wallet? I have an NXT wallet but it would be better it seems to just store NXT, ARDOR and IGNIS in the same wallet?

The safest way to keep your funds, is the wallet you control. Alias is a feature on Ardor, but you don't need to create it for depositing your funds to the wallet. And no, you cannot send NXT to ARDOR wallet as these are two different independent blockhains.

P.S. When creating new account, please always keep your passphrase safe. If you'll loose it, you'll loose your funds also.
Activity: 2

I bought some ARDOR since the price has dipped lately. I downloaded the wallet but was wondering is it best to keep ARDOR on an exchange or send ARDOR to my Wallet? Jut want opinions.

Also, I am confused about what an ALIAS is? Do I have to create one or can I just deposit Ardor Tokens into the wallet.

One last question, can I send NXT into the ARDOR wallet? I have an NXT wallet but it would be better it seems to just store NXT, ARDOR and IGNIS in the same wallet?

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

This is not true. It depends on when you bought Ardor. Investors that bought on ICO or before hype run last year, made big profits. Poor investors bought at high prices during hype and now consequently suffering. But if you did your homework before your investment, you must be sure that Ardor has a future and thus your investment should bring profits sooner or later. That's investors life! There will be better times for sure.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
Now the ARDOR/NXT/IGNIS is not used in any project, I understand it correctly?
I think in 2018 a lot of blockchain projects will die, I wonder what fate will be in NXT?

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

You do realize that almost the entire crypto market appears that way right now too.

And everything may fall forever... who knows. But eventually the bulls should come out to play again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
EZYcount Introduces Taal and AI Accounting Solutions on the Ardor / Ignis Blockchain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0mWv74l7v8&feature=youtu.be

Viven Fuhrer, the founder of EZYcount Accounting Software joins Elizabeth Mong of Ardor / Nxt Group to talk about implementing aspects of the business on the Ardor / Ignis Blockchain. He introduces the EZYtaal token - token as a license and offers an outline for the future that includes an AI to automate accounting
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

I think nobody can know how low any coin can go. In case of a truly catastrophic event for bitcoin and blockchain technology everything can go to 0 and never recover (or totally disappear). The best thing to do is to buy in chunks while the prices fall and be ready to wait even years before seeing some results.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Ardor vs. Ethereum
Ardor is a child of NXT – one of the main coins of the “old generation,” which appeared two years earlier than Ethereum. The NXT blockchain with its smart contracts is interesting in itself, but Ardor is some kind of NXT 2.0 – a completely new platform that claims a lot of different functions. Let’s look at the key features of this project as a platform for asset management in comparison with Ethereum. https://howtotoken.com/explained/ardor-vs-ethereum-asset-management-pros-and-cons/
Pages:
Jump to: