Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 61. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 06:47:52 AM
For a long time the market has been red.  And after such a long drop, growth should soon begin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 06:45:27 AM
For me this is just a game of a moment where all the coins are flushed and some then it will be green, stay optimistic with your grip!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
May 28, 2018, 06:36:15 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

From April to the current moment there was a short positive dynamics, but now everything is coming back. So the green days like I expected earlier by the end of the summer will be, then you need and collect profits from buying various alts that have reached almost the bottom.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 28, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
It's the end of may 2018. The crypto market is on a protracted correction. I think that soon will start green day
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 05:09:44 AM
Bitconi can fall to  5,000 dollars before the market recovers, many graphs indicate. But you can start buying coins right now. Shocked
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
May 28, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
Of course. As we know that the price of cryptocurrency is very volatile. Many factors influence, causing the demand and supply to change. If the market is saturated or experiencing a significant decline, it is an opportunity to add assets, but you should analyze it first. If there is good news, then the chart will slowly rise and make the market turn green again, that's a good time to sell it. Usually, a fairly high increase occurs at the end of the year.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 28, 2018, 05:03:41 AM
As for today the crypto maket has been growing significantly and I really hope that we will not get to another fall after that or it will be just a slight one.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
May 27, 2018, 07:59:08 PM
Not actually, there are still many coins that are in the state of red.

I'm waiting for the mid-year, all of the altcoins will grow fast and all of them are profitable.
Only few tokens are green today, the others are red...  Sad Sad Sad Sad
Since there are more dumpers here, it's hard to make it green.
Activity: 362
May 27, 2018, 07:39:02 PM
Green days will be back soon as everyone knows what will happen in the future. You know what's best for all alts they will be full adopted by the government. I'm sure some of them are pessimistic of some points coz for it's volatility but according to some research some countries will create rules and they will acquire coins that are possible in the future.
Activity: 276
May 27, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
I think the correction time is over, we are already green to go. All the coin that is been in dip bearish mode is now on a recovery state. Bitcoin and ethereum also is in recovering mode. Its a good news that the price is going to get stable. Soon we will see that these coins will go high price again.
Perhaps we have not yet probed the bottom of the market. The reason for this may be a lack of growth for a long time. I believe that the bearish trend may still drag on for 2-3 months.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 01:13:19 PM
it does not seem like that, green day will still be long coming, especially in the condition of market conditions like this, it has been months of never greenery market let alone be recovered. maybe at the end of 2018 the green market will be come
Activity: 336
May 27, 2018, 01:08:41 PM
I think that green days are not back yet unfortunately. I hope that, we can see the percentages green again before of the july or the third quarter of 2018.
Activity: 308
May 27, 2018, 12:55:41 PM
The market is arranged so that it must constantly fluctuate. Green days change to red. This makes it possible to earn money by changing the price. So that's okay.
Activity: 224
May 27, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
There were some stellar green days back in April there, but since then this last month has been relative slow. It makes me believe whales are accumulating again, as I don't envision a bear market happening again. Of course all this hinges on Bitcoin to which people aren't bullish right now, but as we have seen this changes at a moment's notice with one bullish sign.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
May 27, 2018, 12:43:17 PM
I am very glad that I participate in the REMME project. I advise everyone to evaluate the project. Data protection is very important nowadays. I know a lot of cases where people have suffered from this.Therefore, we must devote a lot of time to security.The project solves the problems of cybersecurity, it will help many people and therefore will be successful
Activity: 336
May 27, 2018, 12:33:19 PM
The market is currently very unstable,today we are having green days,tomorrow will be red,I cannot see a clear trend,so we have to wait to be sure where btc will go.
Activity: 122
May 27, 2018, 12:30:52 PM
Green days come back when the market recovers.  And it will only be a couple of months, not earlier.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
May 27, 2018, 11:46:25 AM
Now the market periodically turns green. But it is too early to say that the market has become green. It seems to me that the market will not be red again in the near future. Crypto spring, we have already missed (as it turned out to be just a nebylo). Now everyone is waiting for crypto summer. When it comes - it's hard to say.
It seems the market loves to play with us, just when you think that you have all figured out the market moves in a way that you did not expect and now we're seeing red all over the market, this show to us how difficult it is to predict how the market is going to move. And the shorter the time frame the more difficult it is to predict it, which is why I prefer to predict the long term because that is easier.
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 09:51:10 AM
No, the green days have not returned yet.  And it seems to me that we will not see a stable growth in the near future.  The market is very unstable now.
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 07:04:52 AM
Nobody knows really, but i like green days. It may be a start of the reversal, we just need to broke that trendline to the upside. Been holding us for months now.
Pages:
Jump to: