Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 5. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
I think old coins are profitable but not much popular. If we don't talk about old coins like BTC or ETH then there is NEO or other ~1 year old coins that are still being used.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
October 19, 2018, 12:17:42 PM
There are some coins are have no more profitable because the price is null or have no price at all. But there are coin are profitable. if you have old coin and sell in the market there is the possible price is profitable but there are price is low in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 19, 2018, 12:15:25 PM
I think that old coins are more promising at the moment. And I bought \ a couple of promising coins.
Old proven coins now look much more promising than some new ones. I mean old coins that are in the top 30 list. They have a nice price and chances to grow better in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2018, 12:06:12 PM
I think that many old coins will not give you a profit from investing in them. Of course a few coins are good, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and others, but most of the old coins are useless to anyone.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
I think that old coins are more promising at the moment. And I bought \ a couple of promising coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
October 19, 2018, 10:09:41 AM
It's not right all of are old coins no more profitable. Some of old coins are more profitable. I know every old coins are not more profitable. Some coins are good profitable.
I think that not everything, but the most part of old coins is not so favorable as new. Old coins already strongly grew and made many X. And new still can make and make them for you profit more.

It's quite odd both old and new has it's own potential when it comes into profitability they have both great terms for example

OLD COINS:
 they can be more profitable because there are so long in the market but then it's upon on the coin use if it will raise in the market

New Coins:
 They can be more profitable because they offer new innovative use for the unstopping needs of people.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 19, 2018, 09:39:29 AM
It's not right all of are old coins no more profitable. Some of old coins are more profitable. I know every old coins are not more profitable. Some coins are good profitable.
I think that not everything, but the most part of old coins is not so favorable as new. Old coins already strongly grew and made many X. And new still can make and make them for you profit more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 09:34:43 AM
I think old coins will always be profitable. But we should not count on the fact that they will multiply the capital several times.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 09:33:20 AM
There is no clear-cut answer. There are old coins with a good idea and a working product, for example, Bancor. This coin price hasn’t risen yet, but in the nearest future I think we will see an increase. There are coins that have a heavily pump, but the project hasn’t been developing by now. There are lots of new projects too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 05:06:41 AM
There are a lot of old coins on the cryptocurrency market. Especially Bitcoin. This is the oldest coin, and it is in the first place in the top 2000. I think the old coins are not bad, it is a sign of stability. The main thing is to get to know the company and understand what projects are profitable for you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
October 19, 2018, 03:23:27 AM
I think that old projects are much more reliable than new ones, at least the first ones have liquidity, an assembled team and often large investor before whom they are responsible. besides, it takes a lot of time to create something big, so they still have everything ahead
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 02:31:33 AM
Even when compared with last year’s list of top coins, today most of the old top coins have lost their value, so I think that it is necessary to constantly monitor your portfolio and reinvest in younger and more promising coins.
Activity: 270
October 19, 2018, 01:37:11 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
They are still profitable but not the same as promising new coins out there. Maybe they will still grow in the market and will manage to place in top better than what they are in at the moment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 01:30:44 AM
There is always a lot of agiotage around newly-listed coins. Their capitalizations grows as fast as it reduces. Old coins are profitable as long as there is market movement.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 01:28:26 AM
I like those coins which are old and which has potential in the coming days old coins are profitable because they have spent much time in market and now they are passed the tough level they are able to survive and people also used that In the past for several years /months. Old is good and it has a good reputation as well.

Activity: 199
October 19, 2018, 01:10:29 AM
To me, many old coins are still very much profitable. They have been in market before, they've been through the ups and downs of market turbulence, we can even see their trends.
Many investors prefer to invest in some good old coins, because they are established in the market already unlike many new coins now many even enter market below ICO price and within short period of time, they are almost dead.
I still believe in the profitability of many old coins.
Activity: 314
October 19, 2018, 01:08:33 AM
I think they are still profitable even they are kinda old because many people are still investing to some of them and I think if you just choose a old and popular coin you can earn a better profit in it unlike those old coins that are not that popular they turn you investments to a smaller pieces that,'s why should still choose a better one.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 19, 2018, 01:07:33 AM
Most of the old coin start at a very low rate on like the new coins now that what to raise many millions in dollar and the rate of many are s hype that most have more value than the old coin, but I still believe in some old coins with potential and no matter their rate or value in market now still very low and in future will be huge  
It cost people money to have the coins listed in on an exchange, the coins have to be on there for a reason.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
October 19, 2018, 12:24:40 AM
Most of the old coin start at a very low rate on like the new coins now that what to raise many millions in dollar and the rate of many are s hype that most have more value than the old coin, but I still believe in some old coins with potential and no matter their rate or value in market now still very low and in future will be huge 
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 12:10:41 AM
Depending on how the team behind the old coins. When they want to continue to grow and make the coins become increasingly good then likely ancient coins still will be able to produce. pretty heavy indeed because even the new coins could be springing up have better quality and this certainly be heavy work for a team of developers.
Pages:
Jump to: