Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 80. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 04:16:41 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Yup market is going green and coming out from long dip period and correction phase is going to end.regulation news,bans,FUD are all over and all the coins are growing in value on daily basis.crypto king BTC is gaining increase on daily basis and entire market is going to increase.total market cap is increasing which is a good sign for crypto industry.large investment are in pipeline in upcoming months and prices would surge so be ready for that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 04:10:05 PM
I'm sure that we went to the stage when the winter correction is over   Grin  and now the bullish trend will be forming !
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

Greens are definitely back.

But personally, i like investing in coins that will grow for sure in the mid term.

These are always coins that are fundamentally strong.
There’s this ICO that i came about recently and am looking to invest in it. Extremely powerful idea and product (wonder how come nobody thought of using crypto to disrupt the Agriculture industry).
You may find BlockGrain’s AGRI token to be very appealing.

I don’t know of any other project that wants to help farmers secure their crop, trace the entire lifecycle and allow end to end logistic management. Plus, Australia is like the world’s top producers of crop. They’ve got it all going for them.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 04:00:48 PM
Yes, Green day's are back now. Market is moving upwards after a long time and it is good sign. Bitcoin is start going upward direction and all the other altcoins also moving upwards, because this market is react as per negative and positive news, and now i think the impact of bad news's are over.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
April 27, 2018, 03:57:01 PM
I think we have almost come to the Green Days, because as i see today was sold big volume of ETH and then, the price have recovered after usage half of the sold volume
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 27, 2018, 03:51:32 PM
It is not yet stable but still there's a lot of coins recovering from so much loss and still moving which means market is having a potential right now of gaining.
Activity: 118
April 27, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
I'm glad that the market is recovering.  Every day, the price of btc grows by 3-5%.  This is a very good indicator of stability.
Activity: 322
April 27, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
Probably but be prepared for the corrections. Such a normal routine for markets. This is much better than what happened during the first quarter where every market goes down. Auto correction is acceptable.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 27, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
yes, they definitely come back, there is an opinion that mt.gox finished selling 17,000 bitcoins and there will be growth
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 27, 2018, 01:56:41 PM
Price action now is way better than the past few weeks or even months. bitcoin slowly move upward with a short correction from time to time but the support atr getting stronger at 9k$ level. i hope also the greenday may come so that my portfolio would recover from loss also Sad
Activity: 294
April 27, 2018, 01:54:47 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

The prices of cryptocurrency today is starting to increase again and it only means that we can expect for the prices to grow even better because of the positive speculations in the market so holding your coin today will be really profitable in the future.
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 01:50:48 PM
I think the market will be green by the end of the year.  The price of coins is growing every day.  The market has already recovered.  I think everything is going to be alright.
Activity: 201
April 27, 2018, 01:46:50 PM
I think yes! It is felt that a change in the trend has already occurred and we are on the rise of the market, so there is little to wait ..
Activity: 364
April 27, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
look at the current trend, it is already showing a pretty good passion, you can go back there and restart it, the price correction is reasonable but it seems like the bearish trend has ended
Activity: 98
April 27, 2018, 01:43:29 PM
We've attained the 400kk$ marketcap, it was really inspiring all members of cryptoworld and now market won't stops, I think
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 27, 2018, 05:22:14 AM
The recovery of crypto price in the market is seen well.
However, we can make the guarantee of how long it will be, we should only hope that the market will be green again and again.
Here, we must also support the market to be the green recovery by spreading good issues, not being a panic sale person, and also be wise in trading or investing.
I believe that the green days of cryptocurrency always come back.
Activity: 149
April 27, 2018, 05:11:08 AM

YES. the markets has suffered a lot in the recent past. leading to massive loss in value for a number of coins, its however a gone case now as the green zone is now here with us, the coins are slowly making recovery and gaining their value, we hope the trend will continue
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
April 27, 2018, 04:54:08 AM
Undoubtedly the bullish trend began, let's hope that it will last as long like the past bearish trend.
Activity: 136
April 27, 2018, 04:53:47 AM
The green days have indeed come back, and soon they will be more and more frequent. A little bit of you just wait and you will understand why.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 27, 2018, 04:48:46 AM
Yes i also think that the correction phase of the market is over now and thd bull trend begun from second week of this month. As my prediction says from last five years market stays bearish trend in first quarter of the year and then from second quarter market been bullish till the end of june and again in third quarter market stays side ways and in last quarter makes new high.
Pages:
Jump to: