Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 56. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 02, 2018, 05:11:17 AM
The last few days the market gave a little optimism. But this is a very short time. The red days are very long. When the market falls very much, new people do not come to the market. It's time to grow)
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 04:39:27 AM
Green hasn't entirely come at this time. the market is still messed up and the influence of prohibition still felt to this day. investors have to be more patient to get first results from crypto. may have to withstand long for some time in the future in order to gain great results.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 03:43:45 AM
do not ever feel hesitant and afraid to lose in seeing the red market, because it is justice in the world of crypto, and take advantage of those moments to increase your investment assets and rest assured that the time will come when the market returns green to big profits, do not be afraid and do not easily affected by negative news.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 01, 2018, 03:28:56 PM
if i personally i believe that green day will come back and will give us a profit.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 03:27:57 PM
Red days have been in full week, I think the green days is back, I will just wait for it to happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 03:24:51 PM
I liked the REMME project. Data protection is my priority. This project solutions the problems of cybersecurity and is ready to help people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
Considering the fluctuations that the crypto market has been experiencing since the inception of this year. The market is yet to stabilize. I am still anxious of what the situation will be in the next few months, but i strongly believe that the market will get better. Despite the situation of the crypto market, some coins are still doing exceedingly well.
Activity: 16
June 01, 2018, 12:24:58 PM
There is a strong wish to trust in it. Red days have already very much dragged on. I have already forgotten when everything grew. Speak this summer everything has to get better. We wait.
Activity: 293
June 01, 2018, 08:13:47 AM
I feel like the crypto market is done with extreme fluctuations and constant decrease so hopefully now it is getting back to stability and ready to generate some profit for those who invested.
Activity: 350
June 01, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

The state of the market today is still bad, cryptocurrencies are all red, you can wait for the price to increase even more before investing a huge amount in order to avoid losing your profit.
Activity: 145
June 01, 2018, 07:01:10 AM
I think it's back, and I purchased my favorite cryptocurrency when the market fell. What I want to do now is to wait for the market to rise. The current market has begun to gradually recover. I believe that in the near future, the encryption market will be able to recover.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 05:36:40 AM
Although that I cannot call the fall of the market something like its correction, I share your hopes man. I think most of us (if not all) are seriously tired of waiting for these Green Days as they are called now.
Activity: 336
June 01, 2018, 05:33:30 AM
the market for cryptographic currencies had a long decline in volume of money and the colors of the charts were red. the events of recent days were reflected positively on the stock market and the graphs turned green.
Activity: 285
June 01, 2018, 05:31:10 AM
Not yet, prices are still very low. Just a little percentage of growth has been seen in the last couple of days so technically we are still in a bear market. It might take a while for the prices to go back up, we might even see a drop in the prices before we start to see another recovery trend like the one that we saw last year. Mostly this just looks like a market correction
Activity: 36
June 01, 2018, 02:40:43 AM
Yes I think the green days are back, but there is still a long way to go considering where we were before the sudden fall. I believe there is still more better days ahead that we can all look forward to when talking about green.
Activity: 163
May 31, 2018, 06:15:39 PM
I think that everything is more than positive at this moment, and we are probably going to see huge growths during the next few days, or even during the next months, cheers guys, let's hope for that
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
May 31, 2018, 06:11:41 PM
I believe that the correction of the market is not over yet. Unequivocally, we already have a pleasant situation on the market, but I'm sure we are still waiting for the December prices of 2017.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 31, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
Maybe it's happened , prices increased a little so maybe something good will happen soon. People who holding tokens should understand that opportunity to sell is coming.
Activity: 49
May 31, 2018, 05:21:28 PM
In the morning the market was red, now the market is green.  The situation on the market is very unstable.
It'll stabilize in a few months.
Expecting great news in June.
Activity: 142
May 31, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
In the morning the market was red, now the market is green.  The situation on the market is very unstable.
Pages:
Jump to: