Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 35. (Read 108041 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 01:20:36 PM
Nope they are not dead but it's investor duty to check  project and team background before investing as there are plenty of scammers out there so you have check properly before investing.i think it's better for investor to check some trustable site which rank project and check their background and there should be escrow for fund.
Today there are a lot of interesting projects that were quite pleasant to spend their ico companies. But we can see their results only after a certain time.if investors were not afraid to invest their funds in projects during the company's ico, the results could have been seen earlier, but today the market situation is very difficult and investors have become very passive.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
February 09, 2019, 12:27:28 PM
Nope they are not dead but it's investor duty to check  project and team background before investing as there are plenty of scammers out there so you have check properly before investing.i think it's better for investor to check some trustable site which rank project and check their background and there should be escrow for fund.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
February 09, 2019, 12:21:34 PM
No, New Ico needs new idead. So Oath protocol is coming up with new concept with blockchain dispute resolution project. It has the potential to grow big.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 12:06:47 PM
Some are thinking that ICO'S are completely dead or scam but the truth is some icos are paused or not yet started even their bounty project is done, they do it for a reason just like protecting investors qnd they want to earn big money.they wait for the good cryptocurrency market so all investors and bounty hunters will have a great and good profits.
Activity: 294
February 09, 2019, 11:43:40 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

I don't think the ICO is dead. maybe you just invested on a failed one and their exit is turn to be a scam.
some of ICO is still getting a success. just find a good project to invest to.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 09, 2019, 11:36:54 AM
Actually, ico is not dead, but right now, the demand is decreasing because the market trend is also decreasing. plus the large number of frauds that occur within ico makes people no longer interested
Activity: 700
February 09, 2019, 11:27:07 AM
I would not agree with you, saying ICOs are dead, it is true, many couldn't meet up due to lack of investors, so they pack up and do refund, but there are still some cool ICOs out there with a good use case.
the conclusion is that bad ICO is more than a good ICO, but it cannot be said if the ICO has died unless the ICO has been fully controlled by fraudsters, it can be said to be dead.

We only have to be careful and careful when choosing ICO, and we recommend that we choose ICOs who have already walked halfway or have reached the softcap so that we can minimize errors in choosing ICO.
Activity: 602
February 09, 2019, 11:02:28 AM
Probably the ICO process is really very important because the whole cryptocurrency world, in fact, the ICO process should show good and profitable results for investors, so now it is clearly not very profitable.
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 10:59:34 AM
I would not agree with you, saying ICOs are dead, it is true, many couldn't meet up due to lack of investors, so they pack up and do refund, but there are still some cool ICOs out there with a good use case.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
February 09, 2019, 09:45:09 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

I do not believe that ICO will die. because the ICO until now still survives even though prices are decreasing longer. but I think the price down is only temporary. so I am convinced that the ICO journey is still so long.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 09, 2019, 09:25:11 AM
Dead almost completely, the ICO is in a state of hibernation, and perhaps not soon out of it. The reason for this is that there are too few positive cases in the ICO market compared with negative ones.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
February 09, 2019, 08:43:22 AM
Now is the bear market stage, the market for cryptocurrency is not stable enough. Several ICO projects invested in 2018 have lost money, so now I have a cautious investment attitude towards ICO.
that means ico doesn't die. maybe many investors are more careful, but they don't leave ico. they still have to see the development of several ico projects. because if we see there are some ico who have succeeded too.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2019, 08:40:10 AM

Now is the bear market stage, the market for cryptocurrency is not stable enough. Several ICO projects invested in 2018 have lost money, so now I have a cautious investment attitude towards ICO.
Activity: 116
February 09, 2019, 08:05:06 AM
You may be unlucky to invest. I regularly follow ico's investment groups so I only invest in ico with a clear appreciation from my community. It will create more safety when you work alone. ICOs do not die so rest assured. It can be replaced by STO or IOE in the future.
copper member
Activity: 362
February 09, 2019, 08:02:30 AM

It's seemed you're just unlucky of choosing the good ICO on that day or you were just investing in random projects without knowing it well that's why you always get scam. To avoid it, do first a research before make an investment In such ICO and make a review on each ICO that you're  going to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 07:52:30 AM

For now, the ICOs look very dead and buried unless there is a miraculous revival. Everyone in the crypto community is tired at the rate the ICOs have swindled investors of their hard earned money.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
February 09, 2019, 07:50:10 AM
No, ICOs aren't dead. As for me most of them are waiting for bull run to be laucned their token sales. Look at fetch ai, these guys look trendy, don't you think?
Activity: 235
February 09, 2019, 07:47:20 AM
Now there are a lot of fraudulent projects, but still there is a chance to find a good one that will bring things to the end!
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2019, 07:46:59 AM
so far what I have seen that many new ICO projects are emerging , so it is impossible for ICO to be said to be dead , but conditions at this time were difficult for ICO to get softcap , factor main because the market conditions deteriorated
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 07:41:07 AM
I think crypto world har already full up with a lot of ICOs on 2017-2018. Now its time to wait and select more reliable project to invest in current market condition. Even when you check any of the existing project social media you can see how professional they are. This crazy bearish market condition needs professionalism and good knowledge of crypto finance.  
Pages:
Jump to: