Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 7. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 19, 2018, 08:24:43 AM
I think many people do not invest in ICO now because the price of tokens always falls after the listing and many investors buy from the market. It is much more profitable than investing in ICO.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 19, 2018, 08:22:50 AM
I believe that not al of the ICO investors are getting tired of investing on it. There are also people who really earn a great amount of profit on investing in ico that is why o believe that people who earn on investing into ICO is never to get tired because they earn on it. People that are getting tired is the people who didnt eaarn on investing ico.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 08:17:45 AM
Investors are not tired, just now and for them including not the best time. That year they earned very well, and invested in a large number of projects. Now the situation in the market is not very good and projects. More analysis and less investment
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 19, 2018, 03:49:13 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

Yes it seems like the ICO's takes longer to achieve their hard cap. I think because also of the market situation now. Investors are getting tired of waiting and lost hope sometimes and also scared that they will lost their money. Its hard to take risk especially during this time. But I do believe it will go back to normal soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 19, 2018, 03:49:01 AM
Yes, I think it will come back, whenever the next bullmarket starts. And let's not forget, there are still projects, which can raise nice amounts of money. Worse projects not, but that is fine like this.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
October 19, 2018, 03:45:52 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
  I think investors are bored with ICOs because so many ICOs are created to scam people so many people get bored with it. But I think the ICOs will be the ones that will help the crypto market grow so good ICOs can still grow well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 03:25:18 AM
Yes offcourse some investors are now getting tired of investing into ico why because some ico use to lie. And some ICO are scams. And sometimes you found out that investors are not been treated as if the are something like asking some of there qustion about that particular project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 02:27:24 AM
Perhaps what you say right now because the price of coins is also getting down. And I think it's because investor interest was declining and they will return when prices are stable. Investors also gained ICO project down because of too many scams. All do have a risk but if you succeed will certainly benefit greatly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 19, 2018, 02:14:59 AM
They are tired of bad projects, but I believe that there are some projects with great future, and they will work as soon as market will recover. Look for projects at www.icoguide.com, they have not paid rates and it is easier to filter the projects.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
October 19, 2018, 02:06:11 AM
There are numerous ICOs and all are competing with the same funds from few investors. These diversification of funds from investors into varieties of icos make one think investors are tired of ICOs but actually not.
The investors get paid if they have selected the correct ICO to invest in so it's going to be easy for them to try it again.
maybe currently around 70% of people are disappointed with the ICO. well, sometimes the price they are targeting is so far when the price has entered the market. other than that, sometimes they do so slowly. Well, there are many reasons why many people are disappointed. but not all ICOs like that.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
October 19, 2018, 02:00:07 AM
Investors are not tired of ICOs per say, they are just tired of getting scammed by these fake projects, and losing their money. It has become quite a big risk to want to invest in ICOs these days, and this is very bad, Before now, ICO investment used to be a very good option for investors, but with the many scams all around, one has to be really careful.
Yes, the main problem with ICO is the problem of fraud among these companies. It should be urgently resolved by the state filter for fraudsters. However, this seems to be not so fast in time. States are not in a hurry, as if they want citizens to be convinced of a large percentage of cryptocurrency fraud in order to discredit the very idea of cryptocurrency.
The second problem common for this year is the fall in the cryptocurrency market. The period of stagnation affects both the activity of investors and the activity of ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2018, 01:16:31 AM
There are numerous ICOs and all are competing with the same funds from few investors. These diversification of funds from investors into varieties of icos make one think investors are tired of ICOs but actually not.
The investors get paid if they have selected the correct ICO to invest in so it's going to be easy for them to try it again.
Activity: 399
October 18, 2018, 07:04:39 PM
Just tired of those who don't know how to choose good ICO. Before they invest , they should learn a little bit about team DEV, read the project's whitepaper and understand carefully about it.
Learn about the partners and businesses investing in the project....That is some basic skill to find a good ICO

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 07:01:55 PM
many people can not stand this situation, and either leave the cryptocurrency, or be afraid to invest, or just wait for the best time . But they are just more selective approach to choosing projects in which to invest

you are right and look at some ICOs - they collect needed sum of money quite fast and continue to develop. investors have money and ready to invest but they need good projects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 06:33:17 PM
If you are an investor and ICO brought you income, will you get tired of this? And if you are the opposite lost investing in several different ICOs? Of course you will be mad. Investors are tired of fraudsters and the unpredictability of the market, not of the ICO.
Activity: 668
DogData
October 18, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

investors in my opinion don't feel bored. but they are only sad because of the low price conditions. Moreover, the price conditions are difficult to predict. but if I still believe that the coin will return to its original state.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
October 18, 2018, 06:10:15 PM
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 06:06:59 PM
i have invested in some of them at the time, and i do not have for sure big amounts, and with time i have gotten more tired since then
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 18, 2018, 05:48:18 PM
The hype around the ICO will come back, I believe. Now investors just do not want to be deceived, because a lot of projects are unfair and it is necessary to solve something. As soon as there is a solution to this problem or when the situation with the market becomes better, then the situation with ICO projects will also be better.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 05:45:15 PM
At this point the traders are not involved in affecting the ICO's and it's not a news anymore of how the government gets involved in affecting the market. There are many ICO's involved in scam which affects people's trust most especially for the newbie and they get discouraged. So the investors are not the once involved in bringing down ICO and more so the general market prize affects ICO abd I trust when things are in place it will rise more.
Pages:
Jump to: