Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 58. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 01:54:19 AM
I don't think we should expect the green days to be back for a long time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
May 30, 2018, 01:51:05 AM
It is still too early to say that we have change in trend. I consider this as correction on downtrend. The market cant permanently go down, same like cant permanently go up as well. Needs corrections both ways. To say that trend is changed you need to consider the volume. Current volume is still not enough to say that investors are back. But if the market will stay on current level for some time the trend should change then.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 01:50:06 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

in the market cryptos, I think there are times when things get screwed uncontrolled, but there are also times where markets are stable and manageable, and that is something that happens. precisely you who must be observant in seeing the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 01:49:55 AM
Green day is most color that been waiting for, but i think green will appear continuously at the last quarter of the month. It seems it is in low state at this point in time.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 01:43:26 AM
I really hope the green days are back ... for too long, we have seen the red market
Activity: 105
May 30, 2018, 01:38:18 AM
The green days are definitely back, because I am already making profits from my holdings, which is an indication from my side that the green days are back. I see most of these coins  increasing in price on daily basis. This is truly a year of cryptocurrency. I am optimistic that there will be more increase and the market will get greener, most especially for some altcoins that are yet to experience the positive change.
Activity: 191
May 30, 2018, 01:34:10 AM
This is the people are waiting for, they wants to see green and if its possible they want to keep them green. The markets has recover and this is good, hope for it keeps on the track until the end of the year.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
May 30, 2018, 01:22:24 AM
I hope that the crypto market has recovered and we will now see a good growth of the BTC and other crypto coins.
Activity: 630
May 30, 2018, 01:21:37 AM
There will always be Green and Red market,  there is nothing special about this market circle!  What is important however is the ability to maximise and make use of these different market conditions for your own benefit!
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 01:19:18 AM
This morning I saw that the market has become green , I was very pleased ... I hope the price will continue to rise
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 01:11:39 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

From April to the current moment there was a short positive dynamics, but now everything is coming back. So the green days like I expected earlier by the end of the summer will be, then you need and collect profits from buying various alts that have reached almost the bottom.
I dont think this is the time for green day. The green day is not coming back yet. We need stronger support from investors to make sure the green day is coming back. Actually i want and everybody want the green day is coming soon but i think its not near yet but i hope soon.
For green day happening crypto world should change. If we (who are we) wait for any investors then it's no good. Because of it seems as mlm or bitconnect in this case. The projects must show their results. But now they show speculations only
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 30, 2018, 01:09:01 AM
Yes of course, the market will be green again and again. This is the natural phenomenon of the any market behaviour. There are only two faces of the market that is; Bull and bear. If, the market is declining and down today then the other side also come but can't say when exactly. But, In crypto market the cycle is changing within a year. So dont loose hope if you were holding some coins.. Just keep on holding it until the green days will be back again.
Activity: 252
May 30, 2018, 01:04:21 AM

From April to the current moment there was a short positive dynamics, but now everything is coming back. So the green days like I expected earlier by the end of the summer will be, then you need and collect profits from buying various alts that have reached almost the bottom.
I dont think this is the time for green day. The green day is not coming back yet. We need stronger support from investors to make sure the green day is coming back. Actually i want and everybody want the green day is coming soon but i think its not near yet but i hope soon.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
May 30, 2018, 12:56:45 AM
I recently checked the market and it was red. We should have to wait patiently until the maket turns to green again. We do not have to sell our coins if it is not necessary because it will surely be our loss.
Activity: 490
May 30, 2018, 12:48:41 AM
it's nice to see how the market is recovering, but you need to be cautious, as this can be a bear trap and everything will go down again.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 30, 2018, 12:47:23 AM
Green days back but this situation is not stable for a long time.It will go after sometime.But we want to see the long time green days in crypto world.
A lots of things need to be considered when saying that the green market is back, what will be the last price and how long the height has been passed since the day it was rise high, seems that another light for investors seeing that the coins are moving again but we need to understand that the value will once again make some corrections better to play well.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
May 30, 2018, 12:44:04 AM
Green days back but this situation is not stable for a long time.It will go after sometime.But we want to see the long time green days in crypto world.
Activity: 462
May 30, 2018, 12:42:29 AM
Yes, I believe that the green days are now back. But we need to understand that in the future there may still be corrections. In that case, stay calm and do not panic with a quick sale.
Activity: 49
May 29, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
Bitcoin and other altcoins went all red over the last 24 hours. As at now, the market is all green and it looks like the green market is back. I believe this is just the start of greater days to come for crypto and I really believe that we are going to see higher prices for cryptocurrencies at the end of this year.
Green is here and it's here to stay.  Grin
You gotta believe in it.
Activity: 122
May 29, 2018, 01:47:18 PM
Bitcoin and other altcoins went all red over the last 24 hours. As at now, the market is all green and it looks like the green market is back. I believe this is just the start of greater days to come for crypto and I really believe that we are going to see higher prices for cryptocurrencies at the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: