Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 57. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 251
May 31, 2018, 10:50:01 AM
I wouldn't be too fast to call it that the green days are back right now because the prices can go back down at any time. A lot of money has left the market in the past couple of weeks and it will take it a while to get back up again so we should all be patient for now. Let's not rush into any conclusions about the market being back in the green until we see some reasonable growth in the price
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 08:13:48 AM
Market is cyclic I say this again and again, so you will see from your own experience - everything will repeat again and again
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 31, 2018, 05:31:52 AM
yeah! approaching but not yet it there. maybe finding the best support and bounce it back again to continuous green lines, hope this june will be. too much thirst and excitement to those who holds their lovely coins. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 05:10:38 AM
It is possible that now the green days are really coming back. I want them to be on the market on an ongoing basis, at least in the coming months. But I also love when there are red days, these days I invest
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 31, 2018, 03:39:11 AM
Sadly not and I don't see the current phase ending anytime soon. I think we will trade within the current range for much of the 2nd and 3rd quarter with a hopefull rally towards the end of the year.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 03:22:14 AM
Looks like the market recover has been starting. The price of bitcoin is green on the market, the other coin will following.
i believe the green days like last year in december 2017 will going to be happening again in the end of this year.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
May 31, 2018, 02:27:55 AM
We don't predict if the green days back or we move to red...it depends on market cap sometime people investing it will
grow or the mean if the amount taken market fall badly.
Activity: 280
May 31, 2018, 02:24:12 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

If the market is green for several months, it will be possible to attract many investors and traders. And then we will notice a consistent recovery of the market, despite periodic corrections.
OLX
Activity: 173
Merit: 108
May 30, 2018, 05:01:47 PM
Don't get fooled by short term price action. Whether it's amazing or horrible, it doesn't provide any indication of a greater trend. It simply serves to stress everyone out.
Activity: 476
May 30, 2018, 04:45:22 PM
The market is still not stable. He is shaking like a ship in a storm, then one way and the other. We promised a green spring, now we are waiting for the green summer, I hope it will come and everyone will rejoice in what is happening. I think you can buy a little more now and wait for serious growth.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:41:41 PM
Welcome to the Next Generation Video Sharing Platform, which liberates Content Creators and rewards Viewers. Continue
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 04:16:31 PM
No.  Already red again.  I was hoping that the market begins to recover ... This year is not the most successful.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 30, 2018, 09:48:28 AM
It looks like the market is still jumping from green to red and keeps rotating but I like seeing the upward tendency that it is going through so we will see what happens next.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

I think we're talking early.market bitcoin is moving in focus.If the bitcoin continues to rise for a few more days, I think green days are coming
Activity: 336
May 30, 2018, 05:55:37 AM
if I saw the topic a month ago, I would definitely say that Yes green does not return and the market is beginning to recover. but as time has shown, the market is far from stable. now prices have gone down again.
Activity: 140
May 30, 2018, 03:15:05 AM
Yes, the market did start to green up, but it was only a small increase, and I hope it will continue to rise.

I am very optimistic about the growth of the password market, and I still believe that the price may exceed last year's price this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
The market is red and green volatility. We are seeing the market that can drop and rise easily after some hours or days. The green is coming back today after some days ago they were in all red with the very significant drop. This condition makes the price of all coins fluctuation again. But no worry, just follow the flow.
Activity: 46
May 30, 2018, 03:10:45 AM
I think that although market is in green right now, and recovers so to say, we are still going to see a dip in the middle of summer so be prepared for that. Until now, I reckon it is a great opportunity to buy coins and make profit.
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
Now let's see how high the cost of bitcoin rises before the next drop. I am sure that the top point of the chart will be lower than the previous peak. This indicates that bitcoin and the entire market has a global tendency to fall.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
May 30, 2018, 01:59:49 AM
I do not think it is exactly like that. small fluctuations will surely happen. but I hope the market will survive the old declines. my prediction is not going to be a hard fall. I think this rise will continue. I think the market is slowly returning to its old days.
Pages:
Jump to: