Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 95. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 04:12:14 AM
Probably yes, Bitcoin go up on positive news and altcoins go after it. Waiting for massive growing till June, and there can be a new correction as many people suppose.But, I hope it will not, so tired of this corrections.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
April 13, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
Bitcoin now trading at 8100$! It sure looks like a fresh breath of air.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 03:47:50 AM
All coins got dumped when BTC went up, It's because people cashed out from alts to BTC and then back, thats why you could make a lot of profit buying in-a-moment dip
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 13, 2018, 03:44:22 AM
don't be hasty

this may be the start of a big red market all depending on what bitcoin is going to do next.
- if bitcoin drops, everything else will drop.
- if bitcoin stays there and get stuck at this price level or in case it has some very slow rise you can expect a lot of pumps in the altcoin market.
- if bitcoin starts rallying and rises back up big going over $10k for example until end of this month then you should expect another big red wave all around the altcoin market as everyone dumps their altcoins to join the bitcoin rally.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 03:40:59 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I've been observing the market price since yesterday, too and I am jumping off galdness. The prices are back to green and my ethereum has come to increase. I am happy to see the green nature color again. I hope this positivity will continue.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 03:39:42 AM
Now make some forecast hard. I want to believe that in the future everything will grow. But so far only 14%.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

We are back in green for now, but don't rush things, market can't always stay flat. So in near future I think we will hit new highs and I am selling my bitcoin, from 13000$! From there I am going to wait for a while and make new technical analysis, hope we get there sooner as want to fix my profit quicker and look in to the other area of the crypto market! Good luck everyone and profits
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 03:35:10 AM

you never know that. For this reason you shouldn't be asking anyone. If you trust in crypto, then invest, but if you don't don't ask these questions because then in first drop you will be crying..
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
April 13, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
Yes, the green days come back and you know how glad I am. My portfolio grew by 15% in 2 days. I hope this trend will continue for a long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 03:33:08 AM
I'm sure that the crypto market has recovered, everything looks great right now. But I'm not 100% sure, the market is managed and everything can happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 13, 2018, 03:30:51 AM
can not predict anything right now, if these green stays for at least a month then we can hope for betterment. We have seen this green couple of times before too, plus its not any drastic change.
at least with the move of this green starting market price, a little of our fear of declining assets last month. maybe the fear will decrease again, can start selling it at this time so as not to cause the lost of too many assets
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
April 13, 2018, 03:23:00 AM
Perhaps we should continue to observe that the green color has only appeared for 2 days. It does not mean that the market has recovered. Before that, it has experienced a sustained collapse of up to 2 months. Therefore, only 1-2 days of green cannot be recovered the previous price, perhaps when the green continued for a week, we can draw a more definitive conclusion that the market is recovering!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2018, 03:13:42 AM
I think it's another temporary pump, but honestly, it's a good sign for the market an like everyone I'm smiling at the price. I'm guessing the market will be dumped soon, but the wave of jumping will help Bitcoin to recover the whole market.
Don't know it's a temporary pump or real pump but finally, after a long gap, we are seeing green numbers in coinmarketcap. I wish it should stay for a long time at least BTC price cross $10k. many investors are waiting for this margin to sell their bitcoins I hope this time we will not get disappointed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

Do not rush to conclusions. Look at the change in the price of bitcoin in the last 2 months.
Such a "Green Days" will continue for a week. And then prices will start to fall again  Undecided
hopefully this will continue to rise. because my prediction of bitcoin can not break support at $ 6000, so it's time to uptrend. but it is time that can not be sure when it will triumph again
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 03:09:45 AM
If the green stays for atleast a month i think we can see all coins increasing actually when i've seen my portfolio most of my coins are green.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 03:08:20 AM
As it was said many times, by the April the good green days will be back Smiley And it is happened. I think it will be better and better each month now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 03:02:45 AM

no one can accurately predict ... from the information tape, we can say that the green days have finally come and everything will be even better.
Activity: 392
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
April 13, 2018, 02:55:06 AM
I hope what we have now is a positive long-term trend. If the market recovers in a month, many tokens will enter exchanges and things will be much more stable and promising.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 13, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

For now definitely we can see the green on the market and by that most of us are totally panicking on thinking what will be the best strategy now to do. But for me, I think that it's only just a normal flow in the market and maybe it's not totally starting of it's recovery but I'm not sure it is only my prediction. For now I'm just still holding my coins and keep waiting until the highest pump will occur. I don't need to act or do anything for now because I'm pretty sure that there will be much more that happen soon.  
Activity: 742
April 13, 2018, 02:53:35 AM
I think it's another temporary pump, but honestly, it's a good sign for the market an like everyone I'm smiling at the price. I'm guessing the market will be dumped soon, but the wave of jumping will help Bitcoin to recover the whole market.
Pages:
Jump to: