Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 52. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
June 05, 2018, 06:21:24 PM
I think this is not new, crypto market is always going up and down the price, maybe you do not need to panic because the market will recover, just a matter of time you did not see has seen the most severe crash this year that bitcoin touched 5000 $, now the price back up.
It is not new but people keep making the same mistakes over and over gain without learning from them we know that the market is going to eventually recover but they do not want to wait for years as they should and then they sell their coins and then they blame the market for mistakes they committed, at some point you get tired of all of that and you decide that even if you do not like it some people need to lose money in the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 10:37:27 AM
Though the graphs are not stable - investors confidence is growing and that's great. The market will not have an Uptrend until investors will be confident enough to invest and attract more capital. The history may repeat itself and maybe we will see accumulation of resources till the next rally.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 10:16:30 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I thought it was happening and turned green and so I did not expect it to be true and everything I saw was green so I'm sure this change will stay like this until the end of the year because with so many people seeing that the trend is going up
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 04, 2018, 07:57:53 PM
I think that no one can tell you the truth of this or not. I think that we can not say that the market went to recovery, until we see the price of bitcoins above 12 thousand. In the range of 6 to 12 thousand this is a sideways trend!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Decentralized global logistics platform
June 04, 2018, 06:41:43 PM
I think we will not see green days for a very long time, most likely for longer than a year, and maybe two. But small bursts will also occur, so be patient ..
Activity: 309
June 04, 2018, 06:39:43 PM
Can't predict. Crypto is very weird. Let's just hope it's will be back someday.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 06:19:49 PM
Its very hard to tell. The market is very unpredictable. The crypto values changes everytime. They are very volatile. In my opinion, I think the market is still in its recovery stage. It still correcting itself from the previous years. Maybe give it a little more time. Probably two to three months more. It still the best time to buy crypto while their value is still low.
Activity: 125
June 04, 2018, 06:14:05 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

It is very likely that the green days will return only in a week.  Now the market is again red.
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
Green days do not last long. But the red days leave a more visible trace.
Until new investors come to the market with large sums of money, the red days will dominate. With this we must accept.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 04, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
Of course it will back.
Every decline has an outcome. Everything that falls has to rise back. Do you always think you will go like this? You really think wrong. Those impatient will be squeezed. Patience will win. Patience is the key.
I think yes because when i see the market it's pumping right now, i think market is now rising again that means we can surely grt huge profit especially to those people who do trading and to those people who hold their coin. I really believe patient is very important like what happen now that being patient is the key to get huge profit, and im happy right now because for being patient and waiting im gaining a lot now, i hope this will be a good start and whatever happen now i hope it will continue to happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 04, 2018, 08:19:13 AM
usually a green day will occur when the bitcoin price begins to rise slowly and will be followed by an increase in the price of another coin as happened some time ago. and I'm still optimistic that the green day will come back.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 08:16:28 AM
Yes. The price is backing and the price is much better than Q1 2018. I have faith that the market will better and better in Q3 and Q4  2018.

Some great projects like eos and tezos will launch in Q3 2018.
God
Activity: 169
June 04, 2018, 08:11:29 AM
I do not think so, maybe we are seeing green numbers because the interest from the outside is increasing, but it does not mean anything at all, so i only have one thing to say, just be patient.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 08:04:51 AM
Green days were, but now I believe we face the last correction before the moon, when whales will finally let us free from their dominion!
Activity: 280
June 04, 2018, 03:19:45 AM
Most likely, real growth will begin in the autumn. Although without some strong event and positive yet, growth can not begin spontaneously. So far we are in a bearish trend.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 03:13:55 AM

Nobody knows really, but i like green days. It may be a start of the reversal, we just need to broke that trendline to the upside. Been holding us for months now.
there are now many green coins. this is a sign that it is currently a lot of coins that get improvement is good and very capable to be superior or pride. this green day must remain to be maintained in order to keep the pride of us by owning it. so to continue to support will be greatly helped by holding it.
Activity: 574
June 04, 2018, 03:02:37 AM
Yes they are back and the markets going sideways, don't know how long they will last but its better that bullish trend. We need to be patient and wait for the prices going up again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 04, 2018, 03:00:04 AM
Green market will be experienced time and time again but the basic fundermental of trading cryptocurrency never change! You must be able to identify trend and decide on best entry and exit price including having a TA knowledge for you to be able to multiply your fund in cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 115
June 04, 2018, 02:56:32 AM
The green days did not come back. I have never seen the real green days in this year's encryption market. Occasionally, once there is a green market, it will fall again within a few days.
Activity: 205
June 04, 2018, 02:52:05 AM
The green days are not back again, just a teaser of that is happening on the market.
Just a 5% of increase does not mean anything at all, so just do not make any false expectation over it.
Pages:
Jump to: