Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 45. (Read 108038 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
January 29, 2019, 03:17:38 AM
Indeed, there are many scam projects, but this makes me curious so I have to look for a truly high-quality project. I don't think the project is dead, but there is still hope to remain in this crypto space. There must be an ICO that is worthy of being able to invest.
Why spend a lot of time and effort to find a quality project in a pile of garbage, if not the fact that you get a profit? What you do not like already created projects that have a good reputation?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
January 29, 2019, 03:06:58 AM
It is true that ICOs are not as successful as lets say a year ago, so it is rather difficult to get profit when investing in ICOs. However, there are a few projects which collect Hard Caps and likely to grow in the price in the future.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 29, 2019, 03:04:29 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
I still can not agree with you, a lot of new thoughts and people who want to improve this world. From here, there are quite a lot of promising and already operating ICOs, which may be much better than last year’s.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 29, 2019, 03:02:20 AM
ICOs are already dead because of the fraud ico. Only some are there with real ico. Recently I have seen Vena and NHCT only. Other than this, I didn't see any good project. I think soon STO will replace the ICO market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 29, 2019, 02:57:49 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Not really, but in the current state, it is hard to find a good project perhaps even the dev's feeling hesitate to create a new project cause the market is so low.
But it doesn't close the possibilities of a good project to be still exist, so we need to do harder work to find that good project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 29, 2019, 02:55:28 AM
Most likely you are just unlucky with the projects, because even though the market situation is terrible, there are still worthy projects yet!
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 29, 2019, 02:54:06 AM

why did you invest in a scam project?don't you understand that project and also whether you don't know who the team is behind it if so then you are a failed as investor.
Ico isn't dead, what happens now is only a bearish market and that affects the activities of traders who don't want to buy coins which according to him can make them lose.
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 29, 2019, 02:45:06 AM
Indeed, there are many scam projects, but this makes me curious so I have to look for a truly high-quality project. I don't think the project is dead, but there is still hope to remain in this crypto space. There must be an ICO that is worthy of being able to invest.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 29, 2019, 02:30:50 AM
They aren't dead, but government intervention means it's way too risky for a big refutable player to launch one. BAT, Telegram - nothing beats these ICOs from previous years.
I think that the Telegram will not work out so easily to burst into the world of cryptocurrency. And there are big risks of project failure in this market.
Activity: 238
January 28, 2019, 06:43:51 PM
They aren't dead, but government intervention means it's way too risky for a big refutable player to launch one. BAT, Telegram - nothing beats these ICOs from previous years.
January 28, 2019, 06:40:24 PM
Of course they are not dead, but at the moment they work much worse than before, the risk has increased to an unacceptable level, I see no point in dealing with ICO
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
January 28, 2019, 06:23:31 PM
There are still new and more ICO coming in the market, but picking now the right project is getting harder and harder for both investors and bounty hunters I have been victimized also from investing in the wrong ICO so it goes down to picking the right one of you want to continue to invest.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
January 28, 2019, 05:54:47 PM

I think you invested in the wrong ones, there are still good ICO in the market today, the ICO has never robust as before, even though we are in the bear market and this is very surprising it seems developers know that the bull tun will finally come.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
January 28, 2019, 05:48:45 PM
I think ICO is not dead and will never die. If you are tricked by an ICO scam, it is your fault. Why don't you find out more about the ICO before you start investing. For me there will always be a new ICO project, and bring changes to the world and crypto.
It is not easy to find reliable project with strong team nowadays. Wise scammers develop their skills for cheating new investors but experienced traders are able to bypass this web.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 28, 2019, 05:43:41 PM
Actually some of ICO's now are turn into dead ICO, I'm participated some ICO but until the end they are gone and not active always even if in the telegram maybe the ICO they are promoted was not successful about the hardcap they want.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
January 28, 2019, 04:43:14 PM
I think the ICOы are dead and their time has passed. I am sure that today a new trend of STOs is emerging and in the near future there will be a new boom of projects.
Activity: 921
January 28, 2019, 04:36:53 PM
I think that at the moment this is true, but now comes the period when you should not despair, but rather to start looking for new good projects, as usually after the bear market such projects are born.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 28, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

What is certain is that you have incorrectly chosen the ico project. not all ico projects end up failing because there are still some that ended successfully. all you need to do is get smarter in choosing the ico project. indeed it is possible only a few percent, but when you are right in choosing your investment in ICO projects will be profitable. do the analysis much better, pay attention to the market and the purpose of the project.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 28, 2019, 04:12:00 PM
Not all ICOs is dead, is just that the number of scam ICO  is much more than the real one, that is why you have to make  proper investigation before investing in any of the ICO.
Activity: 630
January 28, 2019, 04:02:15 PM
I think ICO is not dead and will never die. If you are tricked by an ICO scam, it is your fault. Why don't you find out more about the ICO before you start investing. For me there will always be a new ICO project, and bring changes to the world and crypto.
The presence of fraudsters in the ico market of companies is not the main single problem today. First of all, you need to pay attention to the fact that investors do not want to invest projects at the ico stage of companies. Since prices after listing fall several times, it is clear that it is beneficial to buy coins on the stock exchange, and not at the price of ico company.
Pages:
Jump to: