Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 21. (Read 395481 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/1013648155420717056

Ardor (ARDR) is now live on OKEx! Start trading with BTC on platform today!
Nice works from ardor team.
Long time to hear a good market news from the team.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/1013648155420717056

Ardor (ARDR) is now live on OKEx! Start trading with BTC on platform today!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
ARDOR this is a technical value coin, which is worth holding in the medium and long term. Staying patient and waiting for the growth of the project will be a good choice.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Will ARDOR ever get listed on Bianance?

Unfortunately, it seems like Jelurida is not interested in it

Or maybe they just can't/won't pay the extortion level listing fee.
Ardor is still not an overfunded project, it wouldn't makes sense for them to spend a lot of money on something like this.

There was a community effort to raise money to buy in through voting for Ardor with BNB token iirc. I don't know what happened to this idea.

Add Ignis to Binance Exchange:
http://www.ardornxt.group/community-funded-projects
These funds will be used to purchase BNB — the token used by Binance Exchange.
The progress bar will updated manually and is only an indicator of movement. For an accurate picture of the funding please use the blockchain explorer links provided.
Ardor Address:
ARDOR-2C9B-G3QC-32U7-EKT86
Donate with child chains ARDR, IGNIS, AEUR or BITSWIFT.

^^this was on the website which is currently under maintenance.

not sure if you guys doing some research from time to time ?

I saw on Reddit that Ardor and NXT have been listed on OKex, a tier 1 exchange. This is good news.
Activity: 145
Merit: 251
- The Sun -

Ardor is still not an overfunded project, it wouldn't makes sense for them to spend a lot of money on something like this.

There was a community effort to raise money to buy in through voting for Ardor with BNB token iirc. I don't know what happened to this idea.

Add Ignis to Binance Exchange:
http://www.ardornxt.group/community-funded-projects
These funds will be used to purchase BNB — the token used by Binance Exchange.
The progress bar will updated manually and is only an indicator of movement. For an accurate picture of the funding please use the blockchain explorer links provided.
Ardor Address:
ARDOR-2C9B-G3QC-32U7-EKT86
Donate with child chains ARDR, IGNIS, AEUR or BITSWIFT.

^^this was on the website which is currently under maintenance.

not sure if you guys doing some research from time to time ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I don't know what their finances are like, but after the Ignis ICO, the NXT pump, then Ardor pump, and all timed when BTC was going crazy, I'd have to think Jelurida is pretty well funded.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Perhaps this clarity is not true and still confusing, so to wait what will happen is better to keep up with the latest information so as not to make mistakes.

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

Activity: 145
Merit: 251
- The Sun -
new discord:

ardor nxt community:
https://discord.gg/wkcmqff

Is this the offical Ardor Bitcointalk thread ?
Yes. However, Damelon (the thread starter) is not very active at this moment and has also stated that he currently isn't following it. But there are other Ardor experts like martismartis regularly answering questions.

is there one for Ignis ?  
As far as I can tell, no. There would be no point also, as Ignis is not a third-party childchain but a main part of the Ardor ecosystem. The only reason to have a thread about Ignis would be a separate "speculation" thread (e.g. to be able to talk about exchanges and so on) but in my opinion that would even draw activity away from this thread here.

Everybody can, however, obviously start a thread like "Ignis: Moon or doom?" in the shill-spam altcoin speculation forum Wink

I just say Ignis needs more attention in a lot of spaces....
just have a ardor thread is not really enough in my eyes.
- Ignis is the first Childchain on Ardor, so do you think it is enough to maintain all childchains in a single thread ?

I dont want to "just" speculate, i think it is necesary to give Ignis a home thread where people can keep on conversations about it.(Ignis only !)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Just interesting, are there people who bought this dark horse great potential coin at 2 - 2.3$ in January?
How do you feel now?))
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
This platform is a darkhorse. Ardor slowly approaches its goal. In the future its compatibility with ERC20 tokens will have a leverage over other platforms that is offering BaaS.

I must have missed this. When will they introduce this ERC20 compatibility and how would it work?
Activity: 336
The ARDOR coin project has great potential for development in the medium to long term. The exquisite design of the mother child chain will spawn a big market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This platform is a darkhorse. Ardor slowly approaches its goal. In the future its compatibility with ERC20 tokens will have a leverage over other platforms that is offering BaaS.
Activity: 204
I haven't checked on this in about a year.  So what's the TL;DR on the epic fail with the IGNIS/ARDR listing/launch, whatever?
Pages:
Jump to: