Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 48. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
It really wasn't easy to predict the outcome especially on the ICO Uchit because they were so transparent that it blinded most of the investors and bounty hunters. Maybe most of us hunters are just looking on the outside we're not doing more research on what's really happening inside the project.
Activity: 199
July 03, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
I believe that managers are not to blame, because they do the same work for which they are responsible, and do not know what is happening with the project.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
For me, It is hard to determine if the project is scam. So the bounty managers would not be blamed because sometimes bounty manager gets scammed by the project. The bounty managers are only focus in bounty field. It is all responsibility of team dev who manage the project development.
July 03, 2018, 07:22:30 AM
Some ICOs are not real. We can not check because it's to far. But we can analyse to make sure what we do. Stay calm and wisdom!
Activity: 102
July 03, 2018, 07:19:56 AM
I do not think that bounty managers are guilty of anything.  This is their job and they need to check the project before starting work with it.  Often bounty managers become deceived, as well as bounty hunters.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
July 03, 2018, 02:51:24 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
You can't blame a bounty manager if a bounty team becomes scammer he also like us getting paid in tokens for those works so don't depend too much on the managers it is your responsibility to pick the right project before registering up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 02:51:13 AM
I think they can be blamed if he should not do here task as a manager, he will gather all the information about the bounty and it will not be scammed. He should be the one to lead the voice for the many participants.
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 02:50:24 AM
It is hard to determine if the project is scam. So I think the bounty managers would not be blamed. Aside from the bounty hunters the bounty manager also get scam by the project. He is only responsible in bounty field.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
July 03, 2018, 02:44:42 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

in the first place if the manager knew that the ICO is scam and he let it run then he should be blame, but if he didnt knew it then people should stop blaming the manager because his work is to publish the campaign and count stakes only,but since he has the direct contact from the team he should be know that and if he found out that the ICO is scam then he should notify the participants regarding the status of the project.
Activity: 88
July 03, 2018, 02:28:48 AM
The bounty manager is only a part-time worker on the project side. He can't know if there is a scam on the project side, so we should not blame him, but the bounty manager should keep in mind that the scam should fully study the existence of the project before releasing the bounty plan. scam
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
July 03, 2018, 02:25:59 AM
if the scam project we can not blame the bounty menager, it is all the responsibility of tem dev who manage the project development. while the bounty manager is only on bounty issues only, such as the calculation of stake and all associated with the rules bounty.
Activity: 157
July 03, 2018, 02:24:22 AM
Well i think bounty manger can't be blamed for something like that. Sometimes is really hard for manager to checking about the trurth of the ico itself. They are human too who will doing mistake. But if not once that was a bad bounty manager after all
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 02:20:53 AM
Not really, but some Are very strict to the bounty hunters, which have side effect on the bounty hunters that they will feel frustrated about the project, this may also have adverse effect on the prospective investor at the latter end
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 03, 2018, 02:15:24 AM
Its very hard to blame bounty managers. especially if manager part of the scam team.
Only one what we can require from him its count stakes on time
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
July 03, 2018, 02:08:08 AM
I think they have to take some blame. They should be doing a KYC on the clients they're representing, as well getting us the bounty hunters to represent. They should have a picture with their ID and date so they at least they know who they're. This could lead to future arrest from these scammers. That's my thoughts on the matter anyway.
Activity: 392
July 03, 2018, 02:05:54 AM
Responsible bounties manager should not just manage any project,  they should do there due diligence to protect there reputation.
Activity: 430
July 03, 2018, 02:02:58 AM
Now there are more and more ICO projects with problems, especially dishonest projects. Bounty hunters are often no longer able to get good returns.
Activity: 126
July 02, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

I think bounty manager is not the one to blame, bounty manager also do not know that ico will be a scam or not, maybe we should be more careful in following ico.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 09:46:24 PM
I don't think the bounty manager should blame, bounty manager at the beginning of a do not know the ICO is fraud, and now the market is not good, there are a number of projects have not reached their bonnets, so ICO is considered by a bounty hunter is a scam.
July 02, 2018, 09:42:06 PM
Bounty managers are just like us to who is working. Just like us they will have a hard time figuring out wether the campaign is legit or just a scam. Just like us he will not get paid when those things happened. I think it we are responsible and not the bounty manager. He didn't invite us to join but it is us who joined in the first place.
Pages:
Jump to: