Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 62. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 06:53:01 AM
It's not yet the price of Bitcoin is still volatile, unpredictable it goes up and down but i do believe that in the future it will be back to it's prive maybe even higher.

At least it's been stable for a couple of months which is quite good. We didn't hear any big issues about cryptos and maybe this contributed to its fluctuations. Let's just take it as an advantage if the market goes red and be wise to decide what kind of coins we are buying.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
May 27, 2018, 06:51:37 AM
I have a belief that the great fall time is over. Yes, we will see the red market for many times more, but it will be not something critical
The market is red critical nowhere. Most likely the fall will be until the middle of this year, and then take off. But this is not a fact of course, because it is red for 3 months, and I during this time did not see a normal rise anywhere except ethereum and he now fell.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 06:47:41 AM
Green has not yet returned, and a lot of negative news is full of the password world. No one can predict when the rising mode will start.
Activity: 518
May 27, 2018, 02:14:43 AM
It's not yet the price of Bitcoin is still volatile, unpredictable it goes up and down but i do believe that in the future it will be back to it's prive maybe even higher.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 11:32:42 PM
Hopefully, the correction period is over and the green market is back, I observed everything is going smoothly too which really is a sign of positivity in the crypto market. Everything would surely normalize as time goes on. Can’t really wait for that time everything would come back to normal.
Activity: 238
May 26, 2018, 11:22:43 PM
It is a good sign of hope in the wallet profit of those holders that lose great in the past days. The continuous of green color is good impression in the market place for it means that altcoins are rising too.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 11:21:29 PM
I think the correction time is over, we are already green to go. All the coin that is been in dip bearish mode is now on a recovery state. Bitcoin and ethereum also is in recovering mode. Its a good news that the price is going to get stable. Soon we will see that these coins will go high price again.
Activity: 644
May 26, 2018, 07:04:45 PM
in the middle of this year the market is still not so stable but there may be an increase at the end of this year, hopefully back to green like last year.
Hopefully like that, because many are hoping the green period is coming soon
because the red period yesterday is enough to make many people lose
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
May 26, 2018, 06:44:07 PM
in the middle of this year the market is still not so stable but there may be an increase at the end of this year, hopefully back to green like last year.
Activity: 119
May 26, 2018, 06:08:16 PM
yes, in the previous market also has experienced a very drastic price decline. after that the market started to get green but the price in the market did not rise very high in april. now the crypto market again repeats the problem of a considerable drop.
Activity: 630
May 26, 2018, 01:00:19 PM
Green days and red days is the mixture of the trend in the crypto market. Green and red trend is the main system to earn the profit by the big and small investor who run the market. Green and red days both are very essential for the market because market can not go to one trending way to up and back to the reverse always.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
Seems to me again by the evening there will be a fall predictions, it's for examining the different possibilities and then determining the trigger points which will most likely result in the different possibilities !!
Activity: 406
May 26, 2018, 12:46:33 PM
Either up or down. We must understand that only structural projects and their quality products can improve the situation on the market. I believe in Remme's project and consider it to be undervalued, but I am sure that undervaluetion will not last long and Remme will go up in near future. The project, which solves real problems and helps real indicators in this, always has a good future. We should take a closer look at what we see on the market and just choose our leaders and I chose the leader in the cybersecurity market. I believe in Remme and their project
Activity: 163
May 26, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
Now the market is green, but it's not for long.  I think tomorrow there will be a drop in prices.  Stable growth will be around September.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
May 26, 2018, 08:30:24 AM
I think the market is still fluctuating and the green days are not back fully as the rate of growth is still very low and there might likely be another fall soon. We only which for this bearish period to end and our coin begins to gain more investors so as to help the price rise.
Activity: 113
May 26, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
It's still fluctuating at the moment. I believe that we could possibly have a bull run towards the end of the year due to crowd psychology, everyone will expect to see a repetition of what happened last year so people will be more positive and willing to invest.
Activity: 42
May 26, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
These days are showing us that bullish season its not very far, we are all waiting for this but I think may will be green month of crypto.
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 08:24:42 AM
The volatility is comparatively low in comparison to what we have seen before. So, expecting 100x in short days may not be realizable now as it was before. However, the market may grow and growing organically is very much appreciable for healthy growth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 08:22:27 AM
I can not say that the market has become green. It's more like stopping before another fall. No new investors, no one buys coins, as in 2017. Therefore, the fall is inevitable.
Trading volumes on the market are quite large, and in some currency pairs they have grown. I do not think that the decline will continue, it seems to me a gradual increase is waiting us ahead, without sudden price changes.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
May 26, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
I can not say that the market has become green. It's more like stopping before another fall. No new investors, no one buys coins, as in 2017. Therefore, the fall is inevitable.
Pages:
Jump to: