Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 19. (Read 108043 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
April 07, 2019, 11:09:16 AM
IEO is the new and upgraded version of ICO. As it stands currently, ICOs are considered as unsafe for investors to spend their money investing in them. It has come to the public notice that, scammers are using ICOs to promote their scam cypto projects just to extract money from investors without launching their project. Due to this, IEO has been introduced to solve the problem of investors losing their money. So as it stands now, ICOs are dead.
Yeah that is right, also despite the really beneficial additional popularity the project gained from IEO it also adds the security. Moreover
less people will get scammed by the scam project since I guess that the project that could undergo such complicated process being reviewed by well known exchanges must be really compliant to all the regulation and documentation.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 10:52:14 AM
IEO is the new and upgraded version of ICO. As it stands currently, ICOs are considered as unsafe for investors to spend their money investing in them. It has come to the public notice that, scammers are using ICOs to promote their scam cypto projects just to extract money from investors without launching their project. Due to this, IEO has been introduced to solve the problem of investors losing their money. So as it stands now, ICOs are dead.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 09:40:50 AM
For me ICOS are not dead and this year only a lot of good icos that already succeed and new ICO released on this uear that really good and profitable it only depends on investors to choose where they invest.ICO not bring investors but cryptocurrency market recovery brings back a lot of investments.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 09:34:38 AM
ICO really died because it did not bring investors confidence. There are many other forms of capital mobilization, such as STO and IEO, which attract more attention and trust for investors. IEO is an effective and potential form of activity to help investors invest and develop strongly in the current time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 07, 2019, 06:27:29 AM
I don't think so.
indeed, good projects are not as many as before.
there are still a number of potential projects.
be careful when investing. search and study the project first.

You better not think that crypto will die. because the crypti is not easy just to die. we should support that crypto will grow continuously even though things are not like before.
copper member
Activity: 280
April 07, 2019, 06:19:31 AM
From observation, ICOs isn't completely dead due to the fact that many projects are still conducting icos. However, participating in an ICo is of high risk that why we now have IEO. We making a gradual transition.
Activity: 462
April 07, 2019, 06:14:02 AM
I don't think so.
You are quite familiar in polishing for this issue. Many users of cryptocurrencies have already studied this strategy for the selection of the company in which they would like to participate, but for this period the situation has really changed dramatically. Most companies look attractive enough, but this does not mean that even a 100% positive analysis of all technical documentation and team members will ultimately bring you a good result.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 07, 2019, 06:10:40 AM
I don't think so.
Activity: 349
April 07, 2019, 03:55:25 AM
Investing in ICO or investing in Altcoin in the Crypto market at the current stage is very potential. Because everyone involved in this market has confidence, in the future the pre-coding market will grow very strongly. The value of BTC - ETH turned after they peaked with strong resistance for a long time. This is the best time for us to invest in this market!
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 10:36:06 PM
I'm afraid, but I believe that ICO's are no longer lucrative, there's been a shift in the industry to IEO. That's what is on vogue. Most investors have lost confidence in ICO's and this could be due to the prevalence of scam project and the fact that most projects are listing below the ICO price and some don't even get to list on reputable trading platforms. With IEO, there's a high tendency for the coin to list on the exchange on which the IEO was conducted, this makes the investors assured of the project listing on their desired exchange.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
April 06, 2019, 10:27:53 PM
For me, ICO projects are not dead yet and you can make a profit from them, but every day this sphere begins to fade away because of lack of money and trust
Can you explain once again? One side you think ICO aren't dead ans someone can get profit with ICO and the second side you say an ICO has gone because of lack of money and esspecially trust. If you say it, how someone can get money if there aren't investor who trust in ICO? Project scam and a project can't reach funds which they needs always shadowing an investor.
Activity: 182
April 06, 2019, 10:14:14 PM
Yes ICO is really dead and I still do not invest in the ICO project. 90 percent of ICO Fake in the market So now I should not invest in ICO. Most ICO scams do. Good to not invest in ICO. Because investing in ICO is never a profit. Because today's ICO can not be successful. Because ICO did not succeed, they scam. So I say good to stay away from ICO. ICO can never bring good results. Investing in ICO is a good investment in Stablished Kyean. There was a time when investing in ICO could have been beneficial. But now it is not possible. So I say ICO is dead.

Thank you
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
April 06, 2019, 01:29:59 PM
thats not dead like a real mean, i think ico need time to recover itself, like bitcoin. ico need market, and the high market is bitcoin, when bitcoin price fall it mean ico fall too with many reason like people not believe because last time they make high income and now its really low.
just wait until crypto price is like the high before, than ico will be crowd as before
The rise in prices will not help the ICO, it will only lead to more scams, investors are leaving and this can only change the control of the sphere, the strict selection of projects and so on, as in the IEO
Activity: 196
April 06, 2019, 01:21:17 PM
For me, ICO projects are not dead yet and you can make a profit from them, but every day this sphere begins to fade away because of lack of money and trust
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 06, 2019, 12:33:16 PM
I was lucky to participated in one of the very first and successful ICO. It was Monaco (now named crypto.com).

You're right about the fact. that there is a lot of ICOs out there that tend to be fraudulent. For this reason I have created with a friend what prevents ICOs from cheating. How ? Through a thorough verification process.

Here is the project : https://www.tokenvu.com

It is still under construction (and being designed), hopefully it will come off as a better version soon.

Let us know if you have any comments/questions/ or ideas on how we can improve !

Best to you all and wish you success(ful ICOs) !

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
April 06, 2019, 12:30:41 PM
thats not dead like a real mean, i think ico need time to recover itself, like bitcoin. ico need market, and the high market is bitcoin, when bitcoin price fall it mean ico fall too with many reason like people not believe because last time they make high income and now its really low.
just wait until crypto price is like the high before, than ico will be crowd as before
copper member
Activity: 126
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
April 06, 2019, 12:27:49 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

Not dead, but the trust rating of every ICO is not that valuable in times of people search which one to be chosen to participate into, to doubt that investors are losing since not all ICO intend to provide the best benefit that market needs.
Activity: 383
April 06, 2019, 12:22:25 PM
in my opinion not dead for now, but I don't think the problem with ico is because they have a very large number and maybe this should be limited by my intentions, such as projects that have no value / maybe scam ex-projects removed from circulation begin by deleting their smartcontract so that they are not in blockexplorer
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
April 06, 2019, 06:43:27 AM
With the really I can see that many ICO are going to die this year. Its main reason many investor leave crypto. In fact When the crypto market came down a lot with the red mark, Then the investors reduced the amount of their investment. And for some of the scam ico many investments have been damaged and their do not want to return again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
April 06, 2019, 04:57:04 AM
ico's will be live some time. but with time everybody will move to ieo's. people will accept kys. this is something like evolution)
Pages:
Jump to: