Pages:
Author

Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000? - page 12. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
September 11, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
The value of the project ca't be found until it get listed on any exchanges so if someone providing high amount of tokens worth $1000 or even more it doesn't mean that you will get the same amount when it get listed because the token will get dumped soon when it listed on exchanges so making decent amount maybe a tough task now a days.
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
September 11, 2018, 11:43:08 AM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.
I am assuming that it depends on the nature of the bounty and sometimes the duration; for instance; the bug bounties tend to offer massive rewards once the user hand in the bounty; look for exapmle NEM and how much they offer for their bounties; probably thats what what you were looking for; https://nem.io/developers/developer-bounties/; this should serve as a guide to always aim for Bug and development bounties which offer higher rewards; unlike social media bounties which will give you $2 for the whole week participation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:42:45 AM
I think it is possible but generally on translation campaign and the bounty in general needs to have a big pool in the first place, in translation a little number of participants are selected so that leads to bigger amount distributed to the participants.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
I think now we will not able to see bounties that anyone can get $1000 per person. The main reason is the number of participants. It is very high now. If you joined last year then you could have earned even $2K-3K from just one bounty. There are people I know here who have earned that much amount of money. All I have to say is they are lucky.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
September 11, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

Last year almost every big project bounty will give you more than 1k.
But this year is not a crypto year, i've do a signature bounty for 5 months with sr member acc, and just paid 300$
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
This is 2018, the odds of you earning $1,000 from a bounty is much lower than it was in 2017 that's for sure. But depending on the bounty, and which part of the bounty you participate in, then it's certainly possible to earn several thousand dollars. Just make sure you invest your times in the projects that are likely to succeed, and do a good job to make sure you get maximum stakes.

Well i joined many bounties but i never experience to got 1000$ ,some of them i got small amount, their rewards is depends on your rank . I try to research the bounty with big amount for the participants but still the price dump.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 11, 2018, 11:29:47 AM
It can but only in 2017, now the market is in recession and everything is falling. 1000$ for each bounty participant is not possible at this time. Many bounty hunters are now moaning because things are getting too difficult and if there are projects that advertise and say that 99% of the project is scam
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 11:25:34 AM
Very few bounties pay that amount and they are mostly for those who are ranked up in signature bounties. The closest means of earning that much is by increasing your skills in the space by joining contents creating (videos and article writing) for bounties. Those are the ways you can earn more as bounty hunter.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
You can earn this amount if you do the translation bounty for a campaign. But for this you still need to choose a successful project, and be lucky enough to be selected as a translator.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
September 11, 2018, 11:23:19 AM
This is 2018, the odds of you earning $1,000 from a bounty is much lower than it was in 2017 that's for sure. But depending on the bounty, and which part of the bounty you participate in, then it's certainly possible to earn several thousand dollars. Just make sure you invest your times in the projects that are likely to succeed, and do a good job to make sure you get maximum stakes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
There are many bounties that are supposed to worth more than that but the activities of dumpers have spoilt market in the altcoins markets now. They drastically below the tokens' face value.
Activity: 97
September 11, 2018, 11:03:55 AM
I think not. There is not a single bounty that I have come across that is willing to pay such a huge amount of money. Except you have multiple accounts signed up for the bounty, and the last time I checked, this isn't exactly accepted. Some bounty pay are high, but not as high as a thousand dollars. Except with the possibility of earning so much because of the member rank that you possess.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 06, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
These days you will hardly found a project that could give you $1k worth of reward for the bounty participants.
In the old days there are still many possibilities that you get that kind of project.
I think these day there is no bounties will worth that amount since the value of coins in the market are continuous dropping, and now many bounties are created to scam people/investors and participants that is why we need to be more careful finding bounties even small project but it is 100% paying.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:38:18 AM
These days you will hardly found a project that could give you $1k worth of reward for the bounty participants.
In the old days there are still many possibilities that you get that kind of project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 02:37:52 AM
For my MEMBER rank, I don't think it would be possible. I think it is possible for higher ranks like Sr.Member. They can earn 6x more as what I can earn so it is really possible. A successful campaign with few participants will make it possible. That can be very hard to achieve nowadays but it is still possible especially if you hodl the coin until it appreciates.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 02:24:40 AM
500$ excellent earnings with the bounty you were lucky I personally while more than 400 from the project yet did not receive and that it was one time only
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 02:18:12 AM
Just I have seen someone posted about this kind of rewards being rampant last year. I don't think there have been any one like this so far dis year. This factor alone has made me to believe less in bounty campaigns resulting in my low participation compared to last year. But believe, we still some of these campaigns that still rewards averagely from $200 upward to something like $350. Hence, it is still worthwhile.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 01:45:57 AM
It is a bag luck, but it is possible. Dreaming of that.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 06, 2018, 01:40:37 AM
People use to earn $1000 from some bounty campaigns before not before we have this market conditions, alot of people do need to realise again that ICOs are struggling to raise funs and the amount you are paid depends on the amount they raises from the market, I would say it is possible but not in this state of the market
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 01:36:55 AM
I just started getting bounties right now I still do not find that such a big reward like 1000 $. But I have a lot to say that the project is okay and it's great to give rewards per task to be true and get big rewards on every task I can do. If you want I try this https://x-block.io/bounty.html this is one of my bounties that i recently doing and their project is good and their distribute rewards per task.
Pages:
Jump to: