Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 24. (Read 395481 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 69
Update Ardor.World 🚀 Cool
1. Ardor Rich List
2. Ignis Rich List
Link: https://www.ardor.world
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The market space for the development of ARDOR coin project should be large. I have some positions waiting for its growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The technical ability of the ARDOR team is not inferior to that of the EOS coin project of the high degree of heat. Although the market heat is a bit poor, the long-term development is still worth watching.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
ARDOR need, must to be listed on Binance!!
If it will not, the price will not go up ... never

Look at Poloniex - it's almoust dead
Bittrex is dying...
HitBTC - no comments
Upbit is good for South Korea, but what about others?

ARDOR need Binance as soon as possible!

Don't be so absolute. Binance is not the base for a rocket. ARDOR is under the way of its development. I can expect the pump again in the near future.

I just compare volumes of Poloniex and Bittrex for example of this year and last year and understand that there is no exchange for pumping ardor at this moment at all.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Bittrex is dying...
HitBTC - no comments

Don't be so absolute. Binance is not the base for a rocket. ARDOR is under the way of its development. I can expect the pump again in the near future.
Activity: 51

Bittrex is dying...
HitBTC - no comments

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i read this on twitter:

A #blockchain lab held on #WallStreet in NYC showing an #Ardor proof-of-concept demo for a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange (DEX) for @binance. @Jelurida hopes you will check out the demo by @xcubicle here: buff.ly/2GGV4cI #DEX #ARDR $ARDR

and because all these tweets are spamed i dont stand reading the discussion. and i dont want to watch a long video. so could the devs please tell us what is does mean? is ardor working together with binance to build the binance-dex?
Activity: 35
dowloaded the latest  ardor "wallet" and it's not opening up... at all  gives  white page and  I tried reopening reinstalling restarting all , nothing is working I cannot open the wallet at all..
 Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
ARDOR technology is very good, Binance is also ready to build a ARDOR based public chain, the development of this coin project is worth your expectations.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Update http://Ardor.World  🚀
1. Ardor Blockchain Analyze (Blockchain activities)
2. Ignis Blockchain Analyze (Blockchain activities)

Ardor platform is still in its infancy state. This ought to be obvious if we consider its blockchain activity . The number of transactions per day  remains within the low range of a few hundreds and  falls well below the levels  shown by leaders. Transactions of AEUR, BITSWIFT and even Ignis are still very rare.  I wonder  how fast those 100 -200 transactions  can become 100 000 -200 000  at least?
Activity: 206
Merit: 69
Update http://Ardor.World  🚀
1. Ardor Blockchain Analyze (Blockchain activities)
2. Ignis Blockchain Analyze (Blockchain activities)
Activity: 72
I hope that many people are interested in your project and it will be successful. Always keep up the great work

There were rumours about Binance becoming a child chain on Ardor. They would also be heavily affected by this limit. I doubt that there is any substance to this rumour but it shows that you made a good point there.

Well, things are starting to get clearer for me. There's a competition for best solution for Binance DEX. One of startups has proposed to build it on  Ardor blockchain platform. Their proof-of-concept presentation can be found over there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z4FTO1rV8Y&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
There were rumours about Binance becoming a child chain on Ardor. They would also be heavily affected by this limit. I doubt that there is any substance to this rumour but it shows that you made a good point there.
But I guess that - in the unlikely case that his rumours are true - Ardor's childchain would be a kind of "settlement" layer for their operations? Because I can't imagine that all operations - order opening etc. - on a big centralized exchange could be replaced by an on-blockchain solution, not even the most scalable one. (I know Etherdelta, 0x and similar solutions work on-chain, but I think they're not suited for high frequency trading like centralized exchanges.)

I guess that would make the most sense if they considered being a child chain but the rumor was probably completely baseless.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
But I guess that - in the unlikely case that his rumours are true - Ardor's childchain would be a kind of "settlement" layer for their operations? Because I can't imagine that all operations - order opening etc. - on a big centralized exchange could be replaced by an on-blockchain solution, not even the most scalable one. (I know Etherdelta, 0x and similar solutions work on-chain, but I think they're not suited for high frequency trading like centralized exchanges.)
To add a bit of "technical discussion" to this thread - maybe one of the devs or experts is still reading:

Would it be possible to increase the IGNIS transactions-per-childchainblock limit?

Currently, it is set to 100, like other child chains. This is obviously an anti-spam measure, and for most other child chains it is surely enough. But taking into account Ardor's 1-minute-blocks, the current limit means that IGNIS has only a third to a quarter of the Bitcoin capacity. But as IGNIS is the main transactional currency of the Ardor project, I would suggest a higher limit, at least 500 or even 1000.

I don't propose to increase the general childchainblock size limit, only the one of the IGNIS chain, because from my point of view it's a special child chain which should have a high capacity, enough for mass adoption.

Maybe this has to wait until pruning is introduced ...?

Too many rumours about Binance. I have heard they were keen in creating DEX with atomic swap features. Anyway, I don't see there's any point for Binance  in creating child chain on Ardor.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
To add a bit of "technical discussion" to this thread - maybe one of the devs or experts is still reading:

Would it be possible to increase the IGNIS transactions-per-childchainblock limit?

Currently, it is set to 100, like other child chains. This is obviously an anti-spam measure, and for most other child chains it is surely enough. But taking into account Ardor's 1-minute-blocks, the current limit means that IGNIS has only a third to a quarter of the Bitcoin capacity. But as IGNIS is the main transactional currency of the Ardor project, I would suggest a higher limit, at least 500 or even 1000.

I don't propose to increase the general childchainblock size limit, only the one of the IGNIS chain, because from my point of view it's a special child chain which should have a high capacity, enough for mass adoption.

Maybe this has to wait until pruning is introduced ...?

legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
Transaction Vouchers concept is well explained by Lior  in a video https://www.youtube.com/embed/vZpmvVoUFFA
this is a very convenient and important feature, but I think it would be better if it was more userfriendly
Pages:
Jump to: