Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 43. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:43:15 PM
The market has been green for two consecutive days and we are happy to see a slow and steady recovery that is healthier for the market as a whole.

I hope this is the beginning of a bull market.
Activity: 92
June 14, 2018, 09:32:55 PM
This kind of thing is not easy to say. Although the market has started to pick up from now on, the rate of recovery is very slow and often falls. I think this may be a trap. Everyone is still cautious.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 10:34:30 AM
The green days have already come, after such a drawdown, it's time to purchase coins, I think there will be only further growth, I hope we will never see such a fall in the price
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 10:17:10 AM
Everything is fine with the market, we buy Bitcoin at $ 6,600. Soon, the next pumping of the market with money (in a couple of months, I think) will begin.
Activity: 148
June 14, 2018, 10:12:37 AM
Green days are hard to come back this year, and it is very difficult for me to see the green market since the encryption market entered this year. I think the encryption market is now at its lowest point.
Activity: 41
June 14, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
I think the bearish market not yet over, a green move is just part of the volatility of crypto. Its changes happen in a short period of time tells us that there is more correction to come till the bull market return and definitely it gonna happen again.
Activity: 35
June 14, 2018, 10:09:21 AM
We've attained the 400kk$ marketcap, it was really inspiring all members of cryptoworld and now market won't stops, I think
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
June 14, 2018, 06:46:45 AM
Yes.
Market have 2 side 1 is green 2 is red always remember red is not bad its a good time to invest and always green is a good time for selling so make some rule for market red is a good time for investment.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
June 14, 2018, 06:42:24 AM
As coinmarketcap shows, the decline is still ongoing. There is a slight increase in bitcoin, but, in general, over the last month the drop was very significant. I believe that the decline in the cryptocurrency market will continue.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 14, 2018, 06:34:27 AM
In the past few months bitcoin is turning red days but suddenly it rises slowly and turning green days I hope this is it the come back of the green days. We can't determine when it will be rise and the price goes up there is a lot of holders buyers and sellers that wanted the green days. This year is gonna be good for all of us crypto holders.

At the moment, the market is still an incomprehensible situation and it can go both up and down, so it's too early to talk about green days. We need to wait a little longer to see how the market will behave.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 06:26:16 AM
In the past few months bitcoin is turning red days but suddenly it rises slowly and turning green days I hope this is it the come back of the green days. We can't determine when it will be rise and the price goes up there is a lot of holders buyers and sellers that wanted the green days. This year is gonna be good for all of us crypto holders.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 06:15:08 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

We are going through a major bear market where everything is red. This is something similar to 2014. I hope that crypto market will recover some time next year.
Activity: 115
June 14, 2018, 05:54:58 AM
Green days are hard to come back. I only saw green days this year in the encryption market. That was the first time this year's market rebounded, but the rate of recovery was not very high, and the price did not rise much. Then began the next round of decline.
Activity: 226
June 14, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
If you are a Cryptocurrancy user then you probably should know that it takes only a few minutes to lower the market cap through manipulations that have been done on a large scale do not feel happy with just looking at the low variations. To observe the market, you should observe the Bitcoin price because the whole market depends on the pioneer. You hope that the cryptocurrancy market has recovered and we will now see the growth of Etherium and other cryptocurrancy coins. But this is a small price increase, let's see what happens next.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 04:27:09 AM
I think yes, soon everything will start to stabilize and growth will not keep you waiting, as I understand this question. Small crises in the crypto currency are normal and are afraid of nothing. The main confidence is friends! Smiley
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 04:10:42 AM
It's just a little green market. After that if keep in red market. Maybe some big green market will come in the en 2018 because of many investor will come in the end year.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 03:35:54 AM
Crypto market moving like a drunk man, 1 step forward and 3 steps backward, that's what I see in the crypto market and I don't know when it will be recover.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 02:56:16 AM
Last year the biggest growth was since june to december so I really hope so. I really hope green days are coming back.
Activity: 234
June 14, 2018, 02:55:07 AM
The safest time is probably to wait patiently, when there are clear signals that the market is going to rise, it's time to put money into the market.
Activity: 188
Merit: 70
TAU COIN
June 14, 2018, 02:54:56 AM
Hi, it is true and I think everyone's dream is going to be true. But I don't know how long it will stable. As always we see ups and downs in this market. It doesn't matter now if it goes down. because the supporter of the crypto world is huge now. So, nothing can stop the growth of it. Hopes we will get a good future with crypto and blockchain technology.  Smiley Wink
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: