Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 30. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 12:07:54 AM
Airdrops are the easiest way to earn coins if your decision is correct and you avoid frauds but now there are other airdrops that just raises profit and are also cheated so we choose good airdrops and have a right decision.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 12, 2018, 10:22:31 PM
Airdrop are just free money and it is normally small. So airdrop are profitable in the long run, short term profit is not profitable because the worth of the coins is normally small though there are some airdrops that worth some good amount but just few
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 09:55:46 PM
As long as you participate in a reliable project, and carefully read its rules of activity and complete its requirements on time, then generally you can get tokens. This is a free way to get rewards, I think it is worth going made...
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
March 12, 2018, 09:51:52 PM
Airdrops are also profitable because you can earn tokens in easy way by just signing up into airdrop forms but airdrops is less profitable than bounty campaigns.
Activity: 9
March 12, 2018, 09:49:25 PM
Participating in airdrops is a way to get tokens for free. But when you choose an airdrop activity, you must carefully review the reliability of this activity. You carefully browse its official website, threads, white papers, and Twitter. Learn what this project is doing, whether it is feasible, and then apply for joining.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 12, 2018, 09:45:12 PM
They can be but it honestly takes too much time for me to even bother anymore. I used to keep up with airdrops but maybe like 1 in 10 of them are legitimate and provide enough tokens to even make it worthwhile. Just my 2c
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 12, 2018, 09:43:31 PM
Real airdrops are so profitable because the tokens you earn from airdrops can be use as your initial investments in bitcoins and other altcoins, there are also other airdrops token without value but not all ,some airdrop tokens are profitable and useful.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
March 12, 2018, 08:50:59 PM
Some Airdrop are really really profitable, I have received airdrop like Poly and it is worth over hundred plus and also the biggest airdrop of ONT that is worth over $3500 for their 1000 coin airdrop. I didn't get that one  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 168
March 12, 2018, 08:21:48 PM
I think it's profitable and there's no wrong in joining multiple airdrops because it's free and it's not time consuming. In my opinion, the you just need to watch out is KYC for airdrops and needs to be avoided at all cost because providing classified informations to people you don't know is like giving away your security.
Activity: 27
March 12, 2018, 08:00:53 PM
Last year I participated in several airdrops, got a few coins of different, from some airdrops I got nothing, those coins that I received, not all can be sold on the any exchange, unfortunately, maybe in the future I'll take part in airdrops and maybe some of my old tokens from airdrops will rise a price and i could sell them, but airdrops takes a time and not the result is known, maybe I'm not quite so lucky with them, it's like roulette.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hello people.
March 12, 2018, 07:52:11 PM
In principle, yes, but today the revenue from them (airdrops) is not as great as it was before, so I choose those who in principle will be able to give a coins, and do not take everything as before) Possible future situation will change.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 07:40:51 PM
Yes airdrops are very profitable but not good to hold for a longterm. You can earn money from airdrop without spending money from your pocket. Once you got the token, you have to wait for the exchanger of it then once that token is started to pump at the very high price then sell it.
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 04:40:57 PM
Many airdrops are a complete waste of time and I would stay away from the majority of them but you will find now and again the odd gem that could really get strong backing by the Community at large and also some talented people behind it. I once went into one  airdrop a long time ago and it was actually called Community coin. It had a very strong following at the time and we all did heavy marketing for the coin.  A few years ago I remember selling it for over one Bitcoin and at the time Bitcoin was around 750 USD. That was one of the best airdrop coins I ever participated in till today.
Activity: 294
March 11, 2018, 08:54:34 AM
yea, airdrops are profitable. but some are not, They just send you a token but the token they send had no value at all. but some of them are really profitable. You gain money with not too many effort from some of them, and that is good for sure.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 11, 2018, 08:37:53 AM
there are some projects that pay out more than 100 USD, however from little, bounty ii more profit work than airdrop
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 11, 2018, 08:22:33 AM
I can say yes to maximize airdrops because giving free tokens if you sign up to their form
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 11, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
Well, most of the airdrops won't have any value (don't forget, they are just a marketing tool, so don't expect too much).
But the requested effort is so little that it's worth it, as sometimes you can have nice surprises Smiley
Activity: 308
March 11, 2018, 03:26:16 AM
This is certainly a freebie! but most of the coins are slag, I keep them in my wallet and participate in airdrops, because I do not know what I can shoot, but I do not want to miss it until two well-shot, sugar and turn-leger.
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
March 11, 2018, 03:52:11 AM
I want to say simply, airdrops are better than nothing. The reason is airdrops are free money without investments. There are no losses if you didn’t receive airdrop. Only this you have wasted time to apply for airdrops. But some airdrops make good profit.
Activity: 504
March 11, 2018, 03:23:27 AM
No. These 100% airdropped coins has really no use after you received them. They are just using you to spread the word and convince others to invest and then these anonymous devs will vanish after they profit.
Pages:
Jump to: