Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 81. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 04:39:22 AM
I am very glad that the market is beginning to grow again, and it was very difficult to trade and make profit in March; the month is very difficult for everyone, but I hope that now we will see only growth.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 04:37:56 AM
Good news,
We all must have seen a lot of green in the market,
It makes us again optimistic,
But this is only the beginning and end of the first quarter of this year,
I am very positive with the growth of the crypto market and I still believe that this year's price could pass from last year's price,
Activity: 180
April 27, 2018, 04:31:54 AM
Yes, I think the market has stopped falling prices. and the growth of prices for cryptocurrency begins
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 27, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
The market now is greener than it ever was, things are going up retty well and seems that bad phase is finished for closest weeks
Activity: 378
April 27, 2018, 02:32:35 AM
when I saw the name of the topic firstly I thought about the musicians..) it seems that my brain gives me signals that it's time to rest)
as for growth, I think that it must be in near future. We had so tough spring and the summer must give good growth
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 02:28:34 AM
What I see now, that it looks like the green days of market are really back, the last correction was just horrible for investors, but hopefully it finally over         
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 26, 2018, 05:31:27 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Well, to be honest, i do not think so, during the last few days we saw ethereum touching more than $710 again, and we did not see it happening since January, so for me, those are good news for us, but i doubt it, we are not on a bullish market.

Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 05:26:57 PM
The green days are very near. just be patient and wait. it will not be red forever.surely green days will come.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 26, 2018, 05:25:51 PM
the green days has come with some fluctuations at times and the rise will not be as drastic like at the end of the year but gradual. it might take some months to reach $20k at least, we still hope while patient as usual
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
April 26, 2018, 05:19:53 PM
I think that the green days are back. We will not see another serious correction before the end of the summer 2018, in my opinion.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
I really hope so. For too long, the market for crypto currency was lower. I hope, now we see the beginning of its full restoration.
It's good that the market has recovered a bit and now we can see a general growth
of coins like Ethereum. In the past tense they did not last as long as hours or days, now I think we're having
a little luck, and I pray that they continue like this.
Activity: 462
April 26, 2018, 03:59:22 PM
Yes it's really nice to see! But for me it's not a reversal, I'm still afraid that we might fall. At the moment I'm fixing profits on some coins and I'm still watching the market.

I have a belief that the great fall time is over. Yes, we will see the red market for many times more, but it will be not something critical. Hoping to watch every morning the green marks, although it is almost impossible.
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 10:35:59 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I think the bearish period is not yet over, a green indication is just part of the volatility of crypto. Its changes happen in a short period of time tells us that there is more correction to come till the bull market resurrection and definitely it gonna happen again.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
I am very happy to see the green color that all the coins have but there are some who do not follow the green trend, it is a very good trend to get better and find good value after yesterday suffered a devastation at a price that never went up there.
Activity: 13
April 26, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
yeah it looks like green is back!
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 26, 2018, 10:14:39 AM
I'm very skeptical about what is now happening in the market, I think that this pump will not last long and we should be preparing for the worst.
If you look carefully as to why the alt coins are going back up that's because everyone has faith again in the crypto world and that is mainly because our king Bitcoin has shown itself again to go back up.
don't be skeptical my friend, take it easy.
we know the history of crypto, it growths time-by-time. yesterday just a dump and that's normal.
i believe crypto will start to pump by now
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 10:02:49 AM
From last 10 days market keeps on going up and it looks like that green day are back and the bullish trend has started I am hoping it will remain the same and we see Bitcoin on its All time high soon. I am sure little correction will be made but overall market will remain bullish for sure.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
I'm very skeptical about what is now happening in the market, I think that this pump will not last long and we should be preparing for the worst.
If you look carefully as to why the alt coins are going back up that's because everyone has faith again in the crypto world and that is mainly because our king Bitcoin has shown itself again to go back up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 09:58:26 AM
I want to believe that the correction has really passed, but today we see that it has started again, it may be that this is a small correction, so that bitcoin could move up, despite the fact that the trend has changed, people still think that the price for bitcoin should fall, but it is not. It is necessary to believe in the best and the price should no longer move down.
Activity: 162
April 26, 2018, 09:55:18 AM
we had a serious crisis yesterday in the world of crypto currencies and we were turning towards the days when the graphics were red. but thank goodness it did not happen. the graphics are green and there is a positive movement in the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: