Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 37. (Read 108041 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 10:32:56 PM
ICO isn't dead for now You can see that many new projects are emerging. And I'm also worried about you for getting a fraud project. Certainly very disappointing because our time is wasted to promote fraud projects. You must be careful in determining the ICO project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 08, 2019, 10:28:58 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
not like that the ICO's are being down at this moment the reason why it's being like that was being not by all of us but the solution for taking them to the normal person is the bigger problem that you have to do and if we find that there are problems easily cleared.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
February 08, 2019, 08:33:57 PM
I think the ICO did not die but only declined from before, and the decline in the market affected the decline of the ICO and besides that many ICOs failed and even fraud also caused people to no longer believe.
but if the market increases I believe ICO will return a lot and many investors are brave because they also do not want to feel loss or failure.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
February 08, 2019, 08:11:09 PM
Not really. Fetch ai is my next target in ICO market. I bet these guys will outperform market. Results should be awesome, because hype is too high at the moment around this story!
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
February 08, 2019, 07:59:13 PM
I experienced it a few times and I also decided to forget it because there was nothing that could be done to take what I should get, because if I kept thinking and regretting it would only disturb my mind and mood.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 08, 2019, 07:47:48 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

I am almost getting tired that people repeat this similar post of ICOs dead or not. Yes, ICO period is completely over. Everyone should take note.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 07:18:30 PM
It is not easy to invest in an ICO in this endless bear market. Fraud at the ICO has become widespread. Most current tokens have liquidity problems. Many projects are engaged exclusively in fundraising and no more.
Activity: 434
February 08, 2019, 06:45:10 PM
99.9 percent Yes. Most ICO will not bring you profit, but rather on the contrary will deprive you of money. There are several ICO, which ended successfully and their tokens did not fall much in price, but their units.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 06:28:33 PM
I wouldn't say ICOs are dead, this is because there are some good and promising ICOs out there with good usecase backed up by active and unique team. Although the rate at which ICOs come up has reduced, i think this is as a result of the bearish market. Once the market bounces back, may ICOs will start again

maybe also because investors are quiet so the ICO is reduced because they think it's better to delay starting the ICO because the time isn't right.
what is certain is that currently it is not the best time for the ICO but it does not mean if the ICO die.
Activity: 364
February 08, 2019, 06:23:46 PM
Now this industry looks dead. I have not received a profit from such an investment for a long time. I think most investors have refused such an investment.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 06:02:58 PM
I wouldn't say ICOs are dead, this is because there are some good and promising ICOs out there with good usecase backed up by active and unique team. Although the rate at which ICOs come up has reduced, i think this is as a result of the bearish market. Once the market bounces back, may ICOs will start again

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 05:11:59 PM
Most of the projects really died. But I believe that the cryptocurrency will begin a new round of growth. This will cause the restoration of ICOs
I do not think that the ICO will be properly restored, due to the problems mentioned above. Of course, projects that had time to establish themselves have a further future, but it hardly makes sense from new ones.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 05:10:04 PM

From my point of view, there is no recovery whatsoever for ICOs. Anyone still investing in ICOs may just be wasting his/her time. It is better to even wait for the coin to get to exchanges before deciding whether to buy it or not.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
February 08, 2019, 05:09:05 PM
No they are not dead but rather are trying to survive in this present market situation most good icos cant stand the pressure so are going off or are on a pause waiting for a better market condition for investors to return
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 08, 2019, 05:00:34 PM
Most of the projects really died. But I believe that the cryptocurrency will begin a new round of growth. This will cause the restoration of ICOs
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
February 08, 2019, 04:23:25 PM
On a real note, ICOs  are not dead, the only thing I see is that the projects a faced by this bear market and the recent rise of too much scam in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1050
February 08, 2019, 04:19:01 PM
ICOs are not really dead. They are just struggling to stay alive — Not to say some are not dead. The market is not favourable for everyone and it is worst for ICO projects. Despite the fact that some projects are innovative and amazing, worth investing in, they are finding it hard to attract investors. Let's be optimistic things change for better ASAP.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
February 08, 2019, 02:55:24 PM
there are lots of good ico but some are scam. we must be careful to choose it because it will affect the results that we will get. if we can choose the ico well then the results that will be be obtained are also good. but if we can't choose it well we won't get the results.
Been careful of an ICOs investor is not enough and it doesnt guarantee that the person wont end up scam because an ICOs investors must know what to look out for before investing into any project. However, there are bounty campaign manager on here which I studied and they host genuine project. I recommend people like Yahoo, iwantapony etc. I will create a thread soon which will help ICOs investors to choose right project because the scam ICOs are those that make STOs to take over ICOs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
February 08, 2019, 02:16:30 PM
there are lots of good ico but some are scam. we must be careful to choose it because it will affect the results that we will get. if we can choose the ico well then the results that will be be obtained are also good. but if we can't choose it well we won't get the results.
Activity: 263
February 08, 2019, 02:13:01 PM
Well, I think now 98% ico dead sometimes there are some projects that can give earn but their fingers only count, I think it is dangerous to invest in cryptocurrency at this time and better to wait
Pages:
Jump to: