Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 43. (Read 108038 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
January 31, 2019, 08:51:47 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

Sorry you had to lose hard earned money that way. But not all ICOs are dead. Some projects are still running very well like Safe Haven for example. I think you just found yourself meddling in the wrong investments but there are good ICOs out there
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 08:41:34 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Dead no not worth to follow yes, sorry about that. Everything depend market trend, if can recovery ICO will life again. I'm afraid day by day many project fails and make crypto look's bad for create income, it will make bitcoin more deeper. Prepare for the worst and good luck to you.
yes you are right all depends on market trends but unfortunately scammers are still roaming around us, so it's natural if fear arises when someone has experienced a failure in ico, I mean losing money when investing in ico that is not feasible. even I also began to doubt the sweet promise of ico.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 08:26:23 AM
Yes ICOs are for real dead, for example ChronoBank (TIME) more than two years and No product delivered from roadmap , price drop from 0.01BTC to ~0.0005BTC.
ICOs are just a way to collect easy money from newbies... if you noticed nowaday ICOs are not collecting huge money like 2 years ago , i hope people will soon stop investing their hard earned money in this new scheme scam of ICOs.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
January 31, 2019, 08:18:37 AM
not all ICO's are really dead, but sad to say most of them I mean 80% I think, it is really difficult to find a good ICO's that we can make profit.
Activity: 445
Merit: 71
January 31, 2019, 08:12:56 AM
ICOs collect less and less money and their amount was slowly decreasing during 2018. But nevertheless they are not dead... Seems like they are going to be replaced by STOs Shocked
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
January 31, 2019, 08:12:48 AM

Dead no not worth to follow yes, sorry about that. Everything depend market trend, if can recovery ICO will life again. I'm afraid day by day many project fails and make crypto look's bad for create income, it will make bitcoin more deeper. Prepare for the worst and good luck to you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 08:09:35 AM
Sure thay not. But to find a good ICO, it takes more time now. But there are still on. For example, DexAge. A decentralized exchange. Which is looking very good in their MVP. Also team and a support very good. Researched about them for 3 weeks. And now bought some tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
January 31, 2019, 08:02:01 AM
I mourn for you sir, may you be given fortitude
a lot of ICOs are scams but not all are like that, so be careful if you want to invest
ICOs in 2018 really bad, hopefully in 2019 there will be no ICOs scam
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
January 31, 2019, 07:56:29 AM
The day before yesterday there was bitorrent's ICO at the Binance platform. Today BTT is on the market with 300% profit. Still, do you think that ICOs are dead?
Activity: 253
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 07:56:01 AM
Not quite dead IMO. People are just more skeptical now. Results over hype is whats happening right now.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 31, 2019, 07:52:05 AM
maybe not all ico is dead, and here I think since many cases of fraud ico sometimes make me lose the trust to invest with ico unless I really find the project clearly I will reconsider. most ico are just sweet at the beginning and then they don't care anymore, this also has a bad impact on large investors who are starting to hesitate to invest with ico.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 07:48:16 AM
Well this scenario is normal most of the ICO's hurt when the price of the crypto dumps. Even good ICO's sometimes cant survive and they exit and we think that is scam. well not all of the ICO's has a capability to survive in terms of falling price of the market. but when the price gets back ICO's will come in, alive and give as a profit that they promise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 07:44:40 AM
Personally, I don’t invest in anything now, I hold my coins and try to earn tokens in bounty, because I know for sure that ICO is not dead, but they don’t bring the desired profit!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 31, 2019, 07:01:03 AM
I think ICO is not dead and will never die. If you are tricked by an ICO scam, it is your fault. Why don't you find out more about the ICO before you start investing. For me there will always be a new ICO project, and bring changes to the world and crypto.
It is not easy to find reliable project with strong team nowadays. Wise scammers develop their skills for cheating new investors but experienced traders are able to bypass this web.
Yes it was not easy to find them, If we find some good ICO's maybe it was only few of them because in the past year and until now so many ICO's come up but ill know they are scam ICO's so i'm ignore them. Maybe then will be a victim are those new in crypto.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
January 31, 2019, 02:51:30 AM
in my opinion, ico will no longer hold on to such a volume as it did in 2017. And the point here is that a lot of ideas have already been developed. But there is something conceptually new and useful that can arise and create a technological breakthrough.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
January 31, 2019, 02:40:30 AM

There's still some ICO's in the market that is profitable and has a good team management, One thing you should do is to go to bounties, and altcoins in order to find some of it in the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
January 31, 2019, 02:07:10 AM

Now investing in ICO projects is very risky and even dangerous. The level of fraud in ICO is so big that ICO projects are practically paralyzed. Those that could still work, do not collect the necessary funds in a long bear market. This is very evident in the earnings of bounty hunters. We have been working for a long time almost for nothing. Many simply hope for something else by inertia, but these hopes all melt and melt.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
January 29, 2019, 02:04:32 PM
Yes, they are. We need to wait for a STO hype wave or for a moment when only Sun and CZ will conduct them  Grin
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
January 29, 2019, 07:35:32 AM
Now there is no point in participating in ICOs and investing in dubious projects. Of the 100 projects, only 1 deserves attention, but not in order to invest in it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 29, 2019, 06:53:12 AM
ICOs are not dead, but only a few of them are legit, so it is not at all safe to invest in these projects. As it is very difficult to differentiate between scam and legit projects and some good projects are also having difficulty in attracting investors. People don't want to invest in ICOs in the current market situation.
Pages:
Jump to: