Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 60. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
I don't think market is going bad, it's just kind of stable. There are some fluctuations of course but in general it is getting stabilized more and more everyday, it looks like a down trend right now for bitcoin but look at the yearly charts: it has seen a high of 10k (9.942 to be exact) and it's getting stabilized at around 7k. To compare with last year, it was around 2.5k last year on may and after a stable june & july the upwards trend began on august and kept going until the bull run in november. IF we're to see a similar graph (which I'm sure we will) just be patient, the bull run will come and it will take all of us to the moon once more!
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 05:40:14 PM
I do not think it is exactly like that. small fluctuations will surely happen. But I hope the market will survive the this declines. My prediction is not going to be a hard fall. I think the market will slowly return to its old days.
Activity: 99
May 28, 2018, 05:33:29 PM
I think May is a bad month. There are too many red days. I hope there will be some changes in the next June. I really hope bitcoin can go up again. I have lost more than 30% in May.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 05:29:03 PM
For a long time the market has been red.  And after such a long drop, growth should soon begin.

thats magic words...just talk more about this and we are may to belief))
fkng politics crash our dream))
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 28, 2018, 05:17:45 PM
green day there are guys time, i think at this time still bleeding state. crypto currency is fainting. because every price wants to go up. it fell again. support from whales and news about crypto currency is not good. many online media make bad news about crypto currency. but this is the right time to make stock. and waiting for the green day. because the price cycle is when the price falls and stabilizes below. it marks the price will go back up quickly. so be patient. all will reach the green price
Activity: 205
May 28, 2018, 05:09:11 PM
Though altcoin are starting to rise up or back into the start. Well, seeing the greens on the market makes most us happy. However, we should be ready whenever that the greens may turn into reds. Some factors may emerge panic investors dump there investment at any cost, it will make them worse again and again. We also don't know what are the strategy of the big investors or the whales with this green market condition. We shouldn't be so tranquil with the greens. Whatever will happen to the next, we must be ready and always have the good strategy to face and pass it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 05:01:35 PM
The stability of green color will come only by the end of the year. Now it's too early to talk about anything. It is necessary only to wait
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 04:44:02 PM
I hope that crypto market will recover, because I am almost frustrated by the current coin prices, and there is more fear when I hold a lot of coins, we will now pray and hope for the growth of etherium and other crypto coins. Let's see what happens next.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 04:42:29 PM
the altcoin market for some coins is still not stable but I still hope the market will stay green and good for trading and earning big profits
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 04:30:32 PM
Unfortunatly no, prices are the same for a month already and probably it's because of people who don't believe in crypto anymore and selling everything without end.
Activity: 140
May 28, 2018, 03:59:00 PM
Green days were gone.  And it's very bad.  The market is very unstable and will not recover in the near future.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 28, 2018, 08:17:40 AM
Back to nasty red days, ETH having a hardtime. I read a few people think it's due to EOS selling a lot of their ETH from the ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
May 28, 2018, 08:14:41 AM
Dunno, are they? Most people that started in Nov/Dec like me may now have a bit of a + in their portfolio, but only if you invested in the right coins. Most are down, still down. I hope the tide will turn soon. I am starting to lose a bit of interest, but this could also be because summer has started over here Smiley.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
May 28, 2018, 07:06:01 AM
Well as of this moment to those who are looking for an update with the crypto market price then the market price for most of the crypto are still red. There is a good bitcoin volatility lately and that was a good indicator that investing in bitcoin nowadays could earn you a lot if you had got the flow of bitcoin market price fluctuation or movement. However, if you want to make sure about your bitcoin investment and if you are still busy then probably holding is the best thing to do with the current movement of crypto market price that includes bitcoin.
Activity: 152
May 28, 2018, 07:03:16 AM
Really, because if compared the present market of a month or two back its really different from today. I think we all be happy that its going to be well. Soon we'll be glad again. But i believe Mid-Year all Altcoin will absolutely get well in the market.

Activity: 72
May 28, 2018, 06:56:09 AM
The market is volatile since its having its rough start, you must take advantage of it when the market is red go buy and when the market is green go sell. Remember not to be too much greedy.
Activity: 140
May 28, 2018, 06:54:25 AM
For the next coins, this is exactly guaranteed!

#Binance Added a new pair of EOS / BNB, EOS / USDT
$ EOS information on the transition to the main network:

1️⃣ Deposits and withdrawals will be suspended from 2018/05/31 0:00 AM (UTC).
2️⃣Binance will begin the procedure of transition to the main network 2018/05/31.
3️⃣Binance will again open deposits and withdraw EOS, once it finds that the EOS network is stable.
Activity: 127
May 28, 2018, 06:54:14 AM
The market situation is very unstable, Ethereum is getting cheaper more and more, I'm thinking about withdrawing my funds.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 06:50:53 AM
I am very tired to see more red  and less green days,I remember in last year the things were different and I had more positive emotions watching coinmarket.Lets hope these green days will be back again soon.
Activity: 49
May 28, 2018, 06:50:42 AM
It should be very soon. It's about time for prices to go up.
It's time to make some money.
Pages:
Jump to: