Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 67. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Yes, good ARDOR rose to $ 1. I wish it wasn't just a pump and the beginning of strong growth I didn't even think that this year will see it. But now we need to aim at a mark in $ 10 punch. I think success is all ARDOR.
Yes, this could totally possible.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
do we know of any company that will build child chain on ardor ?? or of aany agreement
i searched but couldn't fid anything

I dont know about any yet, but the important this is the tech and infrastructure of the chain. Im sure companies will soon realize the potential Ardor offers them, and then start building their childchains with Ardor. I have no worries about adoption of Ardor.

Bitswift.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
do we know of any company that will build child chain on ardor ?? or of aany agreement

I dont know about any yet, but the important this is the tech and infrastructure of the chain. Im sure companies will soon realize the potential Ardor offers them, and then start building their childchains with Ardor. I have no worries about adoption of Ardor.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
No, wait by the end of the month then you get 0,5 IGNIS for each Nxt you hold. IGNIS is the currency for the first Ardor child chain. Afterwards you can swap your Nxt to Ardor tokens if desired.

I had dubt to invesment on this currency,and i invested on nxt.is that a right time to change my invesment to Ardor?do you thinks Ardor go higher in short period?Ardor all ready pump lot from last weekend,do you think it come down before this mouth announcement to buy some or not?
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Activity: 160
Ardor has been north of .00010000  months ago, this should be the min. short term upside as we get close to activation.
Hindsight tells me Ardor is in the lull before the storm.  This could be the last chance to buy at reasonable prices
compared to where the price is going.    The fuse is lit     " just my best guess"             and yes I'm buying.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
He there, I found a topic regarding the "where to hold Ardor issue"
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/where-to-hold-ardor/

So I guess its still pending, isnt it ?
Will there any notification send in a newsletter or in this forum when there is a confirmation?

Cuz pardon my french Im fucked if the exchanges won't change it.

I bought Ardor when it was still pretty cheap on polo and well ... as there is a freaking issue with my webcam I never had the chance
to verify my account, so im stuck with 2000 Dollar withdraw.
I was too lazy to transfer my ardor when it was still cheap, now Im trying to get my ardor out of polo but Ill never make it in time.
Even I am glad Ardor now gets the attention it deserves, it doesnt make it easier with this huge pump the last days.

So am I now stuck with two choices here ?
Selling all my Ardr as long I still can and prob tank the price on Polo, even I rly like the project or
lose it ?

That kinda sucks ...
Can anyone whos involved in the project maybe give a statement, if there is any further talk with the exchanges ?
I really would hate to sell my whole Ardor stock ...

Tank the price on Polo? Are you serious? LOL  First off, if you can't get ARDR out what good will selling it be since you won't be able to get anything else out. And, why is your problem with Polo ARDR's problem? The current 24hr Volume: 325.65770739 BTC / 5842534.72037371 ARDR wont take a hit if you sell. Unless all those are yours, you won't tank anything. So, is it worth all this drama if you miss out on the IGNIS drop? And, the project really doesn't have much to do with how the exchanges treat an "Air Drop", that's up to the exchanges. Sounds like you need to beat on Polo until someone helps you and, get verified.

Good luck

The will not be any air drop for Ardor
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Will there any notification send in a newsletter or in this forum when there is a confirmation?

I bought Ardor when it was still pretty cheap on polo and well ... as there is a freaking issue with my webcam I never had the chance
I was too lazy to transfer my ardor when it was still cheap, now Im trying to get my ardor out of polo but Ill never make it in time.
Even I am glad Ardor now gets the attention it deserves, it doesnt make it easier with this huge pump the last days.

Selling all my Ardr as long I still can and prob tank the price on Polo, even I rly like the project or
lose it ?

That kinda sucks ...
Can anyone whos involved in the project maybe give a statement, if there is any further talk with the exchanges ?

Tank the price on Polo? Are you serious? LOL  First off, if you can't get ARDR out what good will selling it be since you won't be able to get anything else out. And, why is your problem with Polo ARDR's problem? The current 24hr Volume: 325.65770739 BTC / 5842534.72037371 ARDR wont take a hit if you sell. Unless all those are yours, you won't tank anything. So, is it worth all this drama if you miss out on the IGNIS drop? And, the project really doesn't have much to do with how the exchanges treat an "Air Drop", that's up to the exchanges. Sounds like you need to beat on Polo until someone helps you and, get verified.

Good luck

legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
Ardor time Episode 2 - Child Chain Architecture | Security Meets Scalability
https://youtu.be/th2Z14hf5tw
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

lose it ?

That kinda sucks ...
Well, I definitely have not expected Ardor to grow to $1 before mainnet launch, but I cant hide that this made me really happy to see!

Turned out, that Ardor was one of my best investments this year, really nice christmas gift! Looking forward to the mainnet launch, 2018 will be Ardors year!
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Hello. I understand about NXT-IGNIS airdrop... BUT just tell me WILL Bittrex swap my tokes for real ARDR or they will be worthless if i dont withdraw them now?

You need to transfer your ARDR into your NXT wallet (asset). Otherwise, you will lose your ARDR on the exchange.

I think this is a wrong statement, I'm sure ARDR held on exchanges won't be lost at all. People just need to withdraw their NXT to be sure to receive the IGNIS airdrop.

Likely this is true, but I am not taking any chances until I hear an official statement from the exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Yes, good ARDOR rose to $ 1. I wish it wasn't just a pump and the beginning of strong growth I didn't even think that this year will see it. But now we need to aim at a mark in $ 10 punch. I think success is all ARDOR.

You can be sure this wasn't just an occasional pump because people are waiting the launch of ARDR network for more than a year and I'm sure it will keep raising during this month. After the launch of mainnet on JAN 1st I think we well see a dump ( caused by traders "selling the news") followed by a huge pump in the first part of next year.
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Activity: 294
Ardor now reached 1$, this is 1000% in one month now !!

This project will be the next ETH.
Activity: 140
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
Yes, definitely the potential is there. Being a proof of stake coin there is an increasing demand for people to buy up coins due to the growing interest in owning a masternode. I'd say keep your holdings and ride the wave for a bit.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I had dubt to invesment on this currency,and i invested on nxt.is that a right time to change my invesment to Ardor?do you thinks Ardor go higher in short period?Ardor all ready pump lot from last weekend,do you think it come down before this mouth announcement to buy some or not?
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
apologies for the noob questions but are there nodes for ARDR and what is the approximate POS annual yield? thanks
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Hi Devs,

Im really excited about the new platform and thinking of buying some ARDR tokens.

Can you tell me if the ARDR tokens on Openledger are your tokens? It does say open.ARDR on there and says that they will be swapped 1-1, once the Ardor platform launches. Just wanted to confirm before i purchase.

Thank you and all the best.
Activity: 143
Hello. I understand about NXT-IGNIS airdrop... BUT just tell me WILL Bittrex swap my tokes for real ARDR or they will be worthless if i dont withdraw them now?

You need to transfer your ARDR into your NXT wallet (asset). Otherwise, you will lose your ARDR on the exchange.

I think this is a wrong statement, I'm sure ARDR held on exchanges won't be lost at all. People just need to withdraw their NXT to be sure to receive the IGNIS airdrop.

For users who keep their balances on a shared exchange account, it is the exchange account which will receive, on the Ardor blockchain, the above holdings airdrop.
https://www.jelurida.com/snapshot-instructions

So far, no exchange made a statement that they will distribute the received balance to their clients. Better to transfer ARDR to your own wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: