Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 22. (Read 395481 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
ARDOR's current price is still at a low level in the medium to long term, and the room for improvement in the future is very huge.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Hello, is the Jerulida team working on hardware wallet support for Ardor, NXT and Ignis (preferably for Ledger Wink )? I think this is an important step for pretty much any cryptocurrency project.
Activity: 350
The ardor team needs to increase market publicity, and excellent technology needs to be recognized by investors. I am ready to hold ardor coins and wait for the next big bull market.
Activity: 206
Merit: 69
Update Ardor.World 🚀

Price in Nxt, Ardor, Ignis
Link: https://www.ardor.world/pricein/

Activity: 317
ARDOR project team's technical strength is good, bargain buying ARDOR, expect this coin follow-up performance!
Activity: 304
ETH is one of the old coins in the encrypted money market. This round of falling ETH coins is the preferred target for hunters.
Activity: 206
Merit: 69
Update Ardor.World

Ardor, Nxt, Ignis Social Feed (Twitter, Reddit, RSS)
Link: https://www.ardor.world/feed/
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Is this the offical Ardor Bitcointalk thread ?
Yes. However, Damelon (the thread starter) is not very active at this moment and has also stated that he currently isn't following it. But there are other Ardor experts like martismartis regularly answering questions.

is there one for Ignis ?  
As far as I can tell, no. There would be no point also, as Ignis is not a third-party childchain but a main part of the Ardor ecosystem. The only reason to have a thread about Ignis would be a separate "speculation" thread (e.g. to be able to talk about exchanges and so on) but in my opinion that would even draw activity away from this thread here.

Everybody can, however, obviously start a thread like "Ignis: Moon or doom?" in the shill-spam altcoin speculation forum Wink
Activity: 145
Merit: 251
- The Sun -
Is this the offical Ardor Bitcointalk thread ?

is there one for Ignis ? 
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Ardor (ARDR) Interview with Lior Yaffe
Ardor is about solving the several limitations of blockchain technology today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNEHeVWtiZI&feature=youtu.be

Good to see a video with Riker, especially towards the end when he talks about the markets and is very relaxed.  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Ardor (ARDR) Interview with Lior Yaffe
Ardor is about solving the several limitations of blockchain technology today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNEHeVWtiZI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Dominium group is planning to launch its blockchain on Ardor.

They operate in the property sales, ranting and things like that, a huge sector ( they manage properties worth hundreds of millions  ).

This is going to be huge

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/people-able-invest-property-1-130000009.html?guccounter=1
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The technology of Ardor project is pretty good. It pioneered the concept of mother child chain, but the ability of main funds to pull the disk is relatively lacking.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
As long as we are stuck in a bear market, you folks won't be happy trying to short-term "profit" from an altcoin.

The obvious exception, as we saw these days with EOS, is a big "news announcement". In the case of Ardor, the next big announcement would be surely the "pruning" feature - only when this feature is enabled, Ardor can claim it possesses the "scalability" advantage it's advertising with.

Maybe the pattern of the "dumper" is related to that: (s)he tries to manipulate the price to the downside, to be able to enter cheap before Q3 and then profit from the pruning feature.

But also if there is no manipulation (I generally am skeptic about manipulation accusations), I expect even lower prices in the coming weeks - for Ardor and most other altcoins. The hype/mania phase of 2017 and early 2018 is over. Now back to work on adoption Wink Maybe the 3000-4000 satoshi corridor holds, that would be a very strong sign, but I don't expect it - unless the whole crypto market sentiment is turning, then everything is possible.

PS: These "cool project blablabla" trolls are most likely bots, they don't care about Ardor, they only want to increase their forum rank. You can safely report them.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Am I only the one who noticed that some big holder of ardor trying to escape from it from 1st June on bittrex?
The price will go to zero soon (not to the moon)...

It seems that real investors don't believe in bright future of ardor...
All we have is posts that it's good project with great future, long term ivestment, bla bla bla...
But the price goes lower and lower..

Either someone wants to exit the market, or they want to manipulate the price lower. As to which it is, only the seller knows.

Based on the selling pattern, it appears to be manipulation. If you want to sell a lot of coins, you either dump (if you truly believe the entire crypto market is about to crash), or better yet, slowly sell over time to maximize profits. You don't set up big sell walls like we have been seeing.

That said, it could be a dump... but if so, he's doing it idiotically.
Activity: 129
Am I only the one who noticed that some big holder of ardor trying to escape from it from 1st June on bittrex?
The price will go to zero soon (not to the moon)...

It seems that real investors don't believe in bright future of ardor...
All we have is posts that it's good project with great future, long term ivestment, bla bla bla...
But the price goes lower and lower..

Yes, unfortunately you are right. Bla bla bla cool project, great investment, outstanding technologies.... and what do we have right now? Ardor pulls up the rear... Angry
Pages:
Jump to: