Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 28. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 20, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
The majority of them are useless and only limited hype ones are become demanded ones after they hit the exchanges. I don't get engaged with airdrops and they aren't worth the time you spend for them.
Similarly, I think that the airdrop is just a waste of time. It is better to spend this time on participating in the bounty campaign and get a good reward.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 08:52:26 AM
Perhaps your wallet address written would be wrong. Otherwise, the campaigns you joined in were scam:(
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
March 20, 2018, 08:36:32 AM
The majority of them are useless and only limited hype ones are become demanded ones after they hit the exchanges. I don't get engaged with airdrops and they aren't worth the time you spend for them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 08:34:49 AM
Most Airdrop are run by new ICOs which tokens are not listed on any exchange and have no value yet. Taking into concern that most ICOs are scam or dead their tokens will barely have any value in future as well.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
March 20, 2018, 08:30:26 AM
Well, they were profitable.

But now it is only referral shit out there. Only people getting lots of referrals earning something.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
March 20, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
All I know is airdrop only two and very profitable.
That is Decred a long time ago, and Postoken recently.

The two airdrops are amazing because we only register the accounts. And the coin is directly distributed.
But now the airdrop is just rubbish, maybe because it's too much.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 02:33:37 AM
Airdrop is the best way of earning free money it is very profitable.Some of the airdrops are scams.Airdrops are especially for new members in  crypto.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
March 17, 2018, 02:53:39 PM
Well, they're just marketing promotional tools, so you can not expect too much.
On the other hand, it takes little time to get in, and sometimes you can have pleasant surprises.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 02:29:44 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

well it is worth it cause we just do some task and get coin for free, you just never find a good one bro. the biggest i got was from EQUAL (EQL) i got like $350 just for filling form and follow twitter and retweet join telegram that's all. there's many good airdrop out there just patience and hodl your coin than sell at the right time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 17, 2018, 09:16:04 AM
Airdrops are profitable. you just have to find the right ones. I got $ 167 airdrop this year. in my signature is also a good airdrop again. There you can get $ 10 and more.The Airdrop is capped at 15,000 participants and distributed evenly among all verified applicants.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 06:08:41 PM
Airdrops before is profitable unlike nowadays that some airdrops are worthless and not listed on any exchange. Some of them just scam people after participants invested in their project airdrops team will just disappear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 16, 2018, 05:03:56 PM
Airdrops are one way of earning tokens. Since they are free, they are definitely worth it and are profitable. To find a good airdrops is really a difficult task but if we find good & legit airdrops we could earn good amount of free money. Some of them are scams by the way.

I'd say more than half of them are scams, not just some of them Wink

Absolutely. If you look hard enough, you might be able to find 1 out of the 10 that aren't scams, but the amount of time it takes to get there is not really worth the effort.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 16, 2018, 04:25:33 PM
Airdrops are not much risky than others but many are also scams. Not all are paying their participants. Most of them are just gathering information. I am not into airdrop but I know a friend who is into it. As her experience tell, she did not receive anything from.most of them, although there are few who does give.  
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
They are exactly profitable, because they are free. Now there are less and less good drop-offs, a lot of scams. But sometimes you can get a good profit from a good drop,notfrom  all, but there are some. Good luck in finding drops!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 04:16:26 PM
I recommend you to take a part as many airdrops as possible. Only this way is reasonable. Because about 70-80% airdrops are scams. And you can gain something in remaining 20-30%.

and here are these 20-30% good airdrops. Look in my signature and you have almost $ 10. and if you have a few more friends you can also get $ 20 or 40. normally it is very easy. have fun
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
March 16, 2018, 03:38:33 PM
I recommend you to take a part as many airdrops as possible. Only this way is reasonable. Because about 70-80% airdrops are scams. And you can gain something in remaining 20-30%.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 03:33:41 PM
Previously, I remember that there were a lot of projects that were really being finalized and as a result those people who received airdrop got a good opportunity to earn money. And now airdrop looks more like a pile of garbage.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
March 16, 2018, 03:27:49 PM
Not all Airdrops are profitable. Actually very few. Look for the ICOs which have great project and use case. If you think an ICO is good then airdrop would definitely be good. Don't sign up for every airdrop you see. It is time consuming and you also clutter your Inbox, telegram, facebook and twitter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 03:15:07 PM
Airdrops are one way of earning tokens. Since they are free, they are definitely worth it and are profitable. To find a good airdrops is really a difficult task but if we find good & legit airdrops we could earn good amount of free money. Some of them are scams by the way.

I'd say more than half of them are scams, not just some of them Wink

I'd say over 95 percent of airdrops are outright scams at least.
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
I really do not know if tokens from airdrops are really profitable.I know some of it are just dump.Some do not even have a good value.But i will not say that they are all not worth it to have.Just have some luck if they have a good value.
Pages:
Jump to: