Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 51. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
Vrypto currency market and other currency related market is always volatile and we cannot expect green always and the same time it won't be in red always. The best part is keep watching and keep waiting for the best price to arrive. There is many expectations for crypto market to be always green but that will take some years to be like that.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
June 06, 2018, 02:46:44 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Some coins are getting a green now, but some are not. I believe that the market place will recover this year, and will see the growth of every tokens, and will stay at color green, so that everyone will be happy. This year 2018 marketplace will recover as the crypto experts says.
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
June 06, 2018, 02:46:37 PM
as at today, june 6, the market situation is not too good and the price seem to be going down, there are a lot of panic sale going on at the moment as a result of the fall in price. people think price will keep falling so that calls for the panic sale but if i will advice i will say people should be a little patient and hold as the situation wuill not last for ever.
They're on the stable price right now and there won't be any big change in this moment, i think at least those changes will show up at the end of this month, the price will be better and green once again.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 02:42:30 PM
as at today, june 6, the market situation is not too good and the price seem to be going down, there are a lot of panic sale going on at the moment as a result of the fall in price. people think price will keep falling so that calls for the panic sale but if i will advice i will say people should be a little patient and hold as the situation wuill not last for ever.
Activity: 103
June 06, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
so far I see that the market stands still.  and I would be happy if the market turned green.

sir, I think at this forum all the participants were happy with the positive growth of the crypto currency,
 but unfortunately the market activity is not watching, we will believe in the good!
Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 02:37:16 PM
so far I see that the market stands still.  and I would be happy if the market turned green.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 02:35:58 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Feels more like a dead cat bounce to me. The last years the summer was never as bullish as the colder days were.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
June 06, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
Green days are over. Now on the same days we see the growth of coins and their fall. With what the day begins, so it ends. I think this period has dragged on for a long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
June 06, 2018, 02:12:42 PM
The green days are back, and we hope it will remain for long. But there is still a long way to go considering where we were before the sudden fall. I believe there is still more better days ahead that we can all look forward to when talking about green. Remember too that our action and inaction can also affect the situation of the market directly or indirectly, so let's be careful on what we do to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 06, 2018, 08:43:58 AM
Yeah it looks like as of this moment bitcoin market price has gone slowly recovering on its market price. This is somehow a good news to most of the investors as the bitcoin market price that slowly recovering. Those investors who are holding bitcoin and other crypto might get happy this time and probably for those who sell their crypto might also regret. Well it is a lesson that should be learn.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 08:42:50 AM
I think that green day will be back very soon, of course there will be setbacks but the overall trend is currently downward
copper member
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 08:40:52 AM
Not now, I hope crypto will grow up in couple of months. now only very small growth in crypto market which shows still a red days.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
June 06, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

more choices in the crypto market. but more careful to make an investment to get out so as not to lose money. set your green day to follow an increasingly crowded market and many choices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 08:26:09 AM
For me green days are very near to happen so having some coins in your wallet will leave you chance of having a good profit. All these price drops happening right now are just a normal market scenario and if you really believe that the market will come back to its normal track then start buying and holding some coins for you not to miss the opportunity to earn some good amount of cash. For now just relax and stay away from stress that can lead to bad decisions.
Merit: 24
June 06, 2018, 08:19:25 AM
I think that the best times in the cryptocurrency market have not yet come, but I am sure that we will find them! Now we need to stay calm and wait!
June 06, 2018, 08:15:38 AM
We never can tell whether when the green days will lasts or until when the red days will stay. But one thing is for sure, change is always there and we all need to expect it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 06, 2018, 08:06:06 AM
The green in that market was always back but not all the time because sometimes the market will be run also to red market, But not too long will be too red. I know the green market was we are waiting because this is the time to sell some of out coins in our wallet that we hold.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 06, 2018, 07:29:19 AM
It is very hard to predict what happens to the crypto matket but I feel like it is time for increase since we have seen more and more green days recently so there is a hope for better future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 06:39:27 AM
Of course, now many are waiting for the restoration of green days on the market. I would very much like the positive situation to be preserved, with the subsequent restoration of the market. But still need to wait.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 05, 2018, 06:41:43 PM
I think this is not new, crypto market is always going up and down the price, maybe you do not need to panic because the market will recover, just a matter of time you did not see has seen the most severe crash this year that bitcoin touched 5000 $, now the price back up.
It is not new but people keep making the same mistakes over and over gain without learning from them we know that the market is going to eventually recover but they do not want to wait for years as they should and then they sell their coins and then they blame the market for mistakes they committed, at some point you get tired of all of that and you decide that even if you do not like it some people need to lose money in the market.
I hope so, but if happen right now then that good news because we can possible to get a huge earning, but i think its normal to market to become green or red, but when it's continuously to be green then i think this is a good start to earn big and have chance to make higher profit. I suggest it's better to see the market first before you believe that news, so you will never be regret also the best thing you can do is be smart to decide whatever you do in crypto because it can help you a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: