Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 10. (Read 4029 times)

copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
Not at all tired , but I think currently investors are lacking confidence in icos. Thats why eth price is so low now as most of the icos accept only eth as payment. But i think in near future if investors will gain confidence in ico s again and then it will be good for us who are holding eth.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 03, 2018, 03:49:01 AM
Tired of it, I think the current investors are afraid of ICO, because now there are a large number of fraudsters, many investors went bankrupt because of fraud!
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
October 03, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
The market has been bearish long enough ICOs ain't profitable again but some investors still support projects they're interested in not necessarily for the money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 03, 2018, 03:43:21 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
It's not the investors that are tired of the ICO's,it's the government.In the last few months, SEC has cracked down a lot of illegal ICO's which operated without any licensing.Obviously in such a hostile environment it becomes difficult for an investor to risk their money.They rather wait for the things to settle instead of putting money where their mouth is.
Kirain, I SEC just rejects Bitcoin to become an ETF.
If the SEC expands its wings to reject every ICO, the effect will be like this and I am sure the SEC is too early to impose sanctions on the ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 08:35:44 AM
The world is spinning and cannot stop, many things can be learned from the huge price increases of Bitcoin.
Now, when at the lowest price, there are many investors who have little interest and surely this market will recover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 06:31:49 AM
i think so. there was too much scam and a lot of people who invested the have now a big loss . all wanted the quick money but it didn't work . and now no one wants to invest anymore because they are afraid that their money is gone. it is not a good time for a ico
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:28:52 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

Maybe or some investors waiting or for the market to stabilize before joining projects again. So much factors affects that ICOs also getting less attractive now. Some also due to government start cracking down unregistered projects and investors hesitant due to hype and scam projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
September 14, 2018, 06:23:16 AM
I think advertising does not really help this case. Perhaps good news on crypt portals, in newspapers and news will help attract investors more efficiently at this time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:19:55 AM
I disagree. Now there are so many interesting ICOs going on, they are collecting money for several hours and even minutes! Interest in ICO is even greater now, because trade does not bring as much profit as a year ago.
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 03:10:15 AM
so does Ethereum, whose prices continue to decline.
very sad to see it and what else to do because Ethereum is my preferred altcoins.

I hope that Ethereum will again rise in price and many successful ICOs for the future.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 01:48:56 PM
Personally, I see a lot of promising ico now. They are promising not only because of the idea, but also because they collect a lot of money. I don't know what you're talking about , but I see a lot of good ICOS now.

They are short-term investors, who still think that ICOs are lucrative earners who can make a lot of money in a short period of time. However, ICOs are startups, and these startups need time to accomplish their goals
Activity: 53
September 06, 2018, 01:45:28 PM
Too many ico was done. Most of the ICOs hurt their investors. Therefore, no investment is made as much as the old one. But investors will be happy if successful ico 's come out in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 01:42:53 PM
Yes, all of this is due to the large number of ICOs who commit fraud, so investors feel they are not valued, while they have already spent money on investments. And if the token is given, the price in the market must drop dramatically, this is why many investors feel bored. but my opinion is personal, there are still many good and successful ICOs. only we have to be smart at choosing it.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 01:40:13 PM
The investors may got tired because of they have not seen any sign of a bullish market yet. Also when the token got listed on an exchange the price may drop very huge amount. Also lots of projects are scam. Due to those kind of reasons the investors have got tired I think.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 06, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
Now many of the coins in general go below the price that was on the ICO, from this even the top projects are not insured. For this reason, it's not surprising that people do not really want to invest.
Activity: 275
September 06, 2018, 01:33:32 PM
Unfortunately, it is. A lot of investors were frustrated in companies. After the release of tokens on the stock exchange, tokens can be purchased cheaper than they exhibited during the company, so investors do not make any sense to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 06, 2018, 01:26:22 PM
most of the investor left the market, because a lot of scam projects appeared on the market. I think investors are more interested in bitcoin than ICO
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 06, 2018, 01:20:54 PM
A lot of ICOs are very similar so it is difficult to back the winning project. If there is something unique and really stands out then it will still attract the right investors, i think new exchanges will often meet soft caps, but not coins that are just a store of value. So now it's more difficult for the project to gain the soft cap
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 01:16:11 PM
I think that it is. Many, unfortunately, are disappointed in ICO (((After all, many companies did not live up to expectations, and as scammers are running at full speed, investors are now so expressed.
Activity: 644
September 06, 2018, 01:14:09 PM
Many fraud cases occur about ICO and this makes investors scared to invest. So they prefer to invest in coins that are already established. But there are still many investors who still survive and invest in ICO. Certainly, investors are also following the Bounty program. So the bounty hunter knows good and ICO project scam.
Pages:
Jump to: