Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 44. (Read 108038 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
January 29, 2019, 06:46:32 AM
Not every ICOs are dead. We can still see some ICO surging from nowhere. But we don't know who is going to survive. It depends on the ICO team and the investors and if they are real believers of the project or not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 06:43:45 AM
ICO is alive and continues to raise money to launch its projects, most likely you just chose not entirely successful projects!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 29, 2019, 06:33:13 AM
Many of ICO are dead and not make us profit because many project are scam and make us not believe on new Coin (ICO). But not for me, i think if the project is good and the team is strong, i will be brave to invest in the ICO.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 29, 2019, 06:22:28 AM
It seems that the new ICO will always appear, but indeed the current situation is being sluggish, resulting in many ico failing or trying to find further investors by extending the time. there are those who survive but after finishing ico the price that occurs is a price far below the price of ico. but I believe that ico is not dead and will still be waiting for the time to be victorious again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
January 29, 2019, 06:18:24 AM
ICOs not dead rather just in the process of adjustment. We know the market condition is not okay at this time that affected the ICOs. In a matter of time when bitcoin will recover the market will be fine again. More good ICOs will come and launch their projects.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
January 29, 2019, 06:14:01 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

You should better study them more closely . Always check Team , search names on internet , check previous work history , check domain register dates , check adresses on site and so on . Its kinda easy to find scam , but ofcourse there is projects where people put out real identities , adresses , but still manage to run away with ico funds . I would not say ICO's are dead , just people are more careful with investing . There is some projects collecting 6 M Usd and i think its quite good for todays market volume
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
January 29, 2019, 06:12:26 AM
everybody nows that it is not ico. it is bad market. investors afraid that as fast as they purshase project price will fall lower) icos should collect funds in fiat.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
January 29, 2019, 06:06:53 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

I doubt if it is really dead, judging from the way new ICO are coming almost daily, it is still alive and kicking, maybe you have invested in the wrong project and there is a no good project at the time you are looking for one but there are still good project and timing is all we need.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 29, 2019, 05:11:14 AM
Of course not mate they still exists you should make some reading and research to the ICO that you will gonna invest to prevent from getting scammed. And I appreciate how strong you are by acting that you didn't invest to a scammed projects and I hope you can get a legit one that you can recover your losses in the past year
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
January 29, 2019, 04:49:20 AM
With the current market, yes the ICOs that are just out to create HYIPs without any real use case, and not having enough fund outside the one raised during public sales are all going to fail over and over again.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 29, 2019, 04:51:38 AM

Luck has not been on your side so finding ICO is a scam, but still optimistic about getting a quality project. A challenge with investing in ICO and it turns out that scam means we are required to be able to choose ICO properly. The experience that will be a useful teacher.
of course to be able to choose a really good ico there are two possibilities. the first was because he was indeed a clever and experienced person to judge and choose an ico. and second yes is luck from people who choose ico. even lucky people have better luck than experienced people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 04:47:54 AM

Luck has not been on your side so finding ICO is a scam, but still optimistic about getting a quality project. A challenge with investing in ICO and it turns out that scam means we are required to be able to choose ICO properly. The experience that will be a useful teacher.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 29, 2019, 04:44:59 AM
BAT, Telegram - nothing beats these ICOs from previous years.
Ton is included but don't forget the other largest ICOs from the past years.

The 10 largest ICO fund raises: successes, controversies and lessons learned
January 29, 2019, 04:39:47 AM

You need to learn how to choose good projects. Sometimes such projects can be searched for several months. However, good projects will pay for your search time and make a good profit. And so you have less risk of being caught by scammers.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 29, 2019, 04:30:07 AM
ICOs are far from dead, it might seem that it is heading to hat way because of. The recent market conditions but I can assure you that some projects still list their tokens in exchanges after the tokensale and they sell way above their ICO prices, two did that recently, I do not want to mention names though.
January 29, 2019, 04:02:15 AM
Let's see bittorrent results. If ROi will be lower than 1.1x, then ICO format is completely dead. But I think bittorrent will show 2x results and next one expected ICO is fetch ai. Hope to see strong results!
Activity: 252
January 29, 2019, 03:53:25 AM
Yes, now it’s getting harder to earn money, but even those who can make money in such a market in the future will have good prospects.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
January 29, 2019, 03:49:17 AM
We must agree that regulations must be made immediately, if there is no regulation, then we can be sure that the future of ICOs will end, of course, what makes the market in 2018 is the number of cases of scam through ICOs.
Activity: 626
January 29, 2019, 03:32:21 AM
It's not dead but experiencing a bear market. We all know that at this moment many ICO are experiencing a hard moment because of a bear market. But I think we will survive this situation just have a patience guys.
Activity: 504
January 29, 2019, 03:29:35 AM
At the moment I do not invest anywhere. Now is a bad time to invest. Fraudulent ico beat records in quantity. Risk at every turn. Until  create protection mechanisms for investors, I'm not going to participate in ico.
Pages:
Jump to: