Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 4. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 19, 2018, 11:57:01 PM
Old coins are not as profitable as young projects, but they are more reliable. At the moment, when the market is unstable, I prefer to invest in old coins.
it is true on old coins, when this unsupportive situation old coins can be relied upon to invest, rtaher than new coins that we don't know how they are, so we are too difficult to analyze them compared to old coins
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 19, 2018, 11:41:39 PM
Old coins less profitable but have more chances to still alive in crypto chaos.
But anyway i think best investmnets between in all old coins is bitcoin
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 19, 2018, 11:37:51 PM
What Huh

I think old coin is have more profit than new coin.
Because old coin it can survive on cryptocurrency.
You can look like Doge, Neo and other old coin.
Old coins can survive the market some old will crash out of the market soon. Meanwhile, I will advice you not to invest much into the 2 coins you mentioned.
NEO is a centralized coin cause some of it nodes were controlled by some organization.
DOGE was not doing well in the market ever since the 2016 but gain some pump which might be through market manipulation.
Be more careful buddy.

I believe that new coins have more prospects for multiple growth in price and therefore prefer to invest in new coins
Yes, some new coins has the potentials and utilities to survive the crypto currencies market but you do your research well and choose wisely before putting your money because there are still some fake new coins out there.
Activity: 420
October 19, 2018, 05:24:47 PM
What Huh

I think old coin is have more profit than new coin.
Because old coin it can survive on cryptocurrency.
You can look like Doge, Neo and other old coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 05:21:49 PM
I believe that new coins have more prospects for multiple growth in price and therefore prefer to invest in new coins
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
October 19, 2018, 04:59:47 PM
I think that old coins will be popular and profitable for a long time. Bitcoin is the standard and will always remain the same. Also, in my opinion, anonymous coins will remain popular for a long time: ZEC, XMR. LTC-cryptocurrency silver, very fast and light.
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 19, 2018, 04:32:21 PM
I think that many old coins will not give you a profit from investing in them. Of course a few coins are good, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and others, but most of the old coins are useless to anyone.
I am sure too that old cryptocurrencies which last year have strongly risen and a distance huge profit won't repeat it in the future any more. On it it is better to invest or in the main cryptocurrencies, or in new, but not old.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 04:24:23 PM
The main income brings me long-term investing in old coins that have a large circle of supporters , a good team of developers and actual use in various fields. For example btc or eth. I do not have sufficient knowledge and experience for short-term trading of new coins that have very high volatility and there is a great risk of losing their investment.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
October 19, 2018, 04:07:50 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Old coins these are the Dogecoin, Waves, Litecoin, Dash, Bitbay, Nem, Eth, Rdd, and Xlm those are still profitable to me. I don't think its no more profitable, just lately dogecoin was pumped then the others moderate only, We can get earnings here if we apply day trade I guess because each of their price value are movable in the market. 
especially on old coins that have more trust by crypto users. maybe your experience in daily trading is more profitable buying old coins that are currently in the process of pumping and that is profitable
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 04:03:35 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Old coins these are the Dogecoin, Waves, Litecoin, Dash, Bitbay, Nem, Eth, Rdd, and Xlm those are still profitable to me. I don't think its no more profitable, just lately dogecoin was pumped then the others moderate only, We can get earnings here if we apply day trade I guess because each of their price value are movable in the market.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 04:03:26 PM
Old coins are still profitable. As market is down, that’s why investors feel like that some coins are losing their potential but when market will go green, the coins which had potential will certainly gain its price. Investors knew that old coins have good potential. They are holding those coins & waiting for the bull run, as soon as coins will gain value they will surely sell them for profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 19, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

Your opinion Smiley
actually so e of them are but tjere are so few of them so it is easier to say that tje most of old coins are out of order now
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 19, 2018, 03:55:54 PM
I am not sure if this is correct. Old coins I have in my wallet seem at better condition than new ones for now.

General market mood is red so if it is not a 'special condition' all the coins no matter old or new are low red.

Old projects with good working products have more investors' trust indeed. New projects always have more risk to turn out as scam.

To sum up I'd say no matter new or old, working projects have potential to gain profit when market recovers.
Activity: 364
October 19, 2018, 03:37:08 PM
Old coins are not as profitable as young projects, but they are more reliable. At the moment, when the market is unstable, I prefer to invest in old coins.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 03:35:47 PM
Thither is always a plenty of premium round new - catalogued mints . Their capitalizations increase as firm as it cut down on . Aged strikes are bankable as continued as thither is marketplace motion .
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
October 19, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

Your opinion Smiley
A coin that is profitable are those coin that has an active development on their project. If the old coin is not consistent in developing their project, their investors will left and diversify their fund to a new and most promising project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 12:52:51 PM
According to my opinion not all old coins are not profitable, because it all depends on how many coins are in demand. If seen in some markets, it is actually an old coin that is more profitable. because with so many requests, the price is more expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 19, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
I think that many old coins will not give you a profit from investing in them. Of course a few coins are good, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and others, but most of the old coins are useless to anyone.
Most coins will not have any profit in them, they are just sitting in cyberspace. Peercoin is useless for some people.
Activity: 392
October 19, 2018, 12:45:58 PM
I now buy only the old proven coins, because most of the new coins do not bring profit and just kill my capital.  Young projects have become very dangerous.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
October 19, 2018, 12:42:37 PM
I think old coins are profitable but not much popular. If we don't talk about old coins like BTC or ETH then there is NEO or other ~1 year old coins that are still being used.
The fact is that ethereal will remain One of the most promising coins in the cryptocurrency market and, at the same time, there can be no objections. With Bitcoin, there is already a lot of excitement and anxiety. But you really need to pay attention to other projects, such as waves, Stellar, NEO and EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: