Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 6. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 19, 2018, 11:51:35 AM
In my opinion, too many failed ICOs and scams certainly make them no longer interested in placing money on ICOs, and I hope that strict regulations will be made so as not to make ICOs too easy.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 11:43:51 AM
I believe there won't be ICO hype in the near future. I agree with a title and think that investors got tired of crazy amount of useless ICOs.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
Yes, of course, from such ICOs in which today there is nothing good, of course, people are just tired of this, but I am sure that sooner or later, you and I will still see good results that will not take long to wait.
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 11:41:27 AM
All because of the state with a regulatory system. They cut off fraudulent projects thereby saving our money to some extent.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 19, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
Yes some good ico small funds only they get on investors to reach for their softcap or hardcap Because they afraid for being scam to loss their money.

Undoubtedly, the increasing amount of scam has a very large impact on investing in ICO. Nobody wants to be cheated and lose money. This situation has an adverse effect on ICO. Investors are more cautious and their risk-taking capacity is reduced.
Activity: 318
October 19, 2018, 10:58:25 AM
Yes some good ico small funds only they get on investors to reach for their softcap or hardcap Because they afraid for being scam to loss their money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Investors are not tired of the ICO itself, but of scams that have flooded everything in cryptocurrencies, but this is apparently a normal process for this sphere, it will take a little time, people will learn to distinguish good projects from bad ones and everything will fall into place
Activity: 1022
October 19, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
as investors work on decision to put on challenge as displacing use of risks on exchange with the market of arbitraging finance,  market turns as qualifying with parity on volume as referring contrast on limit as number on value with price to run on drawing with the reference of market.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2018, 10:44:13 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
investors took a break, as most investors are ordinary people who have a small Deposit, but unfortunately learn from mistakes. ICO is now not the ones to take and invest, you need to feel.
Activity: 616
October 19, 2018, 10:39:02 AM
Because of the current situation, many investors got tired to support the ICOs. In fact, even bounty hunter like me, is being decieve and fooled by ICOs. A lot of project I joined in the past few months but until now, I did not get much of money. However, I know that there are always sun when the storm is done. So, I hope the sun will rise soon as I am ready.
Activity: 96
October 19, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
The situation that has been happened ICOs will not permanent one. It can be turn in to good situation at any time. For this at least market should be stable. Even if this is a hard time for investors, don't give up.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
October 19, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

Maybe we could say yes there's a possibility to become tired every investors to wait for the price of all crypto currency will be hype. However at this moment it can't easily happen because of more issues about crypto downfall. That's the thing why investors are afraid to lose their money again and again in worthless investment.

The problem is there was so many scam and fraud projects that exists now. So it is very hard to trust and find a good and legit ICO's right now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
Definitely investors ought to be tired of investing ICOs. There are so many ICOs that are not sincere in their practice and project because they want to scam investors. Most of them lie about reaching Softcap and Hardcap and this is very bad
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 19, 2018, 09:44:19 AM
well if there is a good regulations that protect customer and also make investing in ico more saver i believe many people will invest on crypto and also on Ico. There is a lot of factor that affecting the market
Activity: 210
October 19, 2018, 09:41:19 AM
They are not tired of ICO but from fraudsters ... it was they who repulsed the desire of serious investors to enter the crypt market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 19, 2018, 09:37:08 AM
Not all investors are getting tired of ICOs ,but truely there are some investors who are discourages of what is happenning now to some ICOs which are not true to its launching , the investors feels tired of knowing that some ICOs are scams ,so it feels so frustrated about this some ICOs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
October 19, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
I think so many scam ICO will effect to the ICO reputation its self and the cryptocurrency for all. The fact we need the regulation. even it against the crypto philosophy itself. Crypto grows to be n industry today and needs something clear about the investment protection. How about people lost their thousand $ for scam ICO and no one can take a charge. Crypto need a revolution it will minimize the scam behavior.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
Why? For investors, this is a fairly new mechanism of participation, although from a technical point of view, nothing has changed, only the number of investors has increased.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 19, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
I think there are a number of investors that is now tired of ico but I think they will still invest in ICO in the near future, because we are now on dip and some ICO are suspended or maybe paused due to the market dip that we are now experiencing. Maybe in the near future people will invest back in ico patience is really a virtue.
Activity: 294
October 19, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
Many are not that tired, but just waiting for a good market and good successful ICO. I have a lot of familiar investors who continue to invest and continue to buy coins at a low price so far
Pages:
Jump to: