Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 2. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 23, 2018, 10:15:38 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Old coins are still profitable, though, some coins are putted to oblivion when it is not well utilized in the cryptocurrency market industry, there is always a chance that old coins can give you profit when it regain a good reputation as the other altcoins. In order to obtain this status, people should buy, use, and utilize these altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
October 23, 2018, 10:03:46 AM
If we compare the potential profitability of new projects and projects that are in the top-50, then undoubtedly the most profitable will be those that nobody knows yet. But the question is - can you, from hundreds and thousands of other projects, choose the ones that will bring you huge profits? If you do not know how, then invest in something that you know well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 09:48:22 AM
Older altcoins are not a guarantee that the coin is more profitable, as evidenced by many altcoins that are old and the energy has decreased since the first time the altcoin was listed on the exchanger.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 09:44:06 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Some coins are comes from behind and suddenly it will pump then it will become profitable ,but it is not an assurance that this coins will grow nowadays  , and it  needs more researck  to pick the potential coin .

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 23, 2018, 09:27:35 AM
The problem is that old projects have an old team. They are less mobile and are not ready to make sharp and innovative decisions. In view of this, investors look at them with fear.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
October 23, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

Your opinion Smiley
Not because its old it doesnt have any value. Take note that these coins are one of the reason why we are here now. Not all old coins are not profitable maybe some are not working. What I mean is that not become effective maybe the reason is their platform. But there are old coins are still profitable like bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 09:12:27 AM
indeed old coins are more profitable for long-term investment, but not all old coins have the same potential profit, there are many old coins that are not developing and are now scam, so only old coins with lots of transactions that will last
Activity: 280
October 23, 2018, 08:20:59 AM
Nobody owns the coins network much like no one owns the technology behind email. all coins is controlled by all cryptocurrencies users around the world. While developers are improving the software, they can't force a change in the coins protocol because all users are free to choose what software and version they use.
Activity: 284
October 23, 2018, 08:19:18 AM
Most coins are down so saying anything is not profitable right now is subjective to when you bought it.  If you are holding onto coins you bought last December then you probably not making money.  You can still make a ton in crypto if you are smart about what you buy and sell
Activity: 602
October 23, 2018, 08:16:54 AM
Old coins is something profitable to my mind. I mean top coins with working product.
But you can also participate in ICO and flip your profit after listing on exchange. There is more attention to new listed coins
Activity: 490
October 23, 2018, 08:16:21 AM
now almost all projects are in the same position - at the bottom. But now those who have a product can continue to grow and continue their development. Those companies will always be interesting to both investors and speculators
Activity: 255
October 23, 2018, 08:08:12 AM
BTC is the only old coind that woudl be profitable in long-term run. Other tokens are too market dependend, so they cannot survive hard times.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 23, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

Your opinion Smiley

It just that new coin has something more better to offer than the old coin. I believe that getting in top 200 demands great hardwork from the team. The thing here is not about how old a coin is doing, but how the team work so hard to gain the trust of a community to their project. Those old coin might be still profitable but it just that the new ones are more to gain profit. I'm seeing new project now that might bring big hut in the market since the service and product they give is worth to invest with. Some project that are booming now are like realstate project and new better technology wallet like HODLER wallet that really has the potential since it has unique feature.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 22, 2018, 06:05:09 PM
Old projects that exist to this day, in any case, will have very good opportunities in the future, because these projects are time-tested and are being developed to this day. I am sure that the value will increase.
The old coins which still exist in the crypto currency market does have good opportunities as you said but I want you to know that the crypto market have changed a lot after the market correction because some coins which are expected to make waves are not doing so well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
October 21, 2018, 07:58:34 PM
That's not true, More old coins are showing their best catalysts and most of them offer good platform on an back up industry. Like SUpplychain, Food and Beverages Industry, Health Care and most important thing the value of their real assets. Soon it will be recognize by people who are new on this industry.
Activity: 438
October 21, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

Your opinion Smiley
They are sill profitable but I think they are focusing in their project first before they focus again on their marketing besides a lot of new projects are borned so many people would choose on the new project than investing into old project because in new project they will have a profit and it will times in short period of time than investing old project and they will wait a long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 07:41:48 PM
The older the age of the coin, it does not mean the value of the profits is higher. The high or low profit depends on the ability of each coin to develop its technology to continue to get an increase in demand. If the level of demand continues to increase, the opportunity to generate profits will be even greater because the value of coins will also increase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 07:15:29 PM
Some older privacy coins have very small masternode reward and also very expensive masternodes. Newer coin that are PoS or PoW with masternodes have much higher rewards.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 07:09:34 PM
Old coins are still profitable but it not easy to make profit from them because most of the old coin have gotten to their maximum price. People who get profit from old coin more are the ones who involve in day trading. 
Activity: 336
October 21, 2018, 06:54:39 PM
People dump their old coins and move to New one for profit majority of the investors flip trade so as to be able to get easy return and move on to new token
Pages:
Jump to: