Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 9. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 10:38:43 AM
I think investors are just tired of throwing their money away. Now a huge number of scam ICO and so no one just wants to get on their bait.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 10, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
returns with moderation as investors to define with one on decision as disputing spares on part on funds to put on investment and gains of returns as work with the developer to deliver goods on offer with the reference of product from company.
Activity: 266
October 10, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
I don't think investors are tired. This year, much more funds were raised than in 2017 and it is still ongoing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 10:30:20 AM
Investors can not get tired because it's their bread, they are tired of scams and a lot of bad projects, which are even funny to read

You are right, investors who know how to choose projects and get profit from it - they cannot get tired of it, but now it is not related to the fact that many projects are scammers, because fraudsters have always been in this industry. Now there are bad market conditions and they are not favorable for investing in ICO projects.
Activity: 574
October 10, 2018, 10:14:17 AM
Investors can not get tired because it's their bread, they are tired of scams and a lot of bad projects, which are even funny to read
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 08:44:01 AM
Investors are not tired of ICO, but most likely they have become more selective because they have gained experience and are not in a hurry to invest in everything!
Activity: 770
October 09, 2018, 08:33:13 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
actually the investors are not bored, it's just that the moment to invest now is not very pat. if it is forced to do, there will be losses that investors will experience.
so we just wait, there will be a time when the ICO will get better again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 08:31:09 AM
There are some investors that are expekriencing some kind of scam ICOs are already cautious about this scam ICOs , and they are keen on observing those ICOs and maybe sometime they will be back to invest this true ICOs in which they  put their trust again, but for now thay are just observing this ICOs.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 08:28:00 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

That is not upto investors. That is up to market. If we will see any other bull market in future yes icos will definetly come back to crypto space again.
Because people loves new technologys and loves chance to do 10x .So they will come back definetly but we need bull market firstly.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 09, 2018, 08:23:48 AM
I am sure that this is so, because in most cases in cryptocurrency today there are really a lot of scam projects that are constantly updated. There are very few good projects and they are in the minority today.
that's right, so making the ICO project look bad and I've heard many members discuss about the number of ICO projects that are scam and make the ICO be deleted in the future.
Activity: 470
October 09, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
i think the reason is that nobody wants to work when summer is coming. Everybody think about their vacation. And Autumn is a good period for work after relaxing.
Activity: 392
October 09, 2018, 08:21:22 AM
A lot of ico has caused the quality of ico to drop!
A lot of deceptive projects have caused many investors to lose money, they choose ico will be more cautious!
Coupled with the overall downturn in the cryptocurrency market this year, ico has been hard to attract investors!
Activity: 616
October 09, 2018, 08:19:06 AM
I am sure that this is so, because in most cases in cryptocurrency today there are really a lot of scam projects that are constantly updated. There are very few good projects and they are in the minority today.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

At this time Investors are not investing in so many ICO they are picking the right ICO to invest I have seen a lot of ICO that fails to reach their softcap, one of them is Bitcoilai where the promotion lasted for seven months I think and they did not reach the softcap bounty hunters di not get anything and investors get their investment back.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
October 09, 2018, 08:14:55 AM
The recent in ICO frauds, the demand for identity data for the KYC, are some of the most frustrating cases for investors.  Also the loss suffered by the investor after the ICO due to the price decline is a deterrent .
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
October 09, 2018, 07:50:09 AM
ICO is a very complex field of activity and not everyone gets the right money. For this reason, the number of investors in new ICO projects is significantly reduced. Also, it may not be as profitable as before, so I do not invest
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
October 09, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

i dont think they are tired. they just dont want to loose their money. as soon as market trend changes and bullish season comes, icos will be again popular as they were last year. it is all about that long bearish market. it took so long.
Activity: 81
October 09, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

Now the ICO doesn't bring that kind of money which he brought before. For this reason, people are not trying so hard to invest. But I think that this is also due to the fact that many ICO began to use KYC. It is dangerous and inconvenient
Activity: 308
October 03, 2018, 07:28:41 AM
yes , I think investors are got tired of ICOs even me .When someone talks about investing ico, I feel tired and scared because I have lost a lot of money from  investing  in the ico project.

Activity: 165
October 03, 2018, 04:05:53 AM
i think so, this also made ethereum price is getting drop because most of ICO projects make token based on ETH platform, If this continues to happen, it will worsen the popularity of crypto
Pages:
Jump to: