Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 34. (Read 108041 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 08:30:42 AM
The trend today is really not very good and the dynamics of falling prices shows that this is indeed the case. That is, many people today still want to buy nothing, because the transaction has very high risks. It is a fact.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
February 10, 2019, 08:28:27 AM
ICO is actually not really dead, but indeed nowadays the devotees are down considerably enough to make people no longer interested in investing so much in ico because so many frauds are happening right now
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
February 10, 2019, 08:06:37 AM
Crypto market conditions now still look bad, so many ICO developers delay their ICO until market conditions improve. And this is used by fraudsters to cheat investors. If you invest in ICO now it is a mistake, because the market is bad and you will end up bad too
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 07:59:50 AM
No they aren't. Thay just freezed as long as market is down, once market show rebounce, then ICo hype will be repeated, man! So I haven't burried ICOs
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 10, 2019, 07:37:08 AM
Not all, ICO's with much focus and determination are still running despite the current market condition. We just have to be careful the ones we join since many are taking advantage of the current market to dupe others.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
February 10, 2019, 07:15:32 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
Indeed, promising projects are worth investing. But I am now considering the opportunity to invest not in ICO but in STO. Let's see what happens with this, but I like this type of investment more.

There is no need to search for STO projects, while ICO projects still bring profits to investors. However, I know that it is not much at this time, but at present the number of ICO investors is much less and it is an advantage for investors.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
February 10, 2019, 07:07:40 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Indeed, promising projects are worth investing. But I am now considering the opportunity to invest not in ICO but in STO. Let's see what happens with this, but I like this type of investment more.
I also like that because the investment at ICO is currently at great risk because there are many ICOs who have experienced fraud that made the ICO and investors quiet
Activity: 896
February 10, 2019, 07:03:40 AM
Ico hasn't died until now, many new ico projects have sprung up right now, that means great demand for ico, but if you lose your assets in ico, then you are wrongly choosing the ico project, before investing a lot of things to analyze
maybe it is true that many ico projects now appear, but I am not sure whether the new ico is true and can survive in its development. even some of them are scams, not many get funds from investors.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 268
February 10, 2019, 06:59:59 AM
Ico hasn't died until now, many new ico projects have sprung up right now, that means great demand for ico, but if you lose your assets in ico, then you are wrongly choosing the ico project, before investing a lot of things to analyze
Activity: 280
February 10, 2019, 04:51:24 AM
Nothing in this market is easy. Whoever he is, he'il be lying. Because there are no investment amounts to be underestimated in this market. no one will allow it.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
February 10, 2019, 04:41:08 AM

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
February 10, 2019, 04:22:57 AM
Already ICO is dead this is the time for STO(Security token offering ).Now many sto based project started hope it will make huge impact in crypto market.
Activity: 476
February 09, 2019, 07:01:00 PM
Now ICOs look dead. But I am sure that this industry will begin to actively develop at a time when the cryptocurrency market  goes up.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 09, 2019, 04:22:19 PM
Nope they are not dead but it's investor duty to check  project and team background before investing as there are plenty of scammers out there so you have check properly before investing.i think it's better for investor to check some trustable site which rank project and check their background and there should be escrow for fund.
Indeed there are still projects that do have good quality. therefore, considering all aspects related to the Ico project is a must. we have to do the best analysis possible, that right because when we fail to make a choice we will only experience losses. something like this should be a lesson for us all, choosing a good ico will give us an advantage in investing. there are still many investors who are convinced of Ico's projects, they are smart people because they do a good analysis. ICO projects will continue to grow, which is different, the number of new projects will decrease. I hope that the decrease in number can standardize an ico project to be much better.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
February 09, 2019, 03:02:05 PM
ICO projects died a year ago. ICO forgot that you need to implement your projects and not to collect more money. ICO forgot about their employees who help him with advertising.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 09, 2019, 02:58:48 PM
ICO is not dead, but most of the ico is affected on Th white dip, thatvis why some ICO cannot raised a funds and some other are  being canceled or extend, I believe that the huge dip has a great effect on ico, because people choose to hold thier btc, ethereum, etc instead of using it to purchase coin or token on the crypto feild because it has no advantage due to the dropping of its price and value.
Activity: 504
February 09, 2019, 02:34:06 PM
I have seen many good ICO's today that are not too much gave an attention but have reached the pre-sale and thus their project continues. The pain is really once listed in the exchange the price below ico, not the same as the year 2017 that ico is really active. Now choose carefully where to invest so that will avoid the scam
It seems to me that there are such projects that we may not be relevant and even investments in them will not have good results. Today, the ico market is so weak that most ico companies do not even compile Soft Cap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 02:32:57 PM
No i don't think what ico dead. Just market conditions not mutch for developments ico , when market recovery ico  also bugin popular.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
February 09, 2019, 01:55:14 PM
I would not agree with you, saying ICOs are dead, it is true, many couldn't meet up due to lack of investors, so they pack up and do refund, but there are still some cool ICOs out there with a good use case.
the conclusion is that bad ICO is more than a good ICO, but it cannot be said if the ICO has died unless the ICO has been fully controlled by fraudsters, it can be said to be dead.

We only have to be careful and careful when choosing ICO, and we recommend that we choose ICOs who have already walked halfway or have reached the softcap so that we can minimize errors in choosing ICO.
yes, as we know, for now may ico campaign are end to scam, and scam ico is more than legit ico project, even ico is legit when thetoken launch and listing in market the price drop to deep than price offering in ico
Activity: 574
February 09, 2019, 01:30:30 PM
I have seen many good ICO's today that are not too much gave an attention but have reached the pre-sale and thus their project continues. The pain is really once listed in the exchange the price below ico, not the same as the year 2017 that ico is really active. Now choose carefully where to invest so that will avoid the scam
Pages:
Jump to: