Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 82. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:51:36 AM
We really dont know if they are back because now they are red again, I think this is just a dip where we can buy on sale prices of altcoins in the top 20, good time to accumulate again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 09:36:56 AM
The green days of return are now gone, and leaving the market a red one. We are not shocked when the price of BTC sudden increase and sudden drop yesterday. I really shook the Crypto market. It is impossible to grasp their development trends to make investment decisions.
Activity: 504
April 26, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
In fact, now you need to be very careful because the market is still not stable and at any time there may be a collapse of the courses..
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 26, 2018, 09:28:05 AM
I think that they are finally back. I just have an incredible mood, because I managed to save most of my coins, and not sell them…
Activity: 439
April 26, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
I'm very skeptical about what is now happening in the market, I think that this pump will not last long and we should be preparing for the worst.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 07:20:59 AM
Yes, there was a thaw. But you need to understand that bears don't sleep, and be constantly on check. Therefore, we rejoice, but don't forget about the stop-loss and don't be greedy, this didn't lead anyone to good.

Yes, anytime it has a possibility to bounceback in higher prices on market.The market fluctuates at a certain time so for us to prevent the losses we need to update the market everytime and have a good strategies for a good one. Its our own decision making how we can earn good profit so be wise for having a good one.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
Yes, there was a thaw. But you need to understand that bears don't sleep, and be constantly on check. Therefore, we rejoice, but don't forget about the stop-loss and don't be greedy, this didn't lead anyone to good.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:59:26 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Correct that the market nowadays is so attractive because of the of consistency of color green. Most of the cryptos now are turning to green and hope so it will constantly continue. This uprising of cryptos value today is giving chance to the holder to generate huge profit to their investment. Hoping this green day will not end instead it will continue simultaneously. Also, the effect of blooming of cryptos volume in the market cap is this green day enjoying of cryptos holder. Let's wait what will be next in few they the status of cryptos volume in the market cap.
Activity: 251
April 26, 2018, 06:46:58 AM
It looks so when I look at the charts now because although prices seem to have dropped the past day, it was just by a small margin and it seems that the market is starting to recover again which is a good sign. This could very well be a pump so we should be wary because what follows a pump is most definitely a dump once they reach their target price.
Activity: 69
April 26, 2018, 04:48:26 AM
Yes, it seems that the green days are coming back. For me, I have wait these days for months that I have seen many opportunities that others take advantage last year to make good profits.
Activity: 60
April 26, 2018, 12:23:34 AM
I think many investors have seen the signs of green of the market from the chart, the candle, which somehow showed the positive dynamics. Therefore, it is reasonable that this is the beginning of a market after suffering for a long time.
Activity: 268
April 25, 2018, 03:27:38 PM
Yes, it seems that after a long fall, the market began to recover, but healthy growth can not be without correction either. I think the correction will last no more than 3 days and the market will start to grow again.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 02:53:07 PM
Maybe, maybe we are going back there. But certainly we are not there yet. Still we are long way behind. It's blue now, all we need is just some touch of yellow and then we will reach to the green you are talking about here.
Activity: 56
April 25, 2018, 02:47:08 PM
It is just a small growth.
Don't give it much importance!
Bitcoin is still moving in the flat and when it comes out it's not clear.
Activity: 644
April 25, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
The eth price hit 700 usd in the last few days and now down to 600 usd. I thought it will hit at 1k usd at the end of the month or this could be another bull run for eth. But hoping it's not and hope it will not go down to 400 usd again.
Activity: 200
April 25, 2018, 02:38:17 PM
I hope it goes back constantly so that we, cryptocurrency investors and bounty hunters earn a positive profit in the next few days.
Activity: 406
April 25, 2018, 02:31:27 PM
Yes it's really nice to see! But for me it's not a reversal, I'm still afraid that we might fall. At the moment I'm fixing profits on some coins and I'm still watching the market.
Activity: 69
April 25, 2018, 01:55:45 PM
I think it is just the beginning. However, the green days will come soon this year and prices will surge soon to peak level, because there are some signs of recovery. If the market continues being like this, more investors wll be interested on crypto market.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 08:42:30 AM
With the prices going back up right now it is good to see green on the market. We have had a a bad market these past couple of months with almost all of the coins going into the red and I think that now is the period of relief we have all being waiting for where all of our coins go up and we start to recover whatever we have lost and hopefully start making some profit
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
April 25, 2018, 08:12:17 AM
Wow, this market is changing so fast, yesterday there was a lot of growth, everyone already saw 20,000))  today the market is red, and the capitalization capitalization lost  by 40 million...
Pages:
Jump to: