Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 3. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 21, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
Old projects that exist to this day, in any case, will have very good opportunities in the future, because these projects are time-tested and are being developed to this day. I am sure that the value will increase.
it all depends on the type of coin we will choose, there are some old coins and until now the price movement has not experienced growth, it has even lowered its value. indeed old coin types are already tested because they are able to survive until now and always experience a change in price, but some of the new types of coins also have potential and appear to have growth in the future
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
October 21, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
Old projects that exist to this day, in any case, will have very good opportunities in the future, because these projects are time-tested and are being developed to this day. I am sure that the value will increase.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 12:08:50 PM
Yes, not only new coins fall in price and old too, but there are still old coins that are profitable, we can make a profit from them.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 21, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
It's not right all of are old coins no more profitable. Some of old coins are more profitable. I know every old coins are not more profitable. Some coins are good profitable.

It is strange to compare the oldest altcoins and the new tokens. I suppose both of these categories can give you the profit if you choose the best cryptocurrencies. I am sure that DASH and Monero will stay the best ones.
Technically, it is not good to compare old coins and new coins or tokens but to the strange change which occurred in thr crypto currency acouple of weeks back. It shows that some new coins or tokens does have the right utility to make through the crypto market because they make good pump despite the strong market correction.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
It's not right all of are old coins no more profitable. Some of old coins are more profitable. I know every old coins are not more profitable. Some coins are good profitable.

It is strange to compare the oldest altcoins and the new tokens. I suppose both of these categories can give you the profit if you choose the best cryptocurrencies. I am sure that DASH and Monero will stay the best ones.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 20, 2018, 05:53:20 PM
It depends on the coin, it is true that many coins have lost their value over the months and that is why they are now falling steeply in volume, but if they are really good and useful coins, the most likely is that they will recover as soon as the bull run begins again.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 20, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
Indeed, new altcoins tend to give out more profits.
If you're looking for serious money in cryptocurrency invest your time on new potential altcoins.
Invest your money on coins between top 200 on the CoinMarketCap I mean from top 100 coin down to top 200 coins.
You definitely make sense when said invest into new altcoin which are on the top #200 list on capital market is the best option those who are looking for serious money through their investment but aside of watching for potentials coins, it is also very important for the coins to have great utility either because we have some coins that does well and later crash out of the market.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
It is better to invest in some young coins and tokens, as new projects will always develop and grow in price, but not all. Among the old coins there are good coins too, which I think is worth investing in.
Activity: 385
October 20, 2018, 02:43:10 PM
I don't think so. I think that these coins are time tested. I hold more than 20 famous altcoins and wish to make profit not less than x2-x3. 2019 year will be on of the most profitable years in crypro at all.
Activity: 518
October 20, 2018, 01:56:43 PM
An old coin is a proven coin. It is much more likely to be more stable and less subject to strong price fluctuations. With the old coin it is easier to predict its potential and make calculations on the possible profit from trading. New coins can rise sharply in price, and can quickly depreciate and go to the very bottom.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 01:18:42 PM
In my opinion, now there is no ideal profitable coin, everyone has problems in the market. IMHO
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
In fact, many old coin coins began to be selected with the appearance of new coins. Some of the coins that I observed will indeed dim after 3 months or more. After that the price will remain stable until there is a breakthrough from the team to boost the price of the coin again.

An important factor in stabilizing coin prices is how many coins are used and how much the project team is making innovations and also cooperation with other companies.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 12:43:36 PM
Old coins less profitable but have more chances to still alive in crypto chaos.
But anyway i think best investmnets between in all old coins is bitcoin
Agreed. But bitcoin is more like a stable and slow investment. While for a stable monthly income, you have to trade beginners and find potential among them.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
October 20, 2018, 12:36:50 PM
Indeed, new altcoins tend to give out more profits.
If you're looking for serious money in cryptocurrency invest your time on new potential altcoins.
Invest your money on coins between top 200 on the CoinMarketCap I mean from top 100 coin down to top 200 coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
I believe that new coins have more prospects for multiple growth in price and therefore prefer to invest in new coins
New coins do have great prospects, but investing in such coins is very risky, because these coins are more likely to die than old coins.
Very accurate, so if we are a wise investor and we have thoroughly analyzed the market, we will certainly choose the old coins when they are the foundation, the first products of this field, their credibility and existence are the best proof of the future and potential. Although, they are facing a lot of competitors and do not bring a great profit as in the past but talking about the long haul ahead, they are still more stable, new coins will probably be more profitable but in the long run, they still can not compete with those old men
Activity: 319
October 20, 2018, 09:56:28 AM
I usually believe in the prospects for the development of old coins. They have actually confirmed their potential, necessary resources and prospects for further development. Therefore, I usually invest 80% of my money in the purchase of old coins, and only 20% of investments in the purchase of new coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 20, 2018, 07:14:54 AM
I believe that new coins have more prospects for multiple growth in price and therefore prefer to invest in new coins
New coins do have great prospects, but investing in such coins is very risky, because these coins are more likely to die than old coins.
Activity: 120
October 20, 2018, 07:13:23 AM
Bitcoin is actually lowering somewhat however additional electronic foreign currencies tend to be throwing a lot more than Bitcoin. Throwing associated with altcoins is actually a bad indication for that crypto trader who've spent their own useful property.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
October 20, 2018, 12:05:40 AM
Most of them are not but if you still try to look over to the old coins you can still able find a hope in to a coin if you're checking their updates and current status. Don't look only in a value but the progress of the project. Keep looking to that coins because there's a high change you can get a profit.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
October 20, 2018, 12:04:56 AM
it is true on old coins, when this unsupportive situation old coins can be relied upon to invest, rtaher than new coins that we don't know how they are, so we are too difficult to analyze them compared to old coins
kkoin-old coins already had a history in the market, we can see how his progress. but the new coins are still not very clear to know his future kits. the prediction is done is also still unclear. but some of the new coins there is also great potential to have that but somehow it could last a long time or not, keep now more and more new coins with a variety of concepts came on the market, we just wait for the concept which will survive and many demand by the market.
Pages:
Jump to: