Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 20. (Read 108043 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 06, 2019, 04:53:45 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
With the advent of the IEO and the guarantee of exchanges, it seems that the IEO is a trend. And actually ICO is dying. There are probably only projects that cannot afford to run IEO to continue selling ICO.
Majority of the ICO will still use the old style of raising money, there is a payment in IEO and we know that not all of the team
that are trying to run an ICO has enough funds to get their project listed in IEO.
People can choose, ether they invest with the new trend, or still remain with the old.

IEO is new model of ICOs and i think will disrupt ICO in the future. People will prefer choosing IEO in the future because its proven profitable after traded in market. But i think ICOs remain exist because i am believe many good project still launch ICO and investor still looking prospect investment
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
April 06, 2019, 04:40:01 AM
In my opinion it is difficult to say if ICO will die. Because if cryptocurrency still exists, the ICO is also still alive and developing.
Activity: 714
April 06, 2019, 04:27:09 AM
I think it was not because im still earning in some ICO‘s even there are so many scam ICO‘s, before you invest make sure that you have enough knowledge about knowing how their project goes on,and also if their project was still promising ,there are so many ways that you could know if an one ICOS‘s has a chance to turn out into scam.

For now for me it is very difficult because they assemble everything nicely and in detail to deceive everyone until the ICO ends. I have experienced that a few months ago.

Luck differs in every person .  ico nowadays can be consider as a gambling as it requires luck to be able to profit  . the guy above you was lucky because he manage to recieve his reward from an ico that he joined while you , you maybe badluck by the time you have joined an ico  .  dont worry . try your luck again next time  .  meanwhile ico is not dead  but some consider it dead due to the increasing number of fraud ico's  . ico can only be consider dead if all ico will vanished  .
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 06, 2019, 04:23:58 AM
ICO is not dead and now is the right time for you to look for a good ICO. Many ICO failed because market conditions deteriorated. In 2019 I think more ICOs will achieve success. And I suggest you don't give up because the opportunity to get big profits is still wide open.
There are a few ico projects where I want to participate. The market is still weak, I don't want to risk and losing money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 04:22:41 AM
I don't invest in ico because now there are a lot of scary scams, yeah Fully I'm not sure if ico is really dead, of course there are still good ico to follow. but only a few of them have a transparent and serious team in managing their projects.
Activity: 350
April 06, 2019, 04:19:07 AM
Certainly it is. It is no longer a legitimate and confident way of raising money since investors now prefer IEO. I rather expect an advancement on the development of IEOs for a better execution and management
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 06, 2019, 04:10:21 AM
ICO projects are still very difficult to get investors. So many ICO projects still fail. The most disappointing thing is to get a fraud project and we lose investment money. It's better to invest temporarily in existing coins.
Activity: 357
April 06, 2019, 03:31:35 AM
I think it was not because im still earning in some ICO‘s even there are so many scam ICO‘s, before you invest make sure that you have enough knowledge about knowing how their project goes on,and also if their project was still promising ,there are so many ways that you could know if an one ICOS‘s has a chance to turn out into scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 06, 2019, 03:04:35 AM
This might be your fault because you are not careful in determining the ICO project. It is unfortunate that it can happen that you lose money. I personally prefer to invest in coins over because it is safer and easier to make a profit. This will be a lesson for you and in the future, you must be smarter and more careful.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
April 06, 2019, 02:58:09 AM
Not totally dead ,both I can say ICO is half dead now still we have few of them that are doing fine and they met hardcap even when all investors are switching to IEO ,if you want to go ahead for any ICO make sure they have something good to deliver
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
MoonDeFi
April 06, 2019, 12:17:14 AM
I am not so sure if ICO dies, investing in ICO is indeed very high risk, make sure the right ICO choice to invest so that there is no loss for you, share information with experienced friends and ask which ICO is the right one to invest, I think that's the right way.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
April 05, 2019, 11:51:09 PM
The fact that this is happening now is that ico is in a state of sluggishness or arguably lackluster because many of them are precisely after ico goes on a lot of things happen:
- Must add time because the ico has not yet reached the target.
- Finish ico the price received is not suitable when the price of ico, even lower and worthless.
- There are even those that after I lost it, no one knows whether it is still running or not, so it becomes a scam. etc.
but there are still some who succeed even though they are not comparable to those that fail, so that it cannot be said that ico is dead, only time will determine the resurrection.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 05, 2019, 11:39:15 PM
ICO is not dead and now is the right time for you to look for a good ICO. Many ICO failed because market conditions deteriorated. In 2019 I think more ICOs will achieve success. And I suggest you don't give up because the opportunity to get big profits is still wide open.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 05, 2019, 11:23:53 PM
almost, and now with the IEO scheme, ICO will surely done, with IEO investor can be fell more safe due to partnering with exchanger, and surely will get listed after that.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
April 05, 2019, 11:13:39 PM
ICO's are dead to me, this is because I noticed even the legit projects gets frustrated as a result of low turnout of investors. Most people are not comfortable with the ICO scheme. This could be due to the influx of scam projects, the volatility of the market and the fact that ICO is no longer a lucrative venture. Most projects list their tokens far lower than the ICO price, making the investors wait too long to get some profit.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
April 05, 2019, 10:44:11 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

With the advent of the IEO and the guarantee of exchanges, it seems that the IEO is a trend. And actually ICO is dying. There are probably only projects that cannot afford to run IEO to continue selling ICO.
Majority of the ICO will still use the old style of raising money, there is a payment in IEO and we know that not all of the team
that are trying to run an ICO has enough funds to get their project listed in IEO.
People can choose, ether they invest with the new trend, or still remain with the old.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 05, 2019, 07:12:34 PM
In fact, the emergence of ICOs as an innovative and accessible business model for all happened in such a disruptive and sudden way that no one, neither the laws nor the investors themselves seemed prepared to assume all the consequences of investing in a business model essentially managed from anonymity and irregularity. Therefore, now that the financial authorities have tried to regulate the ICOs with greater vigilance, it is possible that we will enter a new stage where the ICOs continue to function with more moderate success, and where not everyone has the possibility of investing or launching his project as easily as before.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
April 05, 2019, 06:59:22 PM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
April 05, 2019, 06:20:35 PM

until now I am not really sure that ICO will really die. the problem is that ICO is quite well-known by people, so I certainly doubt that. therefore we should not be easily consumed by the incitement of others and certainly do not just panic
Activity: 201
April 05, 2019, 05:43:41 PM
Most ICOs actually could not stand the test of the bear market and with the ones that were doing quite good before the bear market most of them don't have products which can guarantee the value stability of the cryptocurrencies. 
Pages:
Jump to: