Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 25. (Read 395481 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
To add a bit of "technical discussion" to this thread - maybe one of the devs or experts is still reading:

Would it be possible to increase the IGNIS transactions-per-childchainblock limit?

Currently, it is set to 100, like other child chains. This is obviously an anti-spam measure, and for most other child chains it is surely enough. But taking into account Ardor's 1-minute-blocks, the current limit means that IGNIS has only a third to a quarter of the Bitcoin capacity. But as IGNIS is the main transactional currency of the Ardor project, I would suggest a higher limit, at least 500 or even 1000.

I don't propose to increase the general childchainblock size limit, only the one of the IGNIS chain, because from my point of view it's a special child chain which should have a high capacity, enough for mass adoption.

Maybe this has to wait until pruning is introduced ...?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The technical level of ARDOR coins must be outstanding. What the team needs to do is to try their best to do marketing.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
It's good that the Jelurida want to attend more conferences. They need businesses using Ardor and they can do the necessary networking and wooing at conferences.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
I understand ARDOR could replace ETHERIUM in the distant future? Since it is much more functional blockchain.

It will never happen, no matter how much you want it. I'm not arguing of course ARDOR is a great coin at a great team.

I agreed that ARDOR will never replace ETH. But I can't understand the recent performance of ARDOR after its release. Sucks... indeed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I understand ARDOR could replace ETHERIUM in the distant future? Since it is much more functional blockchain.

It will never happen, no matter how much you want it. I'm not arguing of course ARDOR is a great coin at a great team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
ardor has so many features and can be used for almost everything. but nobody uses it. why? it is so simple.
e.g. releasing an Asset or a currency.

How to Issue an Asset on Ardor in 5 mins
You’ve probably seen many articles telling you how you can create an ERC-20 token in under 20 mins and you may have even followed one or two of these to create your own token (I have).

https://medium.com/@plumapiedra/how-to-issue-an-asset-on-ardor-in-5-mins-d19e48215bf2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer
I have no idea about the new release of roadmap. Is it released yet?
I also don't understand why NXT is still running after ARDOR release.

this is a copy and paste:

Ardor/Ignis roadmap update: As promised I'm posting an intermediate roadmap update for Q2/2018 in order to update the community about the development progress. The release of the full products roadmap, including NXT, is scheduled for the Ardor Seoul Meetup which will take place on May 28th (more details will be announced)...

Great to see the full products roadmap will be releasing soon. And this will include NXT as well.

Recent prices do not look good though.
I want to deposit IGNIS tokens on Hitbtc.com. The deposit site says that the payment id has to be sent with the transaction. Without it deposit can not be credited and payment will be lost. Where do I provide the payment id? As an unencrypted message? Thanks!

When you try to send Ignis a window like the below one will pop up.
tick "add message" and enter your payment id from the exchange. Make sure to untick "encrypt message".

https://screenshots.firefox.com/VbqncJu6OJ9MMTip/localhost
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
I want to deposit IGNIS tokens on Hitbtc.com. The deposit site says that the payment id has to be sent with the transaction. Without it deposit can not be credited and payment will be lost. Where do I provide the payment id? As an unencrypted message? Thanks!
Activity: 151

this is a copy and paste:

Ardor/Ignis roadmap update: As promised I'm posting an intermediate roadmap update for Q2/2018 in order to update the community about the development progress. The release of the full products roadmap, including NXT, is scheduled for the Ardor Seoul Meetup which will take place on May 28th (more details will be announced)

What we announce today is as follows: Q2/2018 release: • Asset, Currency, Goods specific bundlers • Translation of wallet to 14 languages • Lightweight Contracts Add-on - testnet • Transaction Vouchers - testnet • Java 9 support

The Pruning and Snapshots feature will be available on testnet in Q3 and on mainnet in Q4 We are making good progress with the design and implementation, however, we must make sure everything works 100%, before we can go live with such an important and unique feature.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

Seems the "old" roadmap is in force so far. Jeluriada  is noted for its delays and postponements. Arguably the new roadmap will come  some time later. Regarding NXT looks like someone needs a little bit of salvation therapy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
tomorrow jelurida will release the updated roadmap

let's see what happens Smiley

Today?
To be honest, ARDOR performed not so good after its main net release at the beginning of this year. Hope its good development.

I think the team said they will be releasing it around May 10th
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Today?
To be honest, ARDOR performed not so good after its main net release at the beginning of this year. Hope its good development.

That will be interesting. ARDR is pretty much working unlike most other projects so I'm curious what the roadmap will look like.
Activity: 151

Activity: 120
Merit: 2
ARDOR this coin is worth buying at the moment, because the technical ability of the team is very outstanding, and the price should have much room for improvement.

I hope with Ardor, the price of IGNIS improves, I got burned hard by the IGNIS airdrop when I bought NXT at $1.5, lost 90% of its value after that. So converted to IGNIS and bought some more on the cheap. Now waiting for it to grow back to $1 at least.
Pages:
Jump to: