Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 48. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
What's the difference between Ardor and Ignis?

Ardor is the parent chain, Ignis is the child chain. Ignis runs on top of the Ardor parent chain. One is meant to be the reserve currency while the other the day to day transactional currency.

Thanks. More questions:

A) Why make them separate?
B) What is the block time on Ardor and Ignis.
C) Has one of them have smart contracts?
E) Can you send cross-chain transactions?
F) Can you sync one of them or do you need to keep getting blocks from both chains?

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
When will any exchanges allow deposits/withdrawals?Huh Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Still nothing from Bittrex. I don't blame anyone, but just want any official update. And want to put my money into something worth of attention like Ardor, not some shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
Ardor Time Episode 4 - Stats From the Ardor Launch
https://youtu.be/9HynvwI_x_I
Activity: 51
Well, it seems that we will not see enabling of deposit, withdrawal, trading of ardor at least till the end of January.
We are the hostages of the situation.
Everything we can do - just relax and waiting...

Why cannot deposit?

With the new version 2.0.12(?), the sync problem is solved?

Is there any other problem? Or what shall we wait for?

All these quastions to exchanges...
There is nothing we and Jelurida can do
We are waiting for solving all of problems by exchanges with their ardor wallets (nodes), that they can finally drop all ardor and ignis coins to their clients and start deposit, withdraw, trading of these crypto.
How long shall we wait? Nobody knows, but it seems to me that we will be lucky, if this situation will be solved till the end of this month.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

Ardor is the parent chain, Ignis is the child chain. Ignis runs on top of the Ardor parent chain. One is meant to be the reserve currency while the other the day to day transactional currency.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Well, it seems that we will not see enabling of deposit, withdrawal, trading of ardor at least till the end of January.

Why cannot deposit?

With the new version 2.0.12(?), the sync problem is solved?

Is there any other problem? Or what shall we wait for?
Activity: 74
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Nxt News – January 2018 (III): The Person Who Says It Cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Who Is Doing It
Activity: 51
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Is there any exact date when trading will be re-enabled? Could not find any information outside of Bitcointalk.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I hope this fork on ardor node will be resolve immediately. It has been weeks or 2 or 3 I don't remember anymore. But I remember my last trading of Ardor was December 26, 2017. And its' already January 15. That's 20 days of no trading. I'm worried about my Ardor coin. What will happen to it?
legendary
AEX exchange's big ARDOR black heart, the price pressure is very low and low, and in the hitbtc trading market is 2.4$, Poloniex trading market is 1.8$, the gap is good! Undecided

The price cannot reflect the true value as hitbtc and poloniex both cannot deposit ARDOR.
It is the problem of fork.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
I did not understand what ARDOR will return to trading in BITTREX? And why is it removed yet?
Surely this is a deal between dev. and bittrex, as long as it's still profitable, bittrex will accept Ardor, but when there's no matching then being parted is better, and I'm still happy because we can still trade Ardor on hitbtc.

deposits and withdrawals are not possible on hitbtc yet though
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I did not understand what ARDOR will return to trading in BITTREX? And why is it removed yet?
Surely this is a deal between dev. and bittrex, as long as it's still profitable, bittrex will accept Ardor, but when there's no matching then being parted is better, and I'm still happy because we can still trade Ardor on hitbtc.
Activity: 182
I don't know what's wrong with people.
Ardor is one of the most powerful platforms in cryptocurrency world. However market cap is still very low. I will be still buying more and more ardor's and use this advantage...
Hope Ardor will rise and shine asap
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
AEX exchange's big ARDOR black heart, the price pressure is very low and low, and in the hitbtc trading market is 2.4$, Poloniex trading market is 1.8$, the gap is good! Undecided
Activity: 136
Merit: 120
Jelurida is watching this thread  now.
For problems with Ardor and Nxt please visit our new support web site https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home
But before you open a ticket please read the disclaimer:

"We are NOT a support site for exchange related problems
Dear users, please understand that this is NOT a substitute support system for Bittrex, Poloniex or any other exchange you decided to use.
We know their support teams are slow to respond, however, if your problem is related to exchange withdrawal or deposit there is nothing we can do here to help you.
We recommend that you gather all relevant information including time of incident, account address, transaction id and submit as detailed and accurate as possible ticket for the relevant exchange, then wait for their response.
When you report your problem
Please understand that this site is handling hundreds of tickets per day, therefore please help us help you.
1. Report your issue in understandable English. If you don't know English try reporting in your language but it may delay processing.
2. Let us know if you refer to the NXT blockchain or Ardor blockchain or both. Both blockchains use the same account ID with different prefix NXT and Ardor
3. When you report account address, transaction id or any other long identifier string, always report it in plain text so that we can copy/paste it into our diagnostic tools.
4. Never report the passphrase of a non-empty account.
5. Do include screen captures or anything which can help us understand what you did.
6. If you are reporting software related problems, include the nxt.log from your workstation.
7. If you are reporting a wallet UI malfunction please include a copy of the Javascript console log."

Is this newbie account legit? Looks strange.

What happened to ARDOR? Why all exchanges stop deposit and withdraw?
Something wrong with the sync?
It says there is a fork on Poloniex wallet.

The post is accurate.  Jelurida is the company behind Nxt and Ardor.  Problem reporting is managed through desk.zoho.eu.

As far as I know, Bittrex and Poloniex are still not ready for ARDR/IGNIS trading.  Lots of discussion on the Ardor subreddit.

Poloniex was on a fork before they suspended trading.  If you are running an Ardor node, make sure you are on the 2.0.12 release.
Activity: 29
I wish the team around Ardor great success!
legendary
Jelurida is watching this thread  now.
For problems with Ardor and Nxt please visit our new support web site https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home
But before you open a ticket please read the disclaimer:

"We are NOT a support site for exchange related problems
Dear users, please understand that this is NOT a substitute support system for Bittrex, Poloniex or any other exchange you decided to use.
We know their support teams are slow to respond, however, if your problem is related to exchange withdrawal or deposit there is nothing we can do here to help you.
We recommend that you gather all relevant information including time of incident, account address, transaction id and submit as detailed and accurate as possible ticket for the relevant exchange, then wait for their response.
When you report your problem
Please understand that this site is handling hundreds of tickets per day, therefore please help us help you.
1. Report your issue in understandable English. If you don't know English try reporting in your language but it may delay processing.
2. Let us know if you refer to the NXT blockchain or Ardor blockchain or both. Both blockchains use the same account ID with different prefix NXT and Ardor
3. When you report account address, transaction id or any other long identifier string, always report it in plain text so that we can copy/paste it into our diagnostic tools.
4. Never report the passphrase of a non-empty account.
5. Do include screen captures or anything which can help us understand what you did.
6. If you are reporting software related problems, include the nxt.log from your workstation.
7. If you are reporting a wallet UI malfunction please include a copy of the Javascript console log."

Is this newbie account legit? Looks strange.

What happened to ARDOR? Why all exchanges stop deposit and withdraw?
Something wrong with the sync?
It says there is a fork on Poloniex wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: