Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 23. (Read 108041 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 03:42:27 PM
Many people say ICO has died but most of them say no, only for now ICO is less productive and vulnerable to scholarships. It is imperative for us to remember to always be careful and analyze before choosing because I believe that in the future there will be a better ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
April 02, 2019, 03:05:15 PM
no
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 02:43:55 PM
At the moment I can say for sure that the ICO has died. But I also hope that the cryptocurrency market will recover and this industry will come to life.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
April 02, 2019, 02:15:29 PM
Not at all but lately is hard to find a good bounty or I just had problems with finding one ? Also KYC seems to departed a lot of people from doing bounties and I consider this a good deed no matter what other may say, KYC was a good initiate among the bounties aswell Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 02, 2019, 02:11:31 PM
Nooe icos still not dead, i still believe icos investing will keep survive in the next few years. Icos just need more regulation so the scamers cant do nothing when icos had more regulation.
Activity: 616
April 02, 2019, 02:07:45 PM
Totally dead yet but now many people are no longer interested in investing in ico as a result of not feeling that they have benefited otherwise it is also a result of too many frauds occurring ico
at this time ICO is being hit by a virus but I am sure if there will be a way that can restore the ICO trend again.
there will be ways that can make ICO avoid fraud so investors will be safer to invest in ICO.
so I think ICO isn't dead, it's just dying.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 02, 2019, 02:04:43 PM
Totally dead yet but now many people are no longer interested in investing in ico as a result of not feeling that they have benefited otherwise it is also a result of too many frauds occurring ico

Yes, right, investors don't want to buy ICO anymore, which often doesn't produce, but only continues to lose and many complain about it, but now the rising IEO in my opinion is a substitute for ICO.
Activity: 420
April 02, 2019, 02:02:45 PM
i think ICOs are not dead but we can see new altcoins are being dumped just after listing or Dead because very few interests in cryptos from investors, moreover because of downtrend market, less investors willing to invest in ICOs when they see no chance to have profit, rightnow the price can be low, but i believe ICO will soon has it chance  when the market rises again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
April 02, 2019, 01:52:29 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 01:26:24 PM
Most of the coins of course died already , now many projects can not even collect above $ 10,000 , I think it is better to invest in ieo
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 01:15:10 PM
Nowadays, several ico projects are not promising, and not successful with their project's outcome. Although some investors says that ico's now are dead, but for me its not, there are also some ico projects that has the capability of making good outcone and are successful with their project plans.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 02, 2019, 01:12:49 PM
I think ICO is more dead than alive. Because yes, there is too many scam ICOs that people don't want to participate in ICOs anymore. So if you see an ICO now it will be 70% chance that you see another scam and not a good one. And it upsets me pretty well you know.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 31, 2019, 01:58:19 PM
Not all ICOs are dead, if you are capable to investigate projects and detect great potential, you will be able to earn great profit even on the falling market. Try to take part in IEOs, they are representing a great trend at the moment.
ICO are so unreliable that there is even no desire to mess with them, it is better to invest in any top coin and get a stable profit than to risk much for the sake of ghostly big money
Times change and ICO brings little money, because there are very few good projects there, you need to look for another place, now popular IEO
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 31, 2019, 12:19:44 PM
yes, i invested on ICO's and lost all money as like you Grin. just move on and invest on good projects.
You don't just move on to say you want to invest in another project, when you already encountered a failed one.
It is better to know what made you to make the initial mistake and learn from it. At all cost, just avoid repeating the same mistake.
It seems to me that first of all it is necessary to understand those areas in which projects show at least some results during the company’s ico. Of course, we choose at our discretion the best and very promising ones, as well as study their technical documentation, but as a result, the company is powerless in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 31, 2019, 12:07:51 PM
yes, i invested on ICO's and lost all money as like you Grin. just move on and invest on good projects.
You don't just move on to say you want to invest in another project, when you already encountered a failed one.
It is better to know what made you to make the initial mistake and learn from it. At all cost, just avoid repeating the same mistake.
Activity: 494
March 31, 2019, 08:49:17 AM
there are many new ico projects but not all of them are legit others because they are scams so it's hard to join because the risky ones are bigger if they are ico is a scam so be careful about how to avoid having your money ico is also legit but it's just a few of them but in this year there will be a better ico than those who can first review it so you can be sure that you'll be able to share with ico because even if the scam is not not success because the small reach to their ico so sometimes ico becomes unsuccessful but there are ico who nererefund their funds if not a success.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 31, 2019, 08:23:01 AM
Yes, really many ico going to dead in the year 2018-2019 still running month March. So I'm avoid investment in any ico now this bad time. But I'm focus top stable old ico coins in coinmarketcap. in fact I'm not agree investment in new ico if everything not clear me.
Activity: 406
March 31, 2019, 08:18:26 AM
Not all ICOs are dead, if you are capable to investigate projects and detect great potential, you will be able to earn great profit even on the falling market. Try to take part in IEOs, they are representing a great trend at the moment.
ICO are so unreliable that there is even no desire to mess with them, it is better to invest in any top coin and get a stable profit than to risk much for the sake of ghostly big money
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
March 31, 2019, 08:18:20 AM
not at all. icos will keep alive as soon as blockchain technology and crypto market remains. because this ecosystem will always need developments and new projects. and crowdsale is a very good option to collect money for new projects.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 31, 2019, 07:59:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: