Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 97. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
April 13, 2018, 01:09:57 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Definitely all of us that involved to crypto world are really surprise in what we have in the market. There is so many speculation we can hear or read about making green in the market. Most of them are thinking that it will be the beginning of the full recovery in the market but some other says that this is only one of the normal fluctuation that the market has because it's only a little pump. But I think that there is nothing to do for now, we just need to be alert and keep our eyes in the market and will be waiting what will happen for the next couple of days. We have to know if the high jump will be finally consistent or maybe begin to downfall again. Let we see.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 01:03:10 AM
It's hard to tell since it's only been two days, but it sure beats 2 additional days of red.  If this keeps up for a few more days we could have a full rebound before the end of April.  Hopefully you all have a plan on when to exit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 01:03:04 AM
Some quite time, it takes time for long but soon we are able to earn that opportunity. Dont haste just make aware and wait for the process, future comes again to us to sell the coins that we bought earlier during red days
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
April 13, 2018, 12:57:54 AM
Perhaps this is the market turn and we will see further growth  Cheesy , but also this rapid growth may symbolize an even greater decline in the market   Embarrassed
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
April 13, 2018, 12:54:54 AM
If you are crypto user then you should probably know that It takes only few minutes to bring down the market cap through manipulation which has been done on large scale, don't get excited by just seeing a low variation.
To observe the market you should observe the bitcoin price because whole market is dependent on the pioneer.
Activity: 119
April 13, 2018, 12:37:32 AM
I think 1-2 days and the price will fall again.  But I would like to see the continued growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
April 13, 2018, 12:33:59 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Nobody knows really, but i like green days. It may be a start of the reversal, we just need to broke that trendline to the upside. Been holding us for months now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 12:21:32 AM
I hope that the crypto market has recovered and we will now see a good growth of the etherium and other crypto coins. But this is a small increase in price, let's see what happens next.
Activity: 168
April 13, 2018, 12:18:04 AM
This might have to do with the upcoming Consensus conference in New York that attracts venture capital firms and institutional buyers. I suspect the whales are starting to jump back into the market.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
April 13, 2018, 12:15:41 AM
It's just a small growth.
Do not give it much importance!
Bitcoin is still moving in the flat and when it comes out it's not clear.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 12:13:59 AM
It is still very volatile so I would say there will be green days but still a fair share of red days as well.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
April 13, 2018, 12:11:57 AM
I was quite shocked when I checked my Coinstats app and saw the green everywhere,initially I thought it would be a quick pump and dump but I woke up this morning to see that the uptrend continued,now am beginning to feel optimistic that this new change is here to stay.. Until the next correction.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 13, 2018, 12:06:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: