Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 39. (Read 108041 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 103
February 07, 2019, 06:27:11 PM
It has happened to us all I'm sure where the ICO turned out to be a scam and all that effort is wasted. On the other hand, there are many ICOs that are not scams and didn't reach the softcap so the result is the same - no payment and time is wasted.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 07, 2019, 06:25:39 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

Now it is better to invest only in those projects in which you are 100% sure. In order to reduce risks even more, it is better to engage in daily trading, it is precisely on this that many now have a good income.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 07, 2019, 06:23:04 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

I used to invest to a lot of ICO but now I have limited myself to 2 to 3 in a year, there are not many projects that can attract me to invest some of the projects here are just copy paste of the old and existing project, it's just a recycled project.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 06:15:47 PM
In 2018 there were very few successful projects. I think that investing in ICOs  should be stopped for some time because it is unprofitable.
I also think that now not one project does not collect enough money, I think that 2018-2019 will be the worst years for the ico market!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 05:53:37 PM
be skeptical.. i think icos are on their way out soon
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 05:50:31 PM
ICOs are very dangerous in the way they exist. Although it is a big step forward to help a ppoject or a company start. I believe soon will be a new saver way of ICOs.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
February 07, 2019, 05:44:57 PM
I don't think icos are dead because there are still very good icos out there but the issue is that they are not as profitable as they used to be and this is because of the general market condition. nowadays it is much better to wait for a project to get listed on the exchange before you buy than to buy at the ico stage because most projects tend to lose their value after exchange listing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 07, 2019, 05:33:57 PM
My thought also was that ICOs are dead, not until i discovered that there are still some ICOs that are genuine and are making good progress in the crypto space.
One of the ways that discover good ICOs, is through quality research. If you can find any good one, even though it is one, it is better than participating in thousands that you do not trust or that you do not know anything about.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
February 07, 2019, 05:17:49 PM
Probalbly not, but eth price is too low now and most of the projects postpone their  ICOs, but if you look wellknown ICO related resources, you will find some successfull projects of q4 2018-q1 2019 and they already made profit to their investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 04:58:56 PM
at this time the ICO was in an unhealthy condition, many ICOs stopped their sales because they saw the red market. I have never invested in ICO. I don't want to take too much risk.
Market conditions often influence ICO results, so it is not surprising that there are many ICOs delaying sales because in this condition it is difficult to find investors because there are many investors who are in trouble. so your choice not to participate in ICO is good enough but it would be best for me to continue investing in the ICO to maintain the ICO, it's just that we must be very careful in choosing ICO
Merit: 0
February 07, 2019, 04:57:31 PM
i think,this period of calm and soon everything will be back
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 07, 2019, 04:56:37 PM
I think that at the moment it is necessary to avoid ICO, since investing in them was previously quite a risky way to make money, and now the picture is generally very sad.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 07, 2019, 04:55:00 PM
In 2018 there were very few successful projects. I think that investing in ICOs  should be stopped for some time because it is unprofitable.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 04:50:29 PM
at this time the ICO was in an unhealthy condition, many ICOs stopped their sales because they saw the red market. I have never invested in ICO. I don't want to take too much risk.
copper member
February 07, 2019, 04:29:56 PM
I think this situation around the ICOs market is happening due to the poor market conditions. When market will turn bullish, I would suggest that there would be even more ICOs than during 2017 and 2018 all together.
Activity: 20
February 07, 2019, 04:28:52 PM
Yes, the ICO is dying. And they die from a large number of scammers who divorced. But this is not quite the end. "ICO" go to "STA". Only instead of tokens, there are stocks, I advise you to look.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 07, 2019, 04:26:25 PM
there are still big ICOs that ended recently, It just demand alot of research and experience. Experience is showing a lot of difference in the space even with choice of ICOs to invest. I dont believe there is no victim of failed or scam ICOs in the past 2 years most especially for an active investors, it might just be lower for experienced investors.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 07, 2019, 04:23:37 PM
ICOs aren’t dead, but 99% or them are scams. ~

I do not agree with you, yes there are scams out there but not nearly 99%

Lot of projects fail due to lack of funding and drop in price.

This isn't necessary bad thing, because bad projects will die off in the process.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 04:15:28 PM
ICOs aren’t dead, but 99% or them are scams. So basically, ICOs are a cancer to this space...
Activity: 644
February 07, 2019, 04:13:38 PM

No, of course the projects aren't dead yet.At the moment I stopped investing.Last year, there were a lot of investments-now we are waiting for the result.And the fact that you have not properly invested, you should not be upset, just extract a lesson from this.
It seems to me that this is not only about those projects that did not receive any real opportunities for their development after the end of the ico company. Indeed, despite the more or less good results of the ico company, the coins after entering the stock exchange still fall in value even for popular projects that should have good prospects. Perhaps because of this, many investors left the ico market for companies and preferred to buy coins on the stock exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: