Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 53. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 02:46:25 AM
Green days have not returned, and the current encryption market is still not ideal. The price is still not moving. This year the encryption market has fallen very seriously. It has continued until now. I think the encryption market is likely to remain in red this year.
For me green days back I'm not sure when but at reasonable prices feel profitable I sell them, I do not expect high on the market, I just sell at reasonable prices, if you are too You may miss many opportunities to sell at reasonable prices, you will regret later.
Activity: 117
June 04, 2018, 02:46:04 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Nobody knows really, but i like green days. It may be a start of the reversal, we just need to broke that trendline to the upside. Been holding us for months now.
the green day will happen today. because I see a lot of coins that underwent an escalating development and made the price green. therefore it would be very beneficial what if we continue to support the green of this market. besides, it is currently a lot of coins that increased its development and become a coin that is very capable to be relied upon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
June 04, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
Since the BER months are coming, we may expect a good pump in bitcoins. However, August seems to be a ghost month for some Asians. We can expect a little dip before the bear begins.
Activity: 96
June 04, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
I believe that Green Day is coming back soon because the encryption market has been falling many times this year and the price has dropped. I believe the crypto market will recover in the coming months.
Activity: 122
June 04, 2018, 12:56:59 AM
Green days have not returned, and the current encryption market is still not ideal. The price is still not moving. This year the encryption market has fallen very seriously. It has continued until now. I think the encryption market is likely to remain in red this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 07:07:58 PM
We can see a few green days in a row, but I think that the trend is that prices will decline, not time for growth
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 06:59:39 PM
I think this is not new, crypto market is always going up and down the price, maybe you do not need to panic because the market will recover, just a matter of time you did not see has seen the most severe crash this year that bitcoin touched 5000 $, now the price back up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
June 03, 2018, 05:15:42 PM
Again and again crypto get green month. Bitcoin rises to 10k and then drops again. Maybe in that time it wouldn't be dropped
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 04:52:12 PM
All the hopes that the market will grow. But my opinion is that the rally will happen only at the end of the year. If it does happen this year.
Activity: 518
June 03, 2018, 04:47:39 PM
Something I do not see green days now) , to wait when no one is waiting and there are green days , I have noticed
Activity: 162
June 03, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
Green days will be able to return to us only in a year, this is my personal opinion on everything that's going on. My opinion is based on a fundamental analysis of demand in the crypto-currency market, as well as how all the same is seriously affected by futures and Wall Street on crypto-currencies.
Activity: 252
June 03, 2018, 04:38:54 PM
personally, I see the market falling. and I think that the fall will continue. and only by the end of the year we will see a rise in prices.
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
Yes, it seems to me now the market has recovered and in the near future there will be stable growth.
Activity: 322
June 03, 2018, 05:49:29 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum go into growth and as always it happens unexpected without any news. Those who are still in meditation are given the last chance now, since further growth can continue.
Activity: 136
June 02, 2018, 06:31:35 PM
It is very likely that in the next couple of days the price of coins will grow.  But it seems to me that in a week's time there will be a red color again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 02, 2018, 06:29:08 PM
It is hard to answer, but I think that we are now in the middle. I mean that the green days will come at the end of summer. Statistics show that at the summer many traders go to fiat to spend their money. I hope I am wrong
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
June 02, 2018, 06:26:07 PM
i dont think the green days are back yet. THis is because bitcoin touched 10k but it is now trading less than 8000 dollars. Its a terrible fall. the All Time High of bitcoin was an average globally of 20k. but what we have today is far below. less than the half of the all time high.

from now on, i think utility tokens will run the business of crypto. if you dont have utility, you have no good........
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 06:20:42 PM
I think it is a small rebounce and next stap will be a big movement down, for instance ETH will be under 400$ and BTC like 5000. I prepare cash and usdt in order to buy crypto for reasonable prices.
It is not a simple shilling, I have a trading experience and I know, that we should draw a reversal pattern
Good decision and I wish you luck! Could younplease tell me more about your experience? I am hesitating now, so I am open to your advice
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 06:19:40 PM
The signs are really not strong enough to say the green days are fully back. Of course based in the volatile nature,we expect to see it fluctuate but with time we shall experience the green days.
Anyway, do not panic and do no think you are going to lose it all. Do not sell your coins and hold on. The time is perfect for buying now
Pages:
Jump to: