Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 27. (Read 395481 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Recently, Ignis quite well raised, I think the Aldor will be more promising than the ignis in the price
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I want to be ardor like eos because they have more exhanges now thay did in short time to list their coin in more exchanges and also ethereum listed in coinbase in very short time. Why they can do that?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Ardor funds can be entered, now the price is already very low, Ardor will have a lot of big news to announce in the future, it will definitely be dragged to heaven.

would you like to share with us what you are expecting. what news are you talking about?

form me point of view ardor is stuck somewhere. its not moving. and i dont know why. the tech looks like it could be used but i dont see any real world adoption.

I have the same feeling. I appreciate the long-term developed technology. However, the public adoption is low, which is the huge discrepancy between ARDOR and other mainstream coins, BTC, ETH.
I don't know if there are some good plans from the dev team.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Ardor funds can be entered, now the price is already very low, Ardor will have a lot of big news to announce in the future, it will definitely be dragged to heaven.

would you like to share with us what you are expecting. what news are you talking about?

form me point of view ardor is stuck somewhere. its not moving. and i dont know why. the tech looks like it could be used but i dont see any real world adoption.
Merit: 11
ARDOR this coin can be held for a long time, the technical content is still very high. This wave of rebound from bottom is still very good
ARDOR recently pulled this up pretty well. This coin should be able to surpass its maternal NXT in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Ardor is really solid and has been here for a long time. It does not have hype but a really good product. So if ppl really knows the spirit then it will be months but you will be out by then.
Activity: 31
Proven tech like the NXT decentralized asset exchange. They've been running theirs FOR YEARS. They've got REAL businesses, from messenger apps to Hedge funds running on their Exchange, paying dividends every month. And all that tech is coming to Ardor.
Activity: 97
I missed the initial announcement, but just got back into NXT to get some Ardor. There's two months left, so it's not too late. The value should be the NXT + the value or ARDOR. I just still a little confused of how child chains and the I think FNX all works, not being able to really visualize it. Like when I have ARDOR, what's the function of the FNX. (I think that's what it's called.)
Someone should create a video that would make the concept really clear for those just hearing about the concept, else the terms could be hard to understand for anyone casually reading.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
The best is yet to come, I would think there will some significant good news coming shortly, so buy now or pay more later. 
Your choice, because with just a little good news the price will take off. 

There is still the outstanding Binance listing so could be right. IIRC the community has collected funds for said listing.
Activity: 160
The best is yet to come, I would think there will some significant good news coming shortly, so buy now or pay more later. 
Your choice, because with just a little good news the price will take off. 
Activity: 28
NXT and ARDOR still the best options, save currency haven
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
my Ardor are stuck since 3 months) and not just mine.

Mine works like a charm. Yours might be on the false chain. Uninstal it and delete all relevant folders (old data base). Download new version of client and install. Make sure you have the latest Java. Should help.

What? he's talking about his ardor on Hitbtc

Sorry about that, didn't catch his thought. He was talking about wallets and I thought besides Hitbtc  he shared his expirience with desktop client . Sure Hitbtc serves badly  any cryptocoins  including ARDR.
Activity: 23
does it mean ardor will be created every hour after the snapshots? or it will count the average of the holdings untill october 12th then split it based on the average??
Activity: 151

Mine works like a charm. Yours might be on the false chain. Uninstal it and delete all relevant folders (old data base). Download new version of client and install. Make sure you have the latest Java. Should help.

What? he's talking about his ardor on Hitbtc
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

Activity: 155
Anyone know when we are expecting some news from the Ardor (NXT) team
I know that hitbtc is not the best exchange but if ardor is listed there and ardor want to sell the coins on hitbtc than they should be safe that it works but it doesnt work. I think because they have wallet problems ( my Ardor are stuck since 3 months) and not just mine.
Anyone know when we are expecting some news from the Ardor (NXT) team?
Activity: 270
The ecosystem of ARDOR is gradually taking shape, and its future development is worth looking forward to.
Pages:
Jump to: